welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Moustache does Vancouver thread!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr_Moustache

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: The Moustache does Vancouver thread! Reply with quote

Howdy folks,
as some of you may know, I will be going to Canada to study for a few months at Quest Uni. in Squamish. In between the 1st of September, when i have to first report for duty, and the 24th, when I will arrive at Vancouver, there is some time to spare.

I thought this might be a good time to visit some of the people from the forums. As we all have seen at the Sinnies broadcast, I am a handsome teetotaler that will guarantee to puke on any strippers you may have laying around. 6 days aren't that much, but whose around, wants to see me, show me around the crazy old U.S of A. and have a few beers?

Cheers,
Moustache!
Dogen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live about 45 minutes by car from Vancouver. I'd be happy to hang out. If we can work out the time (work's a bitch) I could even drive you to Seattle to experience... the Market... and umm... the underground... and American west coast coffee? And maybe Usagi and jwing and Andrew and whoever the hell else is in Seattle, unless they're all still hermits.
Snorri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moustache is great to hang out with btw.

Mini J

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky; Dogen never invited me to visit when I lived in Vancouver. Try and meet the elusive Jwing though! She's cool wrapped in awesome, layered with supa-fly, all in a soft tortilla shell.

Okay maybe there's no tortilla, but the rest is true!
Dogen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You never asked me to hang out either. I'm always down for some beers and possibly food, or even visiting neat places. I like to do stuff with people. You should have asked!
cixelsyD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I don't live Canada, but I feel I should warn you that you are not supposed to puke on said strippers. I'm not sure why but I do know as a hive mind we generally frown heavily on that.
andrew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
unless they're all still hermits.

As I recall, I tried a couple times to get people to meet up, and puma and I were the only ones who ever made it out. Who's the hermit now, bitch
dinsky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so down! And I know a few of the west coast strippers... they definitely don't like being puked on. However, you should see what they do with birthday cake and KY!
Mini J

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
You never asked me to hang out either. I'm always down for some beers and possibly food, or even visiting neat places. I like to do stuff with people. You should have asked!

Well, I once saw a couple on the bus who looked a LOT like you and Laura, and I even made the effort to go ask if they were Russ and Laura (surprise! They weren't). I guess we'll both just have to agree we should have put more effort into it, while secretly subtly thinking the other didn't try hard enough. /passive-aggressive

edit: Oh, strippers are actually moderately difficult to come by in Vancouver, you need to make a pretty decent trek around the Lower Mainland to find anything. Which seems like a long way to go merely to puke (or to not do so) on them.
andrew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mini J wrote:
edit: Oh, strippers are actually moderately difficult to come by in Vancouver

Really? Every time I've been there I've seen strippers, or at least the places where they work.
mouse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

were you in the right vancouver? i gather there is also a u.s. version, which is distinctly down-market compared to the canadian one.
dinsky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We used to have strippers in Squamish, but then the OP closed and they all went away...

Sorry mustache
Mr_Moustache

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO!! Crying or Very sad
Mini J

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrew wrote:
Mini J wrote:

Really? Every time I've been there I've seen strippers, or at least the places where they work.

They've been cracking down somewhat on them; a lot of them are closing apparently, or moving to a not-exactly-stripped-though-still-not-wearing-much style. So I'm told.

Oh, and Mr. Moustache, with your sculpted good looks, devil-may-care attitude, and (most importantly) exotic seksy European accent, getting girls to take off their clothes shouldn't be much of a problem for you. But don't give them money, they might find that offensive.
andrew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mini J wrote:
andrew wrote:
Mini J wrote:

They've been cracking down somewhat on them; a lot of them are closing apparently, or moving to a not-exactly-stripped-though-still-not-wearing-much style. So I'm told.

Tragic. Looks like I'll have to stick to niagara for all my canadian stripper needs.

(goddamn, niagara strippers are filthy!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: