Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2011-11-21 Rrr?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flavius Maximus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:02 am    Post subject: 2011-11-21 Rrr? Reply with quote

Devil meet Glossie

(morns loss of hawt new Devil Girl)
Night Spade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAMMIT!

He will get her next time... I hope.
MerchManDan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever this young woman is - the brunette, I mean, not Little Sister - she's made of some stern stuff if she can merely stroll past Big D taking Cerberus out for a walk. Instead of, oh I dunno, running away screaming about three-headed hellhounds, or somesuch.

Then again, Big D does this semi-regularly, so maybe the locals are used to it.
Ronald

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we need to get all our ducks in a row with the Devil Girls we have before Tat starts adding new ones. In addition to the Big Three, we know there are several others, both from the Devil's ranks and from the devil club's attendees.

MerchManDan wrote:
Whoever this young woman is - the brunette, I mean, not Little Sister - she's made of some stern stuff if she can merely stroll past Big D taking Cerberus out for a walk. Instead of, oh I dunno, running away screaming about three-headed hellhounds, or somesuch.

Then again, Big D does this semi-regularly, so maybe the locals are used to it.

"Just keep walking, stare straight ahead, don't make eye contact..."

Also, remember, in the Sinfestiverse, Devil People are noticeable enough to discriminate against. About hellhounds and commonness or not of same, we don't know yet.

So, based on Anonymous Woman #Whatever's attire, Sinfest City is getting cold weather. Good thing Fuchsia was wearing clothes when she left, and that Blue will presumably still be wearing clothes when she possibly goes after her. Then again, Devil People probably generate their own internal heat. Because, after all, they're hot hot HOT.

ADDENDUM
I think it might have been an interesting extra touch if, in Panel 2, we could see that Cerberus's two other heads aren't watching what the Devil's doing but are instead occupied with other sights/smells.
Ronald

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: 2011-11-21 Rrr? Reply with quote

Also, in the Sinfestiverse, Death can walk into a store, and all the counterguy will have to say about it is "Have a nice day, sir."

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=3625

In fact, people are so inured to strange things that they will literally chase after Death:

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=3223

Compared to that, what's a three-headed hellhound or two?
xtf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Cerberus' ears in panel 4.
Ronald

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although it's Monday, no Squig. I guess Tat knew that would be too predictable.

I just realized, the woman looks like Elektra Natchios. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elektra_(comics) The Devil may be lucky he didn't devilize her. Devil Elektra would kick his *ss.

I honestly wasn't expecting "Glossie" to show up again so soon, and now it seems like conflict between her and The Devil is in the works. Seriously, there's enough Devil Stuff going on as it is. Where is Fuchsia going? What is Blue going to do next? Where will Crim's Devil Book lead him? Will Devil Bible be re-BOMFed? Is Seymour going to figure out that Li'l E has amnesia? Is he going to at least have a conversation with Pebbles now that she can form complete sentences? Hopefully we'll see something resolved before too long, but I'm not optimistic.
AngelLilly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we've learned that the Devil pretty much BOMFs whatever or whoever he wants now. Apparently he doesn't discriminate or take into consideration how he'd be uprooting their lives in any way shape or form. Seems to be quite devilish of him, actually. So I was thinking about it, and with all the other subplots floating around I had other characters on my mind too.

I just really love backstory, and I am thrilled that Tat is at least giving us a delicious taste of some character development here. Something I have been wondering about was the origins of our two oldest named Devil Girls, Fuchsia and B.Blue. There are quite a few theories out there, and a lot of possibilities but something came back to me as I was thinking about the recent strip and the case with Pebbles.

In this strip:

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=3050

We first realize that Devil Girl's were possibly human to begin with. What always confused me was the fact that Crim said it with such certainty. How could he possibly know that about her for certain? I wondered, was it possible that maybe he actually knew Fuchsia before her transformation?

The very earliest possible incarnations of Fyoosh and Blue could be here:

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2546

And their official appearance here:

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2561

Just for reference. Anyway, I went back through that year to see anything involving Crim talking to other characters and I found this.

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2507
http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2508
http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2509

I think most of us remember this unnamed girl, at least I did, because she was so adorable. I wonder if it could be possible that the devil transformed her like she did these other unsuspecting women. It's really just speculation and wistful thinking on my part maybe, but the dates fit and she does remind me a bit of the cute, flirty Fuchsia that was so taken with Crim. Not to mention it could explain how he new she wasn't always a Devil Girl in the first place.

Additionally, I've found two other strips while leisurely looking around for things to support my theories that also fit within the time constraints.

There are two anonymous girls here that look similar to Fuchsia and Blue hanging out together. Completely human:

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2328

And also a seperate instance with a girl who looks very much like Blue. This was just before the earliest possible instance they could have officially appeared.

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2535

Again, she seems to be a bit like Blue in personality as well.

People also seem to have theories about this strip also though, I think either could be Blue really.

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=2497

Well, this went on longer than I thought. The main point is, I think that our Devil Girl's possibly went through the same involuntary change as Pebbles and perhaps forgot about their old human lives. Maybe also, the reason that nobody seemed too concerned about her was that going through the amnesia and learning everything from scratch is like a rite of passage for most newly changed girls? Who knows, I would love to get some clarification though. Haha.
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, if that first girl who deflowered Crim as a hand-holding virgin turned out to have been Fuchsia I think that would be really sweet and cute. It just makes her a lot more interesting to me, I don't know. And if the "how high" girl was Blue, that'd be REALLY cute too. I really want to learn more about their pasts before being devil girls, under the presumption that Crim was correct in saying that Fuchsia and therefore Blue as well were not always devil girls, so badly. You don't even understand just how badly.

Although, that brings to mind; lets assume that ALL devil people are amnesiac upon bomf. Fuchsia was amnesiac, Blue was amnesiac, Pebbles and pretty much every other devil girl we've seen regardless of whether or not they were giving names or not were all amnesiac, as well as those miscellaneous devil people we've seen running around due to D-man going nuts with his bomfing skills... that would leave Seymour the odd one out, wouldn't it? HMMMMMMMMMMM. I forgot where I was going with this so I'm just going to cull the thought right then and there, but leaving it right where you can see it so maybe you guys could make some sort of hilarious commentary on the subject or something. I don't know, surprise me.

Seymour was really adorable as a devil kid and if he got bomfed again I would be really happy, like you don't even imagine. Not saying that I legitimately expect it to happen anytime soon, though.

I should probably also mention that as far as I am aware, I was the first person to theorize that the blue-haired girl on the laptop is Blue. It feels good to hear you say that other people apparently have been too because HEH EGO BOOST reasons.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always assumed that all devil people used to be human but the Devil got hold of their souls somehow (buying them off is the most obvious way he obtains them). None of them have amnesia. The ones that do are those he bomfed for whatever reason - but they are not actually damned like the rest.
DarkMyste

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and he knows the sisterhood, this cant be good, next will he find out about fyoosh leaving thru blue.
Bihna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She would of been purple, I know it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ronald

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xtf wrote:
I always assumed that all devil people used to be human but the Devil got hold of their souls somehow (buying them off is the most obvious way he obtains them). None of them have amnesia. The ones that do are those he bomfed for whatever reason - but they are not actually damned like the rest.

However, if "halfling" -- the term that the devil club bouncer applied to Li'l E ("No halflings.") -- means "half-human half-devil" (which it appears that Li'l E is), then apparently there are at least a few of those (or there'd be little point in the club having a policy against admitting them). And if Devil People can reproduce with humans, surely they can also reproduce with other Devil People. And why would the union of a two Devil People produce anything but another Devil Person? So that implies that Devil People can be born as well as made.

Unfortunately, Tat doesn't seem to find "Devil People: WTH?" to be as interesting a topic as some of us do.

Maybe in an upcoming Sunday strip Fuchsia and.or Blue will thought-balloon reminisce about their shared past and it'll turn out they've been friends ever since they were Kyewt Devil Babies...
Gregolama

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And we're back to another dud.
Sam the Eagle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Sistehood keeps track of D and D knows of them.

Somehow I envision the Sisterhood's Boss as an unknown voice stroking a white cat in an underground lair.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: