welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dear Pete, Thanks for the Fairy Dust, Love _______
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uncle Bebby

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are all wonderful and dreamy people, each and every one of you.
Halen

Even that guy over there?
Uncle Bebby

especially that guy right there.
Teh Digital Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why thank you, although I was actually only standing over there because I was intending to mug you and steal your teeth.

Dennis wrote:
I love you dearly, nate, but I've never listened to Belle&Sebastion in my life...

I've never seen the machinist either. Maybe he was drunk?
Xilonen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a warm and fuzzy thread.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
maniac_wolfman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love you guys.

Hugs for all!
kame

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People, thanking people... what a novel concept!

Hmm, I haven't been here all that long, but I have some people I can thank.

Sam, for being that damn intelligent and funny. Uncle Benny, snorri, and Michael for being random and funny. Uncle Taylorbell, aggemom, marik, Agamemnon, lemontree, WoC, and the rest of the politicos for keeping me in check, and at least intellectually honest.

Finally, I'd like to thank all the forum-ladies, for being sexy.

I'm starting to like it too much here.
crossbow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

over the past 5 or so years, you have all contributed towards warping and twisting my mind into a satisfactory tool of perversion and mischief.

thanks a lot, you sickos. i'll probably end up in jail.

special thanks to taylorbell, krazy stixx, ozzi and absoluthoyt for taking the extra time to make sure i turned out wrong.
Uncle Benny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realized that I've been honing my level of random inanity on this forum, if it weren't for the sinfest forum and everyone in it, I'd still be telling the same tom and dick joke for the 50th time.

thank you, sinfest, thank you.
trustedfaith

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the people I'd like to thank for being them:

Sam - I thought I'd start off with you, because I think you have to be one of my favoritest people ever. Because you're such a great listener when I need you, because you crack me up when I am least expecting it, and your warm thoughts that always make me feel better by the end of the day. Thanks.

Kristi - You're one of my favoritest people too because you'll let me ramble on and on. And you let me know it's ok to have the crazy crushes I do. Haha. The fact that we're both cheesy and love musicals just adds to your awesomeness. Thanks babes.

Benny - You have the ability to brighten up any of the threads from being dull. Just one picture and I'm giggling and the thread is back up to par with being awesome. The time you take out to help let me know I'm not crazy is appreciated more than you know. Thanks.

Celia - Ok so the fact that you and I love pie really works in your favor. If I ever come out to Chi-town, I really am bringing us a pie to scarf down on. I love your one liners, cause they always catch me off guard and produce that busting out laugh. Thanks.

Joe - Besides the fact that you're McDreamy, I always enjoy helping you procrastinate and am quite thankful that you're my cheerleader. Even when it's delayed, it's the thought that counts. I still want to see you with pom poms though. Also, I do still plan on winning that bet. Wink Thanks doll.

Kara - You're off in Europe right now, so you'll just have to read this later or something. But I just wanted to add a quick thank you for being the cool fester you are. I totally enjoy teaming up with you to take down Feit in Monopoly. Thanks.

Nathan - Since you started this thread, I just wanted to say I think you're all kinds of cool. You make me giggle with your one liners too. And I think you have to be one of my favoritest people as well. Because I purposely look for your posts to read. Thanks.

Dro - I think you were the first fester that I added to my favorites list. I still remember the first thread I started (How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop), and your post of inneundo had me rolling laughing. I'm glad m_f picked up on this, and made us a superhero team. There's no one else I'd rather be a sidekick to. <3

Erika - For keeping me company on IRC and always providing me with some good laughs when the rest of the channel is being a bunch of mongs. Haha. You rock gal. Thanks.

Steph - For being a complete sweetheart. I just wish that you got some good karma coming your way. It seems you and Kristi get all the bad karma and you guys deserve only the good stuff. So I hope that my good thoughts and vibes are off in your direction and you find someone who will appreciate you for the awesome person you are. *lick*

Lily - For being the intelligent awesome person you are. Like Sam, your posts are always well thought out and bring the intelligence back into any discussion that has gone off the deep end. I also love your dsi (haha i-brows). Thanks.

John - You bring the funny. But that's not why I'm thanking you. I appreciate the laughs, but I appreciate the fact that you're such an awesome friend and are always there for me, more. When my days, much like today, go to complete shit -- you're always there, willing to listen to me vent and unload. I hope that I can return that favor someday. Thank you.

More to come...
Him

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halen wrote:
You know although I sometimes feel a burning hatred for you, halen, deep down inside I..Well, no, I probably hate you, but you can make witty remarks. I appreciate that.
The Victim Here

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Him wrote:
Halen wrote:
You know although I sometimes feel a burning hatred for you, halen, deep down inside I..Well, no, I probably hate you, but you can make witty remarks. I appreciate that.
Kinda in a "You're a jackass, I hate you, yet I respect you, damnitall now I can't pull the damn trigger" sorta way?
Yorick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Benny wrote:
I just realized that I've been honing my level of random inanity on this forum, if it weren't for the sinfest forum and everyone in it, I'd still be telling the same tom and dick joke for the 50th time.

thank you, sinfest, thank you.

you're a sick little buggernaut, Benners, and I love you carnivally.
Feiticeira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Him wrote:
Halen wrote:

You know.. even though you're technically a sex offender and an AoM-esquedrama whore and such a hypocrite that you'll blame caplitalism on the fact your underage girlfriend had to have an abortion only a few months after considering using your father's stock shares to pay for you to flee the country with your previous girlfriend... uh, shit, that's all I got.
Him

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Victim Here wrote:
Him wrote:
Halen wrote:
Kinda in a "You're a jackass, I hate you, yet I respect you, damnitall now I can't pull the damn trigger" sorta way?
Yeah. You, on the other hand I feel a strange kind of kinship with you. If you go to london in januari i will be there aswell. now I must pee.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: