welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-04-01 - hug 4, the devil within
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inkmonkey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does she have green skin? Baby Blue and Fyoosh have normal skin (well, Fyosh sometimes had the slightest magenta tint at the beginning). I want Peppermint to have normal skin! (I had the hope she would be yellow, so she would look more like a She-Slick).

On the positive side, I love her attitude and their interaction; she behaves different than every other devil girl (her style is more sassy playfulness than cockteasing), and Slick seems more in control of himself than he usually does when dealing with devil girls.
Random Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inkmonkey wrote:
Why does she have green skin? Baby Blue and Fyoosh have normal skin (well, Fyosh sometimes had the slightest magenta tint at the beginning). I want Peppermint to have normal skin! (I had the hope she would be yellow, so she would look more like a She-Slick).

Check the devil girls on Sundays again. Fyoosh and Blue originally had more human-colored skin, but even they have been becoming colorful over the years.

It's not absolute. Despite the link for her above, Blue generally has the most human-colored skin out of any of the current devil girls. But Fyoosh has definitely been turning more pink as time has gone by.

PS: I approve of "Mint" as a name. She has a color I associate with wintergreen.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg I was thinking it would be neat if there was an Aqua devil girl and BAM Tat goes and makes one. I like this girl even more now. It might be time to make a new avatar....

Also thats an interesting way of doing a BOMF. I guess it comes down to the Patriachy stuff again. Slick sees only what the Patriachy wants him to see, which is why he can't see the words Monique can see, and also why he cannot see he was bomfed. His subconcious refuses to allow him to believe he was beaten by a girl.
MarkS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Who won the hug-off? Reply with quote

I'm wondering about the meaning of the panel in row 4 column 1. Slick looked like he won the "Boner vs. Bomf" hug-off but clearly he was bomf'ed - and bomf'ed hard, from the looks of it. So why the celebration? Why did he run away in jubilation?

Oh - first post here. Been faithfully reading this outstanding comic for years and I often have small confusions or misunderstandings, but I have a deeper sense that I'm really missing something here.

thanks - Mark
ratanx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should call her Sarah... or Palin. Because she looks exactly like Ms. Palin in that second panel.

Also, I haven't laughed this hard at a SF comic in months. Especially that last panel. Too funny. Laughing
Inkmonkey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off topic but is anyone else having problems uploading avatars right now? I've tried uploading from my machine, and from a URL and it says its accepted but when I check my profile and this thread there is nothing there. Aggravating >_>
Kung Fu Jesus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panel 4 is... very sexy. Or maybe it's just my taste for girls with nice legs in short shorts.
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inkmonkey wrote:
You know, maybe this is green devil-girl is the green devil girl (http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=4142) that Big D. took to his manse (http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=4217), who, when not working, eschews the lolita style and dresses more normally.

Uh...
Miss Magenta wrote:
Flavius Maximus wrote:
Is this the same Devil-girl that the Devil just picked-up at the Hellhole and meet Blue at the thought detector (with a different hair style?)

Nope. They're two different colors. Compare.

0_0

Succubus1982 wrote:
Off topic but is anyone else having problems uploading avatars right now? I've tried uploading from my machine, and from a URL and it says its accepted but when I check my profile and this thread there is nothing there. Aggravating >_>

it don't work dat way, yo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterMorality

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embrace the inner demon slick. Then you can bomf with your boner.
astrocitizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Night Spade wrote:
Here is a list of possible names for this green Devil girl:

Beryl
Celadon
Chartreuse
Dolla (as in the colour of US money)
Emerald
Harlequin
Jade
Mint
Olive
Teal

I vote for Jade, Mint, or Olive out of the group, and leaning towards Mint. Beryl and Celadon, btw, sound like Sailor Moon villains.

While I'm speaking, doesn't it look like Slick is guarding his junk as he runs away in panel 14?

"I'm not one of those idiots who takes what he sees on TV or movies, and applies it in real life! These days, they're always the third or fourth guy to get killed..."
Kung Fu Jesus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon guys, we all know her name is Mint. And I hope she's here to stay, because I'm shipping her and Slick hard.
leutchi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested to see what Seymour is going to do when he learns someone else has been bomfed....crusade?
Inkmonkey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: