welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Petite Onrey Lesbians Beat and Stab Spitting Bootlegger
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MsFrisby

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Petite Onrey Lesbians Beat and Stab Spitting Bootlegger Reply with quote

Quote:
Girls gone wilding
BY VERONIKA BELENKAYA, PETER KADUSHIN, AUSTIN FENNER and CARRIE MELAGO
DAILY NEWS WRITERS
Saturday, August 19th, 2006

A gang of petite but ornery lesbians pummeled and stabbed a DVD bootlegger in the West Village early yesterday after he tried to pick up one of the women - and then spat on her when she rebuffed his advances, police and witnesses said.

Wayne Buckle, 28, was jumped by the women at 2 a.m. in front of the IFC movie theater on Sixth Ave. after allegedly cursing a 19-year-old gay woman because she rejected him.

"She's my girl, and no one hits on my girl!" one of the women yelled during the bloody beatdown, a police source said.

The women - all from Newark - whipped Buckle with belts before 4-foot-11 Patreese Johnson allegedly stabbed him in the belly with a steak knife, police said.

"He called us [homophobic slur] and he said he was going to f- us all," one of the women said hours later as cops led the seven suspects out of the 6th Precinct stationhouse.

"He spit on us and threw a cigarette," another woman said. "This is a hate crime."

Buckle, a fixture on W. Third St. and Sixth Ave., was in critical but stable condition at St. Vincent's Hospital Manhattan's intensive care unit with tubes snaking into his mouth and his eyes swollen shut.

Witnesses said Buckle, who lives in Queens, had approached Johnson as the Newark women walked by the movie theater, witnesses said.

When Buckle hit on Johnson, she explained that she wasn't interested in men. Apparently offended, he spat on her, witnesses said.

Moments later, Johnson's six friends - ranging in age from 18 to 31 - pounced, police said.

Johnson allegedly pulled a knife and stabbed Buckle.

"He was in agony. He was bleeding a lot," said Diego Rodriguez, 60, who works at a nearby newsstand and called 911. "He made the mistake of spitting at one of them. They beat him up bad with belts, kicked and punched him."

Johnson allegedly tossed the knife under a nearby car as the group sprinted toward W. Fourth St., where they were apprehended by cops, police said.

All the women were charged with gang assault and criminal possession of a weapon. They were awaiting arraignment last night.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/444871p-374546c.html
andrew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lesbians in this story remind me of the women who say "I'm a feminist! GIRL POWER!" while expecting their boyfriends to hold open doors and pay for everything: incredibly, incredibly stupid.
WheelsOfConfusion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GO GO PETITE ORNERY LESBIANS!

I like how they "whipped Buckle with belts." The knifing? Not so cool. Confused
MsFrisby

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The part where one of the girls declared "It was a hate crime" made me wonder whether she was referring to the spitting/throwing a cigarette or the horrible beating and stabbing a gang of women perpetrated upon a lone male who dared to hit on someone who was not interested in him and took it poorly.
Lasairfiona

Location: I have to be somewhere? ::runs around frantically::

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate crime or not, it didn't deserve getting beaten that badly. Hate crimes aren't going to be stopped by violence. ::shakes her head:: The women are just trying to cover their asses.
lily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MsFrisby wrote:
a lone male who dared to hit on someone who was not interested in him and took it poorly.

well, according to the women, he not only spat on one of them, but called them (presumably) dykes and said he was going to fuck them all (which could definitely be taken as a threat). that, to me, goes beyond 'taking rejection badly'.

not that their reaction was appropriate; in fact, it was vicious and wrong. but i don't have that much sympathy for the victim either.

all that aside, the phrase 'petite but ornery lesbians' makes me smile.
Willem

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're forming gangs! Run to the hills!
Apt Comparator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrew wrote:
The lesbians in this story remind me of the women who say "I'm a feminist! GIRL POWER!" while expecting their boyfriends to hold open doors and pay for everything: incredibly, incredibly stupid.

Exactly. It also reminds me of flowers that require extra doses of fertlilizer to produce full-sized blooms, but then topple over from the weight of the flower.
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yer all just a bunch of [homophobic slurs]! Oh [fecal matter], did I say that? [carnal act]! Next time I won't be such a [ethnic slur]. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Major Tom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lily wrote:

well, according to the women, he not only spat on one of them, but called them (presumably) dykes and said he was going to fuck them all (which could definitely be taken as a threat). that, to me, goes beyond 'taking rejection badly'.

not that their reaction was appropriate; in fact, it was vicious and wrong. but i don't have that much sympathy for the victim either.

i don't know, lily...they're from newark and they're in manhattan and we're talking about a sleazy bootleg dvd hawker outside a movie theater. if those newark girls don't have thicker skin than to crumple into gang violence from a little sass, i think they should stay at home in their nunnery. it'd be safer for all.

i know you are not trying to justify their violence -- in the same sense, i'm just saying that the (obvious) asshole was only mouthing off. it might be a stretch to consider his words a real 'threat'.

lily wrote:
all that aside, the phrase 'petite but ornery lesbians' makes me smile.

makes me smile, too...

...and i have to wonder if it really is for exactly the same reasons. cuz it just might be. Very Happy
Samsally

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another example of hateful people doing wicked things to each other.

I have little to no sympathy for any of them.
Teh Digital Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy was an asshole, and itís possible the women felt genuinely threatened by his behaviour, but going on the information in the article it seems difficult to argue that it was self-defence. Drawing a knife on a guy you feel threatened by is understandable, but six women beating a guy with belts and then stabbing him while heís on the ground seems pretty much like an attempt at murder to me.

lily wrote:
but i don't have that much sympathy for the victim either.

Samsally wrote:
I have little to no sympathy for any of them.

This shit amazes me though. The manís clearly an asshole but do you really think he deserves to be stabbed in the belly for what he did? I donít understand how someone verbally abusing a group of women can render them so inhuman in your eyes that you think a vicious attack that leaves them in critical condition should draw no sympathy.

The man who flicked his cigarette at the women, and the women who stabbed him for it, did not cease to be human beings who have rights and who deserve compassion just because they did bad things. I know this is something quite a few people here donít agree with me on, but being a rude asshole is probably the most minor offence Iíve seen you apply the principle to.
freealans

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the guy got off lucky, I mean that more of a lucky his ass didn't get killed.
Samsally

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teh Digital Dragon wrote:
The man’s clearly an asshole but do you really think he deserves to be stabbed in the belly for what he did?

The thought crossed my mind, actually. I know full well he didn't -deserve- to be stabbed for his actions.

He still doesn't get my sympathy, though. Not many people qualify for that lately. Perhaps I am hanging with the wrong crowd, or simply jaded... I'm not sure it matters.
Teh Digital Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
Teh Digital Dragon wrote:
The manís clearly an asshole but do you really think he deserves to be stabbed in the belly for what he did?

The thought crossed my mind, actually. I know full well he didn't -deserve-to be stabbed for his actions.

He still doesn't get my sympathy, though. Not many people qualify for that lately. Perhaps I am hanging with the wrong crowd, or simply jaded... I'm not sure it matters.

I didn't realise sympathy was something you had to qualify for. Hopefully the next time you need help you won't find the people around you similiarly inclined.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: