welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eat Your Own: too good to pass up...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nathan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
what is it about the republican party that makes it so attractive to gay men, and particularly (apparently) closeted gay men? i mean, you'd think right from the start, they'd see it was doomed to be a totally dysfunctional relationship.

Some people are cuddlers, others like the whip.
Major Tom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on a similar note:

TPM wrote:
'strange bedfellows'
Bart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow I doubt this

Quote:
GOProud is, as its chairman has stated, 100 percent about the promotion of a radical, anti-American, anti-freedom homosexual agenda."
Willem

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just in: Ann Coulter still looks like she's fucking dead.
Arc Tempest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ann Coulter responded in typical Coulter fashion by calling Farah variously as "swine" and a "publicity whore" and later called WND "fake Christians."

Oh God, Ann Coulter just said something I agree with... am I having a stroke? Did we enter Bizarro when I wasn't looking? Has the very fabric of reality begun remaking itself and no one told me!?
Major Tom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes when you're watching a circular firing squad from the bleachers you can cheer no matter who gets hit.
Korendir

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=192405
Quote:
Asked by Farah why she was speaking to GOProud, Coulter said: "They hired me to give a speech, so I'm giving a speech. I do it all the time."

Farah then asked: "Do you not understand you are legitimizing a group that is fighting for same-sex marriage and open homosexuality in the military not to mention the idea that sodomy is just an alternate lifestyle?"

Coulter responded: "That's silly, I speak to a lot of groups and do not endorse them. I speak at Harvard and I certainly don't endorse their views. I've spoken to Democratic groups and liberal Republican groups that loooove abortion. The main thing I do is speak on college campuses, which is about the equivalent of speaking at an al-Qaida conference. I'm sure I agree with GOProud more than I do with at least half of my college audiences.

There's the Ann Coulter I know! But she laid into WND too:

Quote:
But in any event, giving a speech is not an endorsement of every position held by the people I'm speaking to. I was going to speak for you guys, I think you're nuts on the birther thing (though I like you otherwise!)."

mouse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in other words, she'll talk to anyone, any time, no matter how much she hates them - as long as they are paying her.

i guess she really is the quintessential conservative - a completely amoral prostitute for cash.
nathan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a completely reasonable statement!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: