welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Look of the Squidbunny
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Finnegan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I certainly never intended to start all this off, through I can't say I'm disappointed with the outcome. The costume went off pretty well. I had this sweet old irish guy woolen patchwork hat (not like a newsie's cap or a poor boy cap, a real genuine old guy had WITH PATCHES!) So I bought a 3-piece corduroy suit at the thrift store for like $3. Along with an old pair of shoes I bought as well I threw on an on long sleeve linen shirt, an open shirted flannel on top with the sleeves rolled back a bit and the corduroy vest on top, finished off with fingerless gloves and a few well placed bandannas and while it may not have been a Dennis costume, I quite liked it and it was well-received . Sauntered around town with my old ass but cool looking wineskin (which dripped liquor everywhere, a small flask, a bottle of wine in a brown paper bag and a shillelagh and I had a great night. I'll post pics if anyone took any and sends them to me!

hey! rock bottom's not that bad
we've got glow-in-the-dark fish down here that's rad
Lemontree

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cixelsyD wrote:
Up thumbs. *golf clap*

Seconded. *golf claps*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: