welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dreaming of Sinfesters?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Varst Kolcimb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZOMG CHIYO-CHAN!!!

Any way I had a weird dream that all the sinfesters were suddenly in high school, at my high school, after school. It was... interesting... Benny was running around with pants on his head yelling 'I am the whip cream king, NO ONE CAN STOP ME!' he was obviously the class clown. Bear (irc sinfester) was geeking out with the honors physics teacher, they were analysing how rollercoasters and stuff worked, it involved fascinating looking replicas. When I walked down the hall I found Eureka and Bodhi were in the choir room singing and practicing for the musical and doing dance numbers. Bodhi still had a beard Very Happy . Cletus was serving detention for putting itching powder on the toilet seats in the school, he was loudly chewing gum and throwing it into the rafters when he was done. Suds was hanging out with the football players and soccer players by the team room being all cool and better than us and shit. Pint was doing gymnastics on the uneven bars in the gym, which is weird because my school doesn't have a gymnastics team any more. AA, Sheseala and me were chilling on the stage doing tech crew and we had a really interesting conversation about stuff that blows up in a really cool way when you throw it on a fire. We accidently dropped a bucket of paint in during our distracting conversation. I've never met him but the football players and suds came back and beat up Dusty outside second doors of my school. Gucci was hanging out with all the beatnicks, poets, emos and bohemians, smoking a cig under a big pine tree by outside and arguing a point with someone. She was very cool looking and had the attention of everyone there. Groogle was bumming around in the chemisty classroom and looking very irritated that the chemistry teacher had promised to tell him stuff related to earth science and was blathering on about chemistry and atoms and the related. He left soon because when I was walking up the hall he came storming past me muttering in a disgusted fashion about no-brain teachers. Calisrue was in the child developement/cooking classroom. He was balancing being all domestic and taking care of his plastic infant he had been assigned for the week. Stephen had something on the stove, was washing dishes and trying to get the baby to stop crying and looked an inch from mental break down. MiniJ was hanging out in the Social Studies department with the French teacher (we only have one) and a global studies teacher talking about politics in Europe. When I walked back outside I saw Halen run by with the cross country team, I think he flipped me off.

It was an... interesting dream.
Atrophy Annie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap, that is one all-encompassing dream!

And yeah, after my shower at Cherie's (to anyone confused by Cletus' comment), I tried leaving the bathroom, of which the floor was flooded by water, to put on my underpants and skirt, and instead fell crazy style. Fun times.

Snorri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn´t there?

Guccipiggy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Varst Kolcimb wrote:
Gucci was hanging out with all the beatnicks, poets, emos and bohemians, smoking a cig under a big pine tree by outside and arguing a point with someone. She was very cool looking and had the attention of everyone there.

That kind of suits me in some weird, dream-world-like way.
Uncle Taylorbell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Varst Kolcimb wrote:
ZOMG CHIYO-CHAN!!!

Am I the only one who thinks that this dream was completely made up, whilst awake, in order to namecheck?
Uncle Benny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it could easily be, but either way, varsty has manipulated her way into my heart, *hug*
Sklent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream that I'd won a medal for something in the military, and the ceremony took place in a modified version of my treehouse. I had to stand up straight and look down at this plank that extend off my treehouse, and if I didn't maintain my posture or picked my nose or anything I wouldn't receive the award. Strangely, HalfPint was officiating. I don't remember much beyond that.
Willem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I envy people that can remember their dreams. Especially the complicated dreams. Sad
Fhqwhgads

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willem wrote:
I envy people that can remember their dreams. Especially the complicated dreams. Sad
I wasn't even gonna post, but yeah. What you said.
Desire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Taylorbell wrote:
Varst Kolcimb wrote:
ZOMG CHIYO-CHAN!!!

Am I the only one who thinks that this dream was completely made up, whilst awake, in order to namecheck?

Obviously, I was cutting school that day... which would make it pretty inline with my actual HS history. ;p
Sklent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willem wrote:

I've started remembering my dreams more when I mentally prepare myself before I go to sleep. I don't know if that's the real reason, but unless you've got the chemical balance of a zebra in a box of cocaine it can't hurt to try.
Celaeno

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kilgore was in one of mine. It wasn't a very fun dream, though.

The world had been slowly taken over by pod people. I was with two other friends, and the pod people were having a big luncheon. They really wanted us there for some reason. They were celebrating this blue fish. (Hey, maybe sporko was in my dream too...) Apparently they're not only taking over people's bodies but animals' bodies too. So this new super fish had been created to invade the waters and one of the aliens needed to inhabit it. I was really scared the whole time, but the food was really fucking good. Joe was wandering around after we had eaten, and he was taking online personality quizzes at computer stations scattered around the banquet area. I think he was one of them.
Varst Kolcimb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willem wrote:

The sad thing is that it felt like hours when I know it only happened in a few minutes. Sad
Teh Digital Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sklent wrote:
Willem wrote:

I've started remembering my dreams more when I mentally prepare myself before I go to sleep. I don't know if that's the real reason, but unless you've got the chemical balance of a zebra in a box of cocaine it can't hurt to try.

Eat cheese before you go to bed.

It might not be the same for you, but in my case it almost guarantees very vivid, complicated cool dreams that I remember quite clearly in the morning. At least for about 20 minutes, after that the memory fades quickly so I tend to note them down when I wake up then read through later and marvel at the fucked-up workings of my inner mind.
John Mytton

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dali was supposedly inspired to paint The Persistence of Memory after a snack of Camembert cheese- so you may be on to something there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 70, 71, 72  Next
Page 3 of 72

Jump to: