welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dreaming of Sinfesters?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thy Brilliance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
well, i promise you, if i see him, i'll at least say hello.

we'll just have to hope he's not too awestruck to say hello back.

but i just have to ask - if you never said anything, thy, how did you know it was really him?

He lived close to the P.O. BOX given in his contact page.

If I had any doubts who he was after he posted a more youthful picture of himself in the forum once, they were completely gone when "wandering about" the area on errands.

Plus there are references in the comic to that local area he was in.
Vox Raucus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Translation: Thy was stalking him.
Thy Brilliance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Because living in the same area is the same as stalking Reply with quote

Hardly.

I pass that area all the time.

It's called shopping.

You see, there's this magical place called "outside," where people do these things called "activities."

Doing these "activities," you have these "encounters" with other members of the human race.

During these "encounters" you can say things like "hi," or you even have the option of going about your business.

I'm glad we had this chat.
Chocolatefan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: Because living in the same area is the same as stalking Reply with quote

Time for me to do a little shopping in San Diego! After I kidnap mouse, of course. No better bait, errr, guide!
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Because living in the same area is the same as stalking Reply with quote

Thy Brilliance wrote:
Hardly.

I pass that area all the time.

It's called shopping.

You see, there's this magical place called "outside," where people do these things called "activities."

Doing these "activities," you have these "encounters" with other members of the human race.

During these "encounters" you can say things like "hi," or you even have the option of going about your business.

I'm glad we had this chat.

You are a CRAZY PERSON!
Samsally

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone else highly amused by the glimmer of a possibility that the only reason Tat knows what is going on in the forums at any given time is what he could have heard filtered through Thy in passing?

Because it amuses the snot out of me. The very snot.
Michael

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a good way to get rid of a headache
Thy Brilliance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
Is anyone else highly amused by the glimmer of a possibility that the only reason Tat knows what is going on in the forums at any given time is what he could have heard filtered through Thy in passing?

Because it amuses the snot out of me. The very snot.

Should I be.. distraught?
Samsally

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you be if I said yes?

At any rate, it wasn't meant as an insult. Your world view is just so very different from most of the regular forum-goers.
nathan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

last night I dreamed everyone from sinfest was eating dinner at a mexican restaurant. several wore sombreros, but benny and kara had party hats so I assumed it was their birthday. I went outside to get something from my glovebox and on the way back sam drove up and parked in a mid 90s looking volvo, but it was completely silent so I stopped and waited for him to get out to ask if it was electric. he looked at me but wouldn't answer, and turned and hurried off toward the restaurant. I followed thinking he hadn't heard me, but when he saw me following he took off running and ducked inside to escape my "pursuit."

I was surprised he didn't recognize me, and shocked that he was so rude to strangers.

When I got inside he was telling the table about how this guy had tried to attack him in the street but he got away. I sat down at my place again and explained I was merely curious about his silent volvo. He said it was brand new and they just came out.

I didn't like the volvo, but I said it was very nice.
nathan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreamed somehow I got signed up for the sinfest secret santa thing and Dro sent me a giant trampoline and an antique moore desk. The giant trampoline seemed entirely appropriate, but I remember thinking the moore desk was way over-the-top.

Great, now not only do I have to get a present for someone else, I also need to send Dro an armoire or something to reciprocate. This is just why I didn't sign up for secret santa!
Dro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very funny!
Otoh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't imagine to be posting here but just for the record I was surprised that a couple of peeps floated past in a dream a few days ago & which ever part of awareness is active in these recognised Las, I'd forgotten until seeing a post along the lines of 'where's Las got to' anyway I kinda called in the dream oh hi that's Las, lazer eyes, trying to say her name etc, I was just generally surprised to see a Sinfester moving through - it was almost like a musical comedy show or somesuch was going on & they couldn't stop to say hi, anyway good vibes - perhaps too it was a projection of someone I spent some of christmas with as looked rather like them with shortish blond hair but definately my recognition was of Las

While on the subject of dreams, I also had my first totally profetic one, just before waking up after a nice lie in I drempt that the US white house's air space had been breached by a non authorized helicopter, I don't recall ever having had any dream anyway close to any topic like that so when I awoke I did actually wonder if perhaps it may have been profetic & whether to perhaps post it somewhere or at least look at the news later, then a good 8 hours after there was a newsflash item on Fark about some commercial flight plane that was not responding to radio contact over DC & also gone off it's flight path enough for the Senate building etc to be evacuated of whoever's was still there over the hols, very weird - to me it all seemed a bit pre-planned at such a convenient time

This may also have been the 1 day I didn't drink anything last year - due to excess partying, if not it was the day after so I shall watch out for that next time
Samsally

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*dusts off the thread*

I had a dream about a Sinfester! This may actually be a first. Mouse showed up in my dream to help me babysit someone's pets for them! And she rocked it out, except I don't actually know what she looks like so any time she appeared in the dream I saw her from the back or with her face turned away.

MOUSE WE SHOULD TOTALLY START A PET BABYSITTING CLUB. IT WOULD ROCK.
mouse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is quite amusing as i do cat-sit for my neighbor. i would totally do this with you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next
Page 69 of 72

Jump to: