Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eat Your Own: too good to pass up...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nathan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched the Theissen interview. That man is either dumb as a brick, or is a blatantly morally bankrupt propagandist.

It's like he's never engaged in a genuine conversation with someone who disagrees with him, and is baffled and angered by the interaction itself.

That interview made me insane.
WheelsOfConfusion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To tell the truth, I couldn't bring myself to watch the continuation. What I saw on the air was pretty bad and gave me no reason to think he had something insightful to say beyond what he'd already tried.
nathan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the end Stewart has his head in his hands as Theissen refuses over and over to agree with analytically true statements while the audience laughs.
The Highlord

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not saying you're a pedophile, just, isn't it interesting that you keep defending them?
Yorick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Highlord wrote:
I'm not saying you're a pedophile, just, isn't it interesting that you keep defending them?

because he's a pedophilaphile.
Major Tom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama signs national Romneycare; GOP Primary-hopefuls drool.
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nathan wrote:
Just watched the Theissen interview. That man is either dumb as a brick, or is a blatantly morally bankrupt propagandist.

You can be both. You have to be dumb in that way that voids self critical review, then be engineered to propagandize because you sincerely believe that it is the Good Thing To Do.

For society/nation/God/whatev

Personally I think that Theissen is the worst type of evil a person can be.
Major Tom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie Crist implicates not only the guy he hand picked to chair the GOP in Florida, but also manages to catch-up Mark Rubio, his challenger in the upcoming primary, in the same sticky corruption/tax-evasion web...

...at this point, i can only guess crist is counting on some of those undead easter-zombie powers
Major Tom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruh-Roh

in the wake of Rupert Murdock incredulously denying accusations that his cable broadcast news station is happy, hearty, teaparty-hack central and promising to "look into it," life is getting complicated at teaparty-hack central:

he wrote:
But senior Fox News executives said they were not aware Hannity was being billed as the centerpiece of the event or that Tea Party organizers were charging for admission to Hannity’s show as part of the rally. They first learned of it Thursday morning from John Finley, Hannity’s executive producer, who was in Cincinnati to produce Hannity’s show.

Furious, top officials recalled Hannity back to New York to do his show in his regular studio. The network plans to do an extensive post-mortem about the incident with Finley and Hannity’s staff.

“Fox News never agreed to allow the Cincinnati Tea Party organizers to use Sean Hannity’s television program to profit from broadcasting his show from the event,” said Bill Shine, the network’s executive vice president of programming. “When senior executives in New York were made aware of this, we changed our plans for tonight’s show.”

she wrote:
Shortly after the scheduled book signing (which was canceled) Fox News producers onsite informed the Cincinnati Tea Party senior leadership that Mr. Hannity had to rush home for a personal emergency. The Cincinnati Tea Party expressed a statement of support and concern to Hannity and family.

The Cincinnati Tea Party received information from local media attributing concerns regarding ticketing to a executive vice president at the Fox News Network. The Cincinnati Tea Party has not been able to confirm the authenticity of this message via a source this statement to any @foxnews.com email or http://www.FoxNews.com website. Emails and phone calls to network went unanswered until 7:48 p.m. — more than four hours after the scheduled appearance; this source has not yet put it in writing despite our request.
Major Tom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from politico
Quote:
Quote:

The [internal rnc] investigation found that the Republican Party's national governing body is losing money on its major-donors' fundraising program -- spending $1.09 for each $1.00 raised, according to RNC members privy to the investigation's findings. It typically costs about 40 cents for every dollar raised from donors who give more than $1,000.

...The report also notes the party's well-compensated finance chief is getting a percentage of the gross, rather than the net, which sets up a questionable incentive
mouse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it always makes me happy when republican ideologies come home to roost.
Major Tom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the story this thread was begging for:

Former RNC Chair Comes Out

let the gnashing of teeth commence
mouse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is it about the republican party that makes it so attractive to gay men, and particularly (apparently) closeted gay men? i mean, you'd think right from the start, they'd see it was doomed to be a totally dysfunctional relationship.
Major Tom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't say for certain what it is but tell me -- haven't you met an unfortunate number of people in your lifetime who seem instinctively driven to establish dysfunctional relationships?
Mizike

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought everyone knew this already? He resigned from the RNC in part because his sexuality was an open secret.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: