Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's been real

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kame

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject: It's been real Reply with quote

Watching Tatsuya Ishida turn his moderately funny comic into a megaphone for radical feminism has finally conquered the habit of checking his comic. I've been following this comic since 1999, it was a hard habit to break.

Have fun reconciling that a woman can be a sex worker and not an inherently broken abused glass bird.
mouse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kame - did you see the thread about the discord server? a bunch of us over there are still having intelligent conversations.
Michael

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a great time on these boards. Met so many cool people! Very strange and unwelcome to see this happen
Caimsen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i cant remember that an extrem group ever reached their goals. The Problem is, they polarize the People and split them up in just contra and pro. There is between, just black and white. And Humans are nearly never just black and white.

If somebody trys to make the situation for woman better, with extrem feminismus (where the gender is just a social consturct), then it will highly fail and not reach anything. Because there are more than enough Man out there, who think that a Woman isnt equal to a Man. And i am not only talking about Asia, Africa. There are some of them here in the western Countrys too.
This is simular like we talk if you want the nex Iphone X or the Iphone 8 when the main Question should be, can we afford a full meal today without looking on the price or do we have to go shophunting on food.
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: It's been real Reply with quote

kame wrote:
]

Have fun reconciling that a woman can be a sex worker and not an inherently broken abused glass bird.

that won't likely come easy or soon, so
ChastMastr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm finally ready to take my break from Sinfest for a while. As well, stuff connected to it on the forums and such. Take care for now, all.
WheelsOfConfusion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, there's a comic?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: