Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dear Sinfest(The forum)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feiticeira

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sporko wrote:
there is severe irony in Dr. Awkward saying that the forum takes things too seriously.

also in him talking about other people launching into whine fests after being insulted.

(especially so when you consider who he really is)

EDIT: and it takes a special kind of arrogance to seriously claim you feel disappointment toward the people who don't think you're funny.
Guccipiggy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See? Look, I'll stop commenting on your penis size and explain the problem here to you veeeeery slowwwwly.

1. We're fine. Seriously. Stop trying to find things wrong with us cause most of us here love this place to bits and someone saying "this place sucks it needs some change" is really NOT what we need.

2. Stop trying to read into our brains and find complaints we actually, as a mass, do not have. Perhaps you do and perhaps those few people from the forum you talk to regularly do too, but stop being egocentric and focus on the entire group of people here.

3. The good old days are gone. Time's a bitch.

4. If you don't like it here, stop trying to make revolutions. Revolutions are so passee and pertaining to modernism. Stop trying to survive amongst postemodernists.

5. No one really hates Feiticeira. He's just a hairy bunch of pixels - not scary at all. The sole reason Feiticeira gets away with things - if you want to put it that way - is because sometimes he does get it right and attacks people who the entire popular mass, as a group, can't get the nerve to attack because they're just so utterly annoying and well, he just calls on them. I will grant you though, that he's not ALWAYS right.

Okay, back to penis bashing cause this is just too nice of me to explain.

Edited cause something made no sense.

Last edited by Guccipiggy on Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total
sporko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guccipiggy wrote:

i think this should be the response from now on to everyone who's like "GAWD I WISH THE FORUM WAS THE WAY IT WAS THREE YEARS AGO"

it'll kind of be like the high-quality thing, but better!

(edit cos i didn't catch in time to edit before trev posted)

Last edited by sporko on Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Awkward

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ouch. My feelings are hurt now. You big bunch of meanies you! I'm going to go cry into my Starbucks and listen to Dashboard Confessional for a week while eating 40 gallons of Rocky Road ice cream.

I'm sure it's fun, and even convenient to pick and choose which parts of a post you're going to actually pay attention to, but it is honestly not getting you anywhere.

I don't care if you call me smug, and I don't care if you call me an asshole(or arsehole for that matter). They are both probably true. I'm ok with that.

and also:

OH NOES! FEIT KNOWS WHO I AM! MY SECRET WHICH WAS NOT A SECRET IS OUT!
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT GOOD OLD DAYS THERE ARE NO GOOD OLD DAYS
Feiticeira

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guccipiggy wrote:

5. No one really hates Feiticeira.

Uh, seriously, they do. Only a few though.
sporko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feiticeira wrote:
Guccipiggy wrote:

5. No one really hates Feiticeira.

Uh, seriously, they do. Only a few though.

but they all hang out in #resistance anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Awkward wrote:

I'm sure it's fun, and even convenient to pick and choose which parts of a post you're going to actually pay attention to, but it is honestly not getting you anywhere.

which bit did I not pay attention to? the part where with your alleged side splitting hilarity? I tried to find it, really I did.

Dude, you're digging yourself into a corner. You've made several dull, redundant comments and you keep running around saying you were only joking and it's sad we didn't get your jokes but then you're not joking.

I don't get it.

it never used to be like this.

god i hate feit so bad
sporko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:
Dr. Awkward wrote:

which bit did I not pay attention to? the part where with your alleged side splitting hilarity? I tried to find it, really I did.

Dude, you're digging yourself into a corner. You've made several dull, redundant comments and you keep running around saying you were only joking and it's sad we didn't get your jokes but then you're not joking.

I don't get it.

it never used to be like this.

god i hate feit so bad

*comforts squidbunny* we'll just revolt!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AGAINST WHAT?!
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good revolt doesnt need a reason, theres just looting and drinking, and settin shit on fire
Dr. Awkward

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guccipiggy wrote:
1. We're fine. Seriously. Stop trying to find things wrong with us cause most of us here love this place to bits and someone saying "this place sucks it needs some change" is really NOT what we need.

Any time one of my friends brings up Sinfest outside of Sinfest, it's a complaint. Now, it could be true that I have some whiney friends. Entirely possible(Considering who I really am!). It could also be true that there are a few things wrong with the place. Not a bad point, though.

Quote:
2. Stop trying to read into our brains and find complaints we actually, as a mass, do not have. Perhaps you do and perhaps those people from the forum do too, but stop being egocentric and focus on the entire group of people here.

This relates to 1. While pretty much everyone that posted in this thread didn't find it funny, I have a few friends who are smarter than me for not participating in it who found it hilarious. This is for them. And I don't really think of Sinfest as a mass, which was the basis of the whole joke initially. What makes Sinfest beautiful is that it isn't uniform at all. Maybe I am a bad person for suckering more people into reading this thread than would otherwise if I had directed it to a small sub set, but that's no fun at all.

Quote:

Yeah yeah, so what? I at least made a normative claim for behavior. Emotional calluses = good stuff. I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over how the forum "isn't what it was" but people can always use thicker skin, figuratively speaking.

Quote:
4. If you don't like it here, stop trying to make revolutions. Revolutions are so passee and pertaining to modernism. Stop trying to survive amongst postemdernists.

Eschew obfuscation. Oh, and strangely enough, some people actually asked me to stay... Yeah, I'm baffled, too.

Quote:
5. No one really hates Feiticeira. He's just a hairy bunch of pixels - not scary at all. The sole reason Feiticeira gets away with things - if you want to put it that way - is because sometimes he does get it right and attacks people who the entire popular mass, as a group, can't get the nerve to attack because they're just so utterly annoying and well, he just calls on them. I will grant you though, that he's not ALWAYS right.

Well, to be fair, some people do hate him.

Also, as a complete aside: I have loved you participation in the thread from the very beginning.
bun bun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WheelsOfConfusion wrote:
Desire wrote:
And omfg don't try to breathe raspberry preserves!

Really?
*scratches "raspberry preserves" of the List of Things to Breathe Experimentally*

Water
Dirt
Leather
STRIKE!*Raspberry Preserves*STRIKE!
Dog
Melonaid
Dinosaurs
Asbestos
Books
LPs

*big puppy dog eyes of worship*
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Awkward wrote:
Guccipiggy wrote:

Any time one of my friends brings up Sinfest outside of Sinfest, it's a complaint. Now, it could be true that I have some whiney friends. Entirely possible(Considering who I really am!). It could also be true that there are a few things wrong with the place. Not a bad point, though.

Quote:
2. Stop trying to read into our brains and find complaints we actually, as a mass, do not have. Perhaps you do and perhaps those people from the forum do too, but stop being egocentric and focus on the entire group of people here.

This relates to 1. While pretty much everyone that posted in this thread didn't find it funny, I have a few friends who are smarter than me for not participating in it who found it hilarious. This is for them. And I don't really think of Sinfest as a mass, which was the basis of the whole joke initially. What makes Sinfest beautiful is that it isn't uniform at all. Maybe I am a bad person for suckering more people into reading this thread than would otherwise if I had directed it to a small sub set, but that's no fun at all.

Quote:

Yeah yeah, so what? I at least made a normative claim for behavior. Emotional calluses = good stuff. I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over how the forum "isn't what it was" but people can always use thicker skin, figuratively speaking.

Quote:
4. If you don't like it here, stop trying to make revolutions. Revolutions are so passee and pertaining to modernism. Stop trying to survive amongst postemdernists.

Eschew obfuscation. Oh, and strangely enough, some people actually asked me to stay... Yeah, I'm baffled, too.

Quote:

Well, to be fair, some people do hate him.

Also, as a complete aside: I have loved you participation in the thread from the very beginning.

SO YOU ARE DISSAPOINTED IN US FOR NOT LAUGHING AT THE IN JOKE YOU MADE THAT YOUR FRIENDS WHO KNEW ABOUT THE IN JOKE THOUGHT WAS GREAT COMEDY

WHAT A COCK

Seriously, you are bouncing all over the place and I sitll have no fucking idea what you're trying to say. People should whine less and have thicker skins? Thicker skins so we can laugh along with your 'jokes' no one understands? Perhaps you are confusing getting a 'thicker skin' with getting our 'frontal lobes' removed.

You trying to explain this abject cockery has turned this spastic thread into even more of a urine party.

Also re. 4 it is good comedy that you start claiming people asked you to stay when Gucci did not actually suggest you leave, but suggested you stop fucking minging all the time. Suggest you leave, there's no point anyone suggesting you leave as you do it on your own every couple of weeks amidst much fanfare and hoopla.

Give it up, snacky.
bun bun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Awkward wrote:
Entirely possible(Considering who I really am!).

Who are you? WHO ARE YOU?!?!??!??!?!? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: