Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dreaming of Sinfesters?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Dreaming of Sinfesters? Reply with quote

Sinfest goes through changes and bam! I have my first sinfest-related dream. Creepy

It was some sort of big get-together with the people on the forum outside some apartments and I remember clearly that I was preparing my bicycle to show Sam, Jen, Halfpint, Ms.Frisby and Halen (they had their own bikes) where I lived. The rest of the people were watching TV and eating pizzas
Atlantean Relic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked You're like Miss Cleo.
Atrophy Annie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! You restarted my thread. Cool.
Valp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't let this one slip away when I for once could post something on the subject Wink
MsFrisby

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neat!

Even if it's weird, I'm always perked up when someone says they had a dream with me in it. I think it's especially interesting in those people who have never met me.
Bodhisattva

Location: Currently Chicago, but variable in the near future.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like I Dream of Jeannie.

* Proud adopter of the former newbies Lasairfiona, bottm_angel and trustedfaith.
Uncle Taylorbell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh thank the Jeebus this thread continues.

Two nights ago I dreamt that me and my best friend went to ASDA (it's basically WalMart) to buy beer. I got to the check out and found, to my surprise, that it was being manned by UNCLE BENNY. So I paid for the beer and Benny was all like 'Man, I can't believe you're having a party without me,' and so I gave him my address; when his shift was finished he came in a taxi to my house. I happily shared our beer with him, but right at the end, he presented me with his taxi reciepts, and expected me to pay him his travel expenses. Like a sucker, I did, but I darn well resented him for it.

BENNY: CHEAP. BUT NOT IN A GOOD WAY.
DELETED

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Dreaming of Sinfesters? Reply with quote

DELETED
Teh Digital Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a strange dream. It took place partly in cartoon panels and was based on a logic that doesn’t entirely make sense during the day, it involved a retelling of Dante’s Inferno with me travelling through a gigantic factory-like multi-levelled school where I spotted Bart Simspon and an old friend and the cleverest person alive, Patrick Darko, who had a sleeping disease and who I believe is now dead. I was going to punch out the school’s principal because he insulted Jews and vegetarians but Marik stopped me, and took me for lunch with someone who switched between being feit and my brother and also some asshole was there who I don’t really remember so well.

Sam insisted that we must all eat the same thing in this crappy cafeteria place but the anonymous asshole (might of been the principal from earlier) immediately ordered a chocolate milkshake so we all had to have chocolate milkshakes. As the meal progressed, Sam taught us in this way the principals of tolerance and working together. Also Sam turned into Edward Norton’s depiction of The Leper King from the film Kingdom of Heaven at some points.

The meal was nice, feit/my brother was complaining about his love life and in that way that only works in dreams I became/had always been some kind of Merman, and shared with him “the wisdom of the sea”. He was unimpressed as “the wisdom of the sea” sounded exactly like my normal half-assed advice.

Jesus was in there somewhere too, and then a epidemic broke out that turned people into Gods. Sort of.
Valp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Dreaming of Sinfesters? Reply with quote

Halfpint wrote:
Somebody finally dreamt about me and wasnt completely pervy!

Does this mean I get a cookie?
Halen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodhisattva wrote:

Fix'd
trustedfaith

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Dreaming of Sinfesters? Reply with quote

Halfpint wrote:
Valp wrote:
Sinfest goes through changes and bam! I have my first sinfest-related dream. Creepy

It was some sort of big get-together with the people on the forum outside some apartments and I remember clearly that I was preparing my bicycle to show Sam, Jen, Halfpint, Ms.Frisby and Halen (they had their own bikes) where I lived. The rest of the people were watching TV and eating pizzas

Somebody finally dreamt about me and wasnt completely pervy!

That would be the first time someone's dreamt about me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Uncle Benny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Taylorbell wrote:
Oh thank the Jeebus this thread continues.

Two nights ago I dreamt that me and my best friend went to ASDA (it's basically WalMart) to buy beer. I got to the check out and found, to my surprise, that it was being manned by UNCLE BENNY. So I paid for the beer and Benny was all like 'Man, I can't believe you're having a party without me,' and so I gave him my address; when his shift was finished he came in a taxi to my house. I happily shared our beer with him, but right at the end, he presented me with his taxi reciepts, and expected me to pay him his travel expenses. Like a sucker, I did, but I darn well resented him for it.

BENNY: CHEAP. BUT NOT IN A GOOD WAY.

I'm sorry bell man, but all I have are these american dollars, while you with your fancy pounds can take care of so much more...
Bodhisattva

Location: Currently Chicago, but variable in the near future.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halen wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:

Fix'd

Halen, you are a gentleman and a scholar... Of old television shows, but a scholar nonetheless.
* Proud adopter of the former newbies Lasairfiona, bottm_angel and trustedfaith.
Desire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream this morning where I went to this party for a sinfester and other festers were there but the only oneI can remember now is MsFris and I was late (as usual) and forgot a gift so I just gave them money then we were all going someplace but I got left behind so I was going to leave but I couldn't find my car and then I was lost and sad. I was about to start crying when I woke up. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72  Next
Page 1 of 72

Jump to: