welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

15 year old gang raped at homecoming, dozens of witnesses
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: 15 year old gang raped at homecoming, dozens of witnesses Reply with quote

I was sick last week so that's probably why I missed this but damn:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/Homecoming-Dance-Ends-in-Gang-Rape-66014752.html

Quote:
The mood at Richmond High School was somber today as students learned of an alleged gang rape of a 15-year-old student after the school's homecoming dance Saturday night, a school district spokesman said today.

Counselors were at the school today to help students cope with the incident, but classes were still being held, West Contra Costa Unified School District spokesman Marin Trujillo said.

The attack happened shortly before midnight Saturday in an alleyway on the north side of campus at 1250 23rd St., about an hour after the dance ended, police said.

When officers arrived, they saw several males running from the scene and found the victim, a student at the high school, unconscious, police said.

Investigators believe that the victim was robbed, beaten and sexually assaulted by possibly as many as seven people while as many as 10 others watched, Richmond police Lt. Mark Gagan said.

Police said witnesses failed to report the attack or try to stop it.

"This is just a horrific crime," Gagan said. "The victim was beaten, sexually assaulted, robbed and dehumanized ... What's even more disturbing is that other people came by and witnessed the attack and failed to report it."

The victim was airlifted to a local hospital in critical condition. Her condition has since been upgraded to stable, police said.

Police arrested 19-year-old Manuel Ortega after he was seen running from the high school shortly after the attack, police said.

Ortega is being held in county jail on suspicion of rape, robbery and kidnapping. His bail has been set at $800,000, Gagan said.

As of this afternoon, no other arrests had been made.

Trujillo said Ortega was a former Richmond High School student who left the school two years ago.

Four police officers, three administrators and several additional teachers were at the school to chaperone the dance, Trujillo said. He noted that there were no incidents during the dance and officials closed the event at 11.

and the update

http://news.aol.com/article/more-arrests-in-homecoming-gang-rape-in/737532
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mr Gary

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

enter one thousand internet tough guys telling how they would have unleashed their fury in unspeakable ways for great justice
Mr_Moustache

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems familliar...
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read a few articles on the incident, apparently it occurred in a part of the school where there were no cameras but there were plans to install them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Major Tom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i put on my robe and wizard hat
Michael

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
15 year old gang raped at homecoming

I was sick last week so that's probably why I missed this

Is it just me or do you need to reformulate this?
Him

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top comment from the second article:
Quote:
CB Brock35

01:58 PMNov 02 2009

As horrible as this incident is, and I am in NO WAY justifying it, a few relevant facts should be stated. If the facts as stated are true, that the victim consumed large amounts of alcohol prior to the attack, then that is extremely relevant. Young males, especially those who have been drinking themselves, view a young girl who goes alone with a group of guys, and drinks to the extreme, as fair game. They see that as de facto consent. It was that way 30 years ago, and it remains so today. Young girls and their parents need to hear that again and again until they believe it.

So as horrible as this incident is, she really should have seen that gangrape coming because she had been drinking? IF this is seen as "fair game" as this commentator says well, then maybe the problem isn't with the girl and her parents. Just saying. How common these kind of opinions are really makes me fucking sick to my stomach.
Him

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and of course aside from the misogynic angle there's also the racist fucking bag of shit angle:
Quote:

Ludebartolomeo

01:27 PMNov 02 2009

I'd bet good money that we the taypayers have been supporting these animals their whole life. INS and the Border Patrol do NOTHING to protect our borders and I think many Border patrol agents are taking payoffs to do nothing. Stop giving welfare, food stamps and free medical care to anyone who can't verify their immigration status through FINGERPRINTING. Imprison and fine heavily the fat cats who hire these illegals on their construction sites and pay them under the table so they can collect aid that we taxpayers are funding!! And stop vacationing in Mexico or buying goods from Mexico!

Sgrnthumb1

06:57 PMNov 01 2009

Do something NOW to make a REAL change for the BETTER, google numbersusa for free faxes and email alerts to your congress and president. With millions of us demanding our Border be protected our children be protected from illegals including their gangbanging offspring change will come. They cannot plug their hears to the truth for long if millions of us blast them with faxes especially when they try as they will to push through amnesty for the millions of borderhopper's here living on the taxpayer's dollar.

Sgrnthumb1

06:52 PMNov 01 2009

Start the DEPROTATIONS NOW! What are we waiting for the government to act? Perhaps when Piglosi, Reid or Obama's daughter is savagely beaten and raped at a high school no less, change will come. Then again for them to let the sitiution of illegal immigration get so out of hand in the first place shows how blinded by their marxist agenda they are.

And the, somehwhat unexpected, homophobe angle:
Quote:
Brgnht

01:31 AMOct 30 2009

100% of gang bangers are actually homosexual deviants. That's a fact. They aren't really that interested in the girl. They simply want to fantasize that they are doing each other...that's why they watch each other and that's what gets them off. Also, almost all gang bangers have very, very small penises. They are compensating for something they lack.

and this all is just on the first page.
Willem

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is about as bad as that pregnant german muslim getting stabbed.
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's great that Him could quote a bunch of douchebags from off the forum to capitalize on a horrific situation, when we only have a few schmucks actually on site who may vaguely hold similar opinions in a misguided sort of way, but now we have quotes from your regular knucklehead that proves nothing more than the internet is a great gateway for imbeciles to get their imbecilic opinion out there.
DeD CHiKn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:
It's great that Him could quote a bunch of douchebags from off the forum to capitalize on a horrific situation, when we only have a few schmucks actually on site who may vaguely hold similar opinions in a misguided sort of way, but now we have quotes from your regular knucklehead that proves nothing more than the internet is a great gateway for imbeciles to get their imbecilic opinion out there.

I kind of liked the commentator that said they have small dicks though.
Major Tom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeD CHiKn wrote:
I kind of liked the commentator that said they have small dicks though.
hey, if you're into that sort of thing...
DeD CHiKn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You only say that because youre a homosexual deviant.
Major Tom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, that depends...

...are you into that sort of thing?
Him

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:
Sadly the two first opinions are not that rare. There was a survey recently where a frightening number, 50%-ish, of men said that they they feel less sorry for women who get raped if they are drunk or wear suggestive clothing.

Kind of rattles the image of swedish society as more gender equal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: