welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

8/18: I am Jack's wasted life

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drui

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:11 am    Post subject: 8/18: I am Jack's wasted life Reply with quote

:}
I love Tat.

P.S. Don't do it, Slick! Don't do it! *yech*
WheelsOfConfusion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if it was an Eclaire, sitting on top of a doily? Above the refuse, but adjacent to it? Just had one little bite taken out of it!
Ekim

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scavanger hunt and Slick is in the lead .

WheelsOfConfusion wrote:
What if it was an Eclaire, sitting on top of a doily? Above the refuse, but adjacent to it? Just had one little bite taken out of it!

Slick = George Costanza v2.0 ?

I hope not .
Feiticeira

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: 8/18: I am Jack's wasted life Reply with quote

Drui wrote:
:}
I love Tat.

P.S. Don't do it, Slick! Don't do it! *yech*

dont do it? I did dit like 4 hours aogo

its good. so good
JonMiller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Cheese pizza is good for up to 1 week.

Or at least won't kill you..

And a lot of food, after it goes bad it will just give you stomach problems.. it won't kill you. I have eaten many juicy salads (juicy from brown juice). Also, one time in college my mom sent me a cake.. it took almost a week to arrive, and then I put it under my desk (just out in the open..) and ate peices of it for w hile. I didn't throw it away for a month!

Jon Miller
-whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Drui

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonMiller wrote:
And a lot of food, after it goes bad it will just give you stomach problems.. it won't kill you. I have eaten many juicy salads (juicy from brown juice). Also, one time in college my mom sent me a cake.. it took almost a week to arrive, and then I put it under my desk (just out in the open..) and ate peices of it for w hile. I didn't throw it away for a month!

Guh. XP
Gotta understand, I'm probably going to grad school for nutrition... I'm one of those nutty "won't put that garbage in my body" types. Wink
Van

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends how old the pizza is for me, bwahaha.
Eten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: comment Reply with quote

I am commenting on the artwork of strip 8/19.

My comment was inspired by the three-dimensionality of the strip.

Yes it was. The different angles makes my brain tingle; I could write an essay on the accomplishments of this strip!
JonMiller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drui wrote:
JonMiller wrote:

Guh. XP
Gotta understand, I'm probably going to grad school for nutrition... I'm one of those nutty "won't put that garbage in my body" types. Wink

Currently I am mostly Vegan, and try to make sure that I ballance my intake (mostly different types of veggies and fruits.. some beans.. low ammounts grains and some dairy when I want to treat myself). I also take vitamins.. I hope I am getting everything I need?

JM
Drui

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JM,

A good multivitamin is a wonderful thing. 'Course, the emphasis is on good multivitamin. As an adult male, you have certain nutrient requirements that the vitamin should encompass, especially since as a vegan, you have less opportunity to meet those requirements through foods.

Naturally, a concern for a vegan is adequate protein and fat intake. (Yes, you need to eat fat! Don't believe the fads.) I strongly recommend lots of nuts and beans, and you should probably try eating more grains. Certain oils are good too, you can use them as dressing in salads and ensure you're getting your mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids.

And much as you might hate it, tofu and soy products are your friend!
If you wanna know more, just let me know. Smile
JonMiller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drui wrote:
JM,

A good multivitamin is a wonderful thing. 'Course, the emphasis is on good multivitamin. As an adult male, you have certain nutrient requirements that the vitamin should encompass, especially since as a vegan, you have less opportunity to meet those requirements through foods.

Naturally, a concern for a vegan is adequate protein and fat intake. (Yes, you need to eat fat! Don't believe the fads.) I strongly recommend lots of nuts and beans, and you should probably try eating more grains. Certain oils are good too, you can use them as dressing in salads and ensure you're getting your mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids.

I love tofu and soy products, and eat tons of them. I try to eat the less processed stuff. And yeah, I know I need to eat fats, I try to have flax seeds numerous times a week, and eat some nuts (not too many) every day. I know my probllem in my diet was too much alcohol/grains/cheeses/and eating out. I still eat many servings of grain a day (I try to make it whole grain, like brown rice, now though).

OK, now to stop the threadjack (but it is related.. we are still talking about food!).

JM
JonMiller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drui wrote:
JM,

I love tofu and soy products, and eat tons of them. I try to eat the less processed stuff. And yeah, I know I need to eat fats, I try to have flax seeds numerous times a week, and eat some nuts (not too many) every day. I know my probllem in my diet was too much alcohol/grains/cheeses/and eating out. I still eat many servings of grain a day (I try to make it whole grain, like brown rice, now though).

OK, now to stop the threadjack (but it is related.. we are still talking about food!).

JM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: