welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6/9 great monday comic that i haven't seen
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ktern

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

idontknow wrote:
you're all just jealous because I figured out the server side detection with with Apache HTTP server.

You called it "great sunday comic" and made a comment that has nothing to do with it. It's pretty obvious why, and there's no technical skill involved in posting the comic before you see it--hell, I could post one from next week right now and it'd be correct once Tat put it up.

It's more like we're all laughing at you because your ploy is pretty transparent.
Death Ray

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: 6/9 great monday comic that i haven't seen Reply with quote

Unfair! Let's hear a word about outrageous birth defects and overstressed family budgest already!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeezee wrote:
yorick - love the new sig

puma -
love you

Mr. Green
idontknow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reasonablymad wrote:
hey now. I don't even know what server side detection with apache http server means. it's total gibberish as far as I am concerned. so yeah... I'm green with envy. you're a fucking wizard. I'd ask you to teach me, but I'm not sure I possess the awesome amounts of intellect required to be a worthless tool.

you know what would be really neat? me coming in here and reading the comics the day they are released without you or anyone else blabbering on about time zones and servers and user clock auto release mechanisms and look at me me me!

basically, stop jacking off with the comic, or I'll detect you with my fist.

Fantastic logic.
Keign

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reasonablymad wrote:
idontknow wrote:
you're all just jealous because I figured out the server side detection with with Apache HTTP server.

hey now. I don't even know what server side detection with apache http server means. it's total gibberish as far as I am concerned. so yeah... I'm green with envy. you're a fucking wizard. I'd ask you to teach me, but I'm not sure I possess the awesome amounts of intellect required to be a worthless tool.

you know what would be really neat? me coming in here and reading the comics the day they are released without you or anyone else blabbering on about time zones and servers and user clock auto release mechanisms and look at me me me!

basically, stop jacking off with the comic, or I'll detect you with my fist.

I love you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vox Raucus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to say that I keep coming back to this comic and chuckling at the total irreverence of its humor. The running commentary on comic posting is quite entertaining as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: