welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dreaming of Sinfesters?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
picturesofsky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I had a weird dream last night. No sinfesters were in it, but fuck you.

Ok, so in the dream I'm in "Africa". Apparently. Anyway, I'm having an argument with a man who owns a shop. There's not much else around, just his shop, it was possibly near a coast. Anyway, I win the argument, and win the right to build a temple to the god of drunkenness on his doorstep, which I promptly do by raising it out of the ground using my psychic powers.

The temple I've made is so good, that a local tribe of people come and have a celebration there. There's one really amazing female warrior - she's really striking. But she's killed a snake, and that means she has to fight this male warrior. The male warrior wins and his prize for winning is that he's allowed to cut the woman, but instead of cutting her, as she's helpless face down on the ground, he cuts right into her, and essentially opens a huge oblong in her back for the entire length of her body. She's dying and you can see her internal organs (this was very shocking in the dream... as shocking as you might imagine). Her stomach is all opened up, and you can see inside, she has a whole white tiger's head in her stomach, and also, the huge snake she apparently ate, which is still alive. It has a shredded tail, but still slithers out of her body, and away into the night.

ANALYSE MEH!
Ironically, Halen's one of the few people here I wouldn't worry about terrifying my friends and family. In my head he ends every real life conversation stroking his chin and saying, "well yes, that sounds reasonable."
trustedfaith

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't go to sleep drunk watching Xena? That'll be $200. I accept all credit cards and Paypal.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
picturesofsky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even watch TV! The only thing I did last night is drive home for 2 1/2 hours, read Sinfest, do some exercise and go to bed.

wtf my head?
Ironically, Halen's one of the few people here I wouldn't worry about terrifying my friends and family. In my head he ends every real life conversation stroking his chin and saying, "well yes, that sounds reasonable."
Michael

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not enough xena watching then?
Dogen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what Freud would say about you dreaming about a man thrusting his sword into a woman and leaving a gaping wound? He'd say you most have been smoking some mad hashish, that's what. Also, you're horny and have a desire to dominate a woman in your life, one who is either unavailable to you or who threatens you. But that's just because swords and wounds are really penises and vaginas! They don't call it a gash for nothing! Also the temple is a penis, the shopkeeper is a penis, you are a penis, and everything else are vaginas. Except the snake. That's a penis.

I'm trying to find something by Jung... his collective unconscious/archetype stuff... but it's all about how you have to interpret your own dream because symbols are subjective. Rolling Eyes Whatever, Jung. Fuck you, dude. The anima/animus is the representation of female/male qualities within in you. In your dream they're represented as either your representation of yourself displaying feminine qualities - such as wearing a dress or sprouting boobies - or as striking male and female people. I think it's safe to assume your fighting warriors are the anima and animus. Their fight represents the conflict between your male and female qualities. The death of the female warrior is the sublimation of your feminine qualities by the male. We all have both masculine and feminine energy. You must learn to accept your feminine side. Dance around the house in a pretty dress. Touch your boobies. Insert a tampon and wear it all day. Learn to love Girly Halen.
trustedfaith

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what I find more disturbing. The original dream Steve had or Russ' analyzing.

I'm just going to walk out of this thread very very slowly....................... Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you kidding? raising a temple to the god of drunkenness out of the very beating heart of the earth with the pure power of your mind is awesome
Jinx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except, I think it just means he got an erection while he was sleeping.
picturesofsky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good god Dogen. I'm rather taken by your analysis. But why the fuck does my minge have a tiger head in it?
Willem

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.theadulttoyshoppe.com/SE055610.htm
Dogen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigers are from Asia, and as I said, it represents a vagina. I think you know what I mean. High society may scoff at your yellow fever, Girly Halen, which forces you to hide it within your subconscious, but we support your love of Chinese food. Chinese "food." Wink, wink.

China. That is all.
picturesofsky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel the urge to go away and reconsider my life...
trustedfaith

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahah. I <3 Russ.
Mizike

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, Tigers aren't only from China -- in fact, there are very few tigers in China these days.

Halen could very well have Indian fever, though.
trustedfaith

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

India.

That is all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71, 72  Next
Page 70 of 72

Jump to: