welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2008-01-19 Gay Sinfest
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Azmoten



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 2211
Location: St. Louis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkman wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Darqcyde wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Mr_Moustache wrote:
Brain.Damage wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Aulute wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Mario who?


I'm sorry I wasn't more clear before; I have never met a person who doesn't know about Mario, so I didn't think I'd have to be. I meant Mario from the Mario Brothers video game series developed by Nintendo, Yorick. He has a moustache and a hat fairly similar to that, along with being short and fat like Squig.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario will give you more information if you really want to know. It is a poorly written article, so maybe you don't.

Is this irony?

or can people not take a joke?


Excuse me? Most of the posts I make here are taken the wrong way by the "people" that post in this forum.

Evidently making a joke on the internet is hard work.


use more smileys.


too trite and obvious. I prefer the subtlety of a ball-peen hammer.



Nothing says subtlety like a freight train. Nesting quotes is fun too.

Well, yes, but they don't get far off the rails. It's difficult to bop someone in the forehead for a bonehead maneuver, especially in traffic, with a freight train. Tho, I'm going to get one to keep on hand for the next chance I get for that to happen! I'll report back with pictures.


Really long quote train is long... And getting longer!!


Choo choo

I like How Brain.damage calls the posters on this forum "people". With quotes! Suggesting they aren't actually people at all!

Haha!
_________________
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."
-Solid Jackson (From Jingo, by Terry Pratchett)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr_Moustache



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Posts: 9123
Location: The thing in itself that is Will

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will not jump on this trainwagon.
_________________
When life gives you lemons, some people make lemonade. I just eat them and make a sour face.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phen



Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 272
Location: Fairy land of bacon and offending cartoons.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azmoten wrote:
Darkman wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Darqcyde wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Mr_Moustache wrote:
Brain.Damage wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Aulute wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Mario who?


I'm sorry I wasn't more clear before; I have never met a person who doesn't know about Mario, so I didn't think I'd have to be. I meant Mario from the Mario Brothers video game series developed by Nintendo, Yorick. He has a moustache and a hat fairly similar to that, along with being short and fat like Squig.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario will give you more information if you really want to know. It is a poorly written article, so maybe you don't.

Is this irony?

or can people not take a joke?


Excuse me? Most of the posts I make here are taken the wrong way by the "people" that post in this forum.

Evidently making a joke on the internet is hard work.


use more smileys.


too trite and obvious. I prefer the subtlety of a ball-peen hammer.



Nothing says subtlety like a freight train. Nesting quotes is fun too.

Well, yes, but they don't get far off the rails. It's difficult to bop someone in the forehead for a bonehead maneuver, especially in traffic, with a freight train. Tho, I'm going to get one to keep on hand for the next chance I get for that to happen! I'll report back with pictures.


Really long quote train is long... And getting longer!!


Choo choo

I like How Brain.damage calls the posters on this forum "people". With quotes! Suggesting they aren't actually people at all!

Haha!

It's a vortex of DOOM! We're all dead! Or doomed!

... Or both! Bel-shamharoth is COMING!
_________________
"If Triangles had a God, He'd have three sides" - Yiddish proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkman



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 1454
Location: Someplace.... dark

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phen wrote:
Mr_Moustache wrote:
Azmoten wrote:
Darkman wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Darqcyde wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Mr_Moustache wrote:
Brain.Damage wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Aulute wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Mario who?


I'm sorry I wasn't more clear before; I have never met a person who doesn't know about Mario, so I didn't think I'd have to be. I meant Mario from the Mario Brothers video game series developed by Nintendo, Yorick. He has a moustache and a hat fairly similar to that, along with being short and fat like Squig.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario will give you more information if you really want to know. It is a poorly written article, so maybe you don't.

Is this irony?

or can people not take a joke?


Excuse me? Most of the posts I make here are taken the wrong way by the "people" that post in this forum.

Evidently making a joke on the internet is hard work.


use more smileys.


too trite and obvious. I prefer the subtlety of a ball-peen hammer.



Nothing says subtlety like a freight train. Nesting quotes is fun too.

Well, yes, but they don't get far off the rails. It's difficult to bop someone in the forehead for a bonehead maneuver, especially in traffic, with a freight train. Tho, I'm going to get one to keep on hand for the next chance I get for that to happen! I'll report back with pictures.


Really long quote train is long... And getting longer!!


Choo choo

I like How Brain.damage calls the posters on this forum "people". With quotes! Suggesting they aren't actually people at all!

Haha!
I will not jump on this trainwagon.

It's a vortex of DOOM! We're all dead! Or doomed!

... Or both! Bel-shamharoth is COMING!


No one dodges the quote train NO ONE!!
_________________
I couldnt think of anything smart to say.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lemontree



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3298

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*side-steps*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yorick



Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 12101
Location: In the undersnow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkman wrote:
Phen wrote:
Mr_Moustache wrote:
Azmoten wrote:
Darkman wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Darqcyde wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Mr_Moustache wrote:
Brain.Damage wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Aulute wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Mario who?


I'm sorry I wasn't more clear before; I have never met a person who doesn't know about Mario, so I didn't think I'd have to be. I meant Mario from the Mario Brothers video game series developed by Nintendo, Yorick. He has a moustache and a hat fairly similar to that, along with being short and fat like Squig.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario will give you more information if you really want to know. It is a poorly written article, so maybe you don't.

Is this irony?

or can people not take a joke?


Excuse me? Most of the posts I make here are taken the wrong way by the "people" that post in this forum.

Evidently making a joke on the internet is hard work.


use more smileys.


too trite and obvious. I prefer the subtlety of a ball-peen hammer.



Nothing says subtlety like a freight train. Nesting quotes is fun too.

Well, yes, but they don't get far off the rails. It's difficult to bop someone in the forehead for a bonehead maneuver, especially in traffic, with a freight train. Tho, I'm going to get one to keep on hand for the next chance I get for that to happen! I'll report back with pictures.


Really long quote train is long... And getting longer!!


Choo choo

I like How Brain.damage calls the posters on this forum "people". With quotes! Suggesting they aren't actually people at all!

Haha!
I will not jump on this trainwagon.

It's a vortex of DOOM! We're all dead! Or doomed!

... Or both! Bel-shamharoth is COMING!


No one dodges the quote train NO ONE!!

I've never seen a train like this before
But then again, there's never been
A train like this before like Mrs. Train
And someone's got to be the one to declare
That they want to be next in line to see Mrs. Train
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Phen



Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 272
Location: Fairy land of bacon and offending cartoons.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And then Yorick, at the center and end of the vortex causes reality to bend in on itself, trapping the vortex in a loop!
_________________
"If Triangles had a God, He'd have three sides" - Yiddish proverb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkman



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 1454
Location: Someplace.... dark

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phen wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Lemontree wrote:
Darkman wrote:
Phen wrote:
Mr_Moustache wrote:
Azmoten wrote:
Darkman wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Darqcyde wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Mr_Moustache wrote:
Brain.Damage wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Aulute wrote:
Yorick wrote:
Mario who?


I'm sorry I wasn't more clear before; I have never met a person who doesn't know about Mario, so I didn't think I'd have to be. I meant Mario from the Mario Brothers video game series developed by Nintendo, Yorick. He has a moustache and a hat fairly similar to that, along with being short and fat like Squig.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario will give you more information if you really want to know. It is a poorly written article, so maybe you don't.

Is this irony?

or can people not take a joke?


Excuse me? Most of the posts I make here are taken the wrong way by the "people" that post in this forum.

Evidently making a joke on the internet is hard work.


use more smileys.


too trite and obvious. I prefer the subtlety of a ball-peen hammer.



Nothing says subtlety like a freight train. Nesting quotes is fun too.

Well, yes, but they don't get far off the rails. It's difficult to bop someone in the forehead for a bonehead maneuver, especially in traffic, with a freight train. Tho, I'm going to get one to keep on hand for the next chance I get for that to happen! I'll report back with pictures.


Really long quote train is long... And getting longer!!


Choo choo

I like How Brain.damage calls the posters on this forum "people". With quotes! Suggesting they aren't actually people at all!

Haha!
I will not jump on this trainwagon.

It's a vortex of DOOM! We're all dead! Or doomed!

... Or both! Bel-shamharoth is COMING!


No one dodges the quote train NO ONE!!
*side-steps*

I've never seen a train like this before
But then again, there's never been
A train like this before like Mrs. Train
And someone's got to be the one to declare
That they want to be next in line to see Mrs. Train
And then Yorick, at the center and end of the vortex causes reality to bend in on itself, trapping the vortex in a loop!


More like flattened!!

Edit: The integrity must be preserved.
_________________
I couldnt think of anything smart to say.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Secret



Joined: 10 Aug 2006
Posts: 5429

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to do this, guys... Wait, no. Maybe I don't.

Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
Secret wrote:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa

_________________
rm wrote:
the grail is patient.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Secret



Joined: 10 Aug 2006
Posts: 5429

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, what? Has my quote-bomb stopped working?
_________________
rm wrote:
the grail is patient.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LD!



Joined: 11 Nov 2006
Posts: 1139
Location: Just west of the Atlantic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf did it do to the thread?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
led_scorched



Joined: 22 Jul 2007
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you broke the internet!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Arc Tempest



Joined: 28 Jan 2007
Posts: 4904
Location: Oregon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit secret, this is why we can't have nice things.
_________________
The older I get, the more certain I become of one thing. True and abiding cynicism is simply a form of cowardice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mouse



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 17282
Location: under the bed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, this is so cool - the top half of the page works, and the bottom half doesn't.

and you have to figure out who everyone is from their sigs. it's like the room suddenly went dark, and you have to id everyone by their voices.

<edit> oh, wait...i guess you can still see avs.
_________________
aka: neverscared!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yorick



Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 12101
Location: In the undersnow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am amused.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group