welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IR(evived)Crap
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dazedb42

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember the good old days? When grammar and spelling nazis ruled the roost?

You're god dammit.....
cixelsyD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you are a pagan.
Sojobo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems rude to point that out.

Circumcision is normally a privates matter.
Sam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the thread that keeps on giving huh

dw still believes his signature, ~pure comedy gold~
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that he is enjoying his celebrity! It doesn't matter what you're famous for, so long as you're famous! THIS IS AMERICA! HE IS JUST MANIPULATING ME SO HARD!
Dogen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure it's an alt. DW was too immature to sit it out this long, reading the forum and not participating - I mean, we know he lacks impulse control, right?

So yeah. I'm going with alt. Plus I like that option better.
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, well, it's the same dragonwriter that's always been on this forum. In the Torture thread from about 2 years ago Kilgore thinks he's an alt as well, but I think this post where he hypothesises that one day Willem will realise that Dragonwriter delivers him pizza and them urder him is vintage Douchebagwriter.
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, I'm reading that thread again and this is one of the most fruity and brilliant things Kilgore ever wrote:

Quote:
His every post is a concerto of contempt, a mazurka of malice, a nuanced, noisome nocturne that plucks the strings and chords of our ire and disdain.

Mr Gary

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael has made me pregnant with a sac of tiny spiders. I am having a garden party, soon. I do not like all these spiders.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:
Yeah, well, it's the same dragonwriter that's always been on this forum. In the Torture thread from about 2 years ago Kilgore thinks he's an alt as well, but I think this post where he hypothesises that one day Willem will realise that Dragonwriter delivers him pizza and them urder him is vintage Douchebagwriter.

Huh. You ever notice how ironic his name is? I mean, he's not a dragon and he's a pretty shitty writer. No wonder he assumes he's going to be delivering pizzas.
Lasairfiona

Location: I have to be somewhere? ::runs around frantically::

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Gary wrote:
Michael has made me pregnant with a sac of tiny spiders. I am having a garden party, soon. I do not like all these spiders.

Now I have to read House of Mystery again. Thanks.

Go get the first volume though if you have a strong stomach you can finish this short story here.

Willem

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:

I totally forgot about that. I did find this though:

Quote:
That statement is an enlargement of the truth. I am a monster. Even I consider myself so. But I am not a rapist. Is it one of my kinks? Yes. But I have never done it. When I was young, adolescent, and having great trouble dealing with the high libido that runs in my family, the increased hormone levels from puberty, and the effects of the mind-altering medications that I was taking on a daily basis, I molested three young girls within my age group, one of them being my sister. But what I did do to them, even in it's most extreme, can only be truly classified as groping. And even at that, as I stated above, I have never penetrated any person of any gender or age with any part of my body against their will.

Willem

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how could I forget:

Quote:
Secondly, I do not blame my sister for my actions. She did not encourage me or entice me in any way. Nor do I deny that my actions have had a powerful affect upon her life and the direction that she has chosen to take it. I take full responsibility for the fact that my actions forever changed her. I feel guilty to this day for the path that she has gone down, as I know that she might have chosen to go down another path had I only had more self-restraint. However, as a free-thinking individual, I must face the reality that every person's choices are inherently their own. Every person has the power to choose their life for themselves, and the right to make their own decisions, as well as the responsibility to accept the consequences of them. I choose to accept responsibility for my past actions in order that I may preserve my freedom to make those choices that I do still have. However, were I to accept responsibility for my sister's choices, then I would also be impinging upon her own personal freedom and, in effect, treating her like a slave. Her life is her own to live, her choices hers to make, and the responsibility to accept the consequences of them hers to bear. I do not like the path she chose, and I regret deeply the part I played in the formation of her psyche that likely influenced her current choices in life, but the choice was still hers to make.

DeD CHiKn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasairfiona wrote:
Go get the first volume though if you have a strong stomach you can finish this short story here.[/color]

That was... interesting.

A bit, yeah.
cixelsyD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I am glad I ate my eggs before reading that. Though I am not so sure I am glad that I read it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: