Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT JOHNNY (and other assorted predators)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draculaura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:53 am    Post subject: WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT JOHNNY (and other assorted predators) Reply with quote

John K is added to the litany of confirmed ultra-shitbags.

Me personally, I'm this close to sticking my head under a rock and screaming forever. What about you?

Tengo que ir a la tienda a comprar mantequilla y queso.
Chronometry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Creator of the gross-out cartoon to end all gross-out cartoons turns out to be kind of a scumbag.

Absolutely no-one could've seen this coming.

This poster is a white cismale heterosexual. Feel free to ignore him if he starts speaking nonsense.
WheelsOfConfusion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard he was kind of a jerk.
Absynthe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's really fucked up.

I thoroughly enjoyed Ren & Stimpy back in the day.
Draculaura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think flying up a live-in teen girlfriend in middle age is a bit more than kind of a scumbag.

Samsally

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's another case of "horrified but not surprised". between this and that shit roseanne pulled I'm just like "fucking really?"
Absynthe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My generation is just chock full of complete shitbags. It's both embarrassing and enraging to me. I never lost sight of the hopes we had when we were younger, the things we would change and make better, and now I see how stupid that all was, how fucking base and venal these people really are for all their talk.
We've been a massive letdown, no better than the fucking boomers and their hypocritical bullshit. It's no wonder half my friends are under 30.

Eta: Not meaning to derail Drac's topic, just venting.
Samsally

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i mean, not to say you're wrong about that because yeah same, but john k and roseanne are both in their 60s, so they're pretty firmly boomers.
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i loved ren and stimpy as a kid but since then it's always been pretty obvious that the guy himself is a total fuckin' wreck. completely unsurprised after his Spike show run that the 'complete wreck' part of it also included being a pedo assbag creep as well!
Draculaura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, you're good, absynthe

i mean i can tell you from my time on tumblr that this generation has its own crop of problems and scumbags. i've forgotten more horror than some people will ever know

but god damn if this doesn't make my skin crawl just the same

(is shmorky a boomer or the generation after, seeing as they're probably in their 40s iirc)

edit: That's Gen X. Also, you guys remember Shmorky? Fuck Shmorky.

Absynthe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
i mean, not to say you're wrong about that because yeah same, but john k and roseanne are both in their 60s, so they're pretty firmly boomers.

I keep forgetting boomers younger than I think. I only missed technically being a boomer by two years, but to me it's more of a mindset than a specific year. John K's work felt more genx to me than boomer, I guess.

Fucking roseanne barr can die in a cancer fire imho.

I keep expecting better of people and being disappointed.
Wic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember Shmorky. He's supposedly in his mid 30s. That makes him millennial actually.

Anyway, I found this: https://shmorkydebunked.tumblr.com/post/157996979370/debunking-the-shmorky-controversy

I also read a bit about the drama. Turns out all the accusations come from seedy websites, a schizophrenic and Lowtax, a guy who runs or ran SomethingAwful, a website that makes, or made fun of the weak and disabled. I really wouldn't judge a guy based on that. I wouldn't be surprised if Shmorky turned out to be but a character Lowtax made up.
Draculaura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working my way through material again (because I value my validity, and could definitely use MORE soul-searing horror in my life), but there's a few things I know for absolute sure.

1. Shmork's a babyfur. Drew babyfur shit in the 2000s. Poster of bigpost admits to this. Not enough reason to kill yourself, which they did attempt or say they'd attempt to do, but not good either. Pretty sure that isn't where it stopped though.

2. They used to roleplay underage diaper stuff with Carefully (i.e the person the logs got leaked from.) Poster of bigpost has nothing to the contrary except for conjecture. Also Shmork is 100% a big fuckin' babyfur with a scat and piss fetish.

3. Kiwifarms is a dumb site full of angry channers and cynics who usually either poke at obvious trainwrecks or host two-minute-hates of their least favorite person on Twitter/Tumblr/YouTube/Xanga that day...

4. ...But they broke this story, and investigated it thoroughly for proof. Null, the site's top mod, was able to ascertain that Carefully's been in contact with Shmorky since Nov 2012--she was born in ~late 1995 according to the links in that masterpost, so around 17th birthday.

5. Shmorky aka Daisy Kay aka The Pee Pee Poo Poo Man was born in 1980, so they're 38 and older than Carefully by 15 years. They're real enough to have made a litany of extremely well-known comics, drawings (that I downloaded a collection of because I used to be a huge fan), animations (and gaming videos with Lowtax). I'd post the picture with them in their godawful yarn wig, but I don't want to be cruel to y'all.

6. Lowtax and Something Awful are... a bit more than what you just said. Lowtax created and still runs SA (when he's not looking after his children, advertising delicious mangosteen, or collecting neck surgery money). Something Awful, while it did mock the weak and feeble, got better. A lotta goons are actually some of the top honchos in social justice sites, and people do get banned or probated or fucked with for racism and misogyny and the like. It's like here: a big forum with a litany of viewpoints. It skews pretty liberal though (and not the CLASCHICKAL LIBERUL DUHH LET'S LIVESTREAM WITH RICHARD SPENCER BLUHHH type), including Lowtax himself. Shmorky themselves came from that site, doing a whole lot of Flash animation work and art for users and the site itself (including those Dingo Pictures parodies I can't even laugh at anymore without feeling sad. As Jesse Custer once said: "FUCK YOU! WHY'D YOU LET ME DOWN SO BAD!").

7. The bigpost poster is hightax in the thread, so I'm reading their posts for context because IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO WITH MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. Like, other posters acknowledged them and said the one part they might actually be right on is that Carefully talked about beading in the 90s so she might not have been underage while Shmork was pretending to be a little poopy peepee smelly butt baby with her. Which is still disgusting even if that's not the case. Besides that, they've brought up shit like her saying "back in highschool" when she's 18 as being supposed proof that she was way older. I'm 17? And I say back in high school? Because I graduated high school? Other than that they're talking in circles, firing on empty, and convincing nobody. So, I'm going to take a wild guess and say that post stinks more than Shmorky's big smelly craps--the stench of which they love to breathe in deeply.

8. One of the links in that post is a link to a Shadman (other horrible pedophile who has drawn borderline prison-level nsfw of child characters and two nsfw pieces of actual children one of which he had to take down unless he wanted to get sued tae fuck) video and I'm not linking it because I'm not giving that hack fuck clicks. Another link is some weirdo Nancy Drewery with drawings that's just uhhh SWIRLS AND FACE THINGIES SAME COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT. and the whole thing has like 98 notes so ??????????????

9. JINGLE BELLS
SHMORKY SMELLS
THEY'RE A BLIGHT ON EARTH
THEY TRIED TO ACT CUTE
BUT THEY GOT THE BOOT
CAUSE THEY WANTED TO FUCK A KLURF

Last edited by Draculaura on Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Draculaura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, I think I as an ex-fan would've been relieved if that post had "debunked" anything. But now I have a headache and severely depleted faith in humanity because I had to read a mean thread written by nasty people about a shitty person who does shitty shit. AGAIN.

THANK you, Wic.

WheelsOfConfusion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh noes has this thread gone full furry drama?
furry drama ruins everything
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: