welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6/10/08 Video games are just like girls...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
reasonablymad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

picturesofsky wrote:
Fill in the blanks.

mr. sky loves his job. he has worked at the japanese girl's school for many years. sometimes when he is cleaning the girls bathroom he ________ the _________ with his ___________. then the head mistress walks in and _________. mr. sky is in __________! all the girls line up for recess. don't they look _________ in their __________? the head mistress tells them to _________. but what is the janitor doing here, they ask. he will see our __________! such insolence, cries the head mistress. _________ now! she gives the nod and mr. sky approaches. he _______ with his __________ and his __________ is all _________ and then she ________ and the others ________ while someone else ________ and oh my god your ________ is _________! don't stop ________ it feels so _________.
What happena my handle?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brain.Damage wrote:
Spider Solitaire.
Totally. I really think so, because a) Slick has mentioned his Spider obsession before, & b) I was so doing that this week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: