Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sexcapades - or how I stopped worrying and love Snorri
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yinello

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually don't care. The fetishes that really turn me off are anything that has to do with blood or the toilet.
Lasairfiona

Location: I have to be somewhere? ::runs around frantically::

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
I used to wonder if I had a fetish in the true sense of the word and that was why normal sex seemed so boring.

Sex boring? Does not compute!

I know you may be an ace and all that but my brain doesn't compute sex = boring. I have even worse opinions of your previous boyfriends now. Razz

Yinello

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normal sex can seem boring if your bedpartners and you aren't too experienced and you both accept that that's how it's supposed to be. I thought that too until I read BOOKS!
Sam

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yinello wrote:
I usually don't care. The fetishes that really turn me off are anything that has to do with blood or the toilet.

And, thankfully, that stuff is nichier than niche.

Most people are giggly friendly BDSMers who just like bondage sexytimes.
Samsally

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasairfiona wrote:
Samsally wrote:
I used to wonder if I had a fetish in the true sense of the word and that was why normal sex seemed so boring.

Sex boring? Does not compute!

I know you may be an ace and all that but my brain doesn't compute sex = boring. I have even worse opinions of your previous boyfriends now. Razz

Lol. Well, it wasn't always boring but it has never compared to what I expected it to be. It's kind of funny, though... I read a lot of steamy stuff (which hasn't actually changed) and there is some stuff that used to -sound- awesome until I actually tried it. Like having my ear blown into or licked. Oh my god I hate that with the fire of a thousand suns. It is the grossest feeling ever and makes me want to punch things or take a hot non-sexual shower.

I think it's just easier to enjoy when I am in no way a part of it. Which sounds weird as hell and I promise I don't creep on real life people or anything. I think it's because I can't handle the pressure of having to feel something. Like, none of the characters in my fiction even know I exist, let alone want me to tell 'em whatever they're doing turns me on or if one thing feels better than another. Nobody to get mad if -everything- falls somewhere between "awful" and "well I can put up with it I guess".

I'm a real sucker for romance though... so I read them anyway, and I enjoy when the characters are happy.
Lasairfiona

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had ear licking/nibbling that was awesome and some that was absolutely awful. My general rule is that I'll try anything twice that doesn't squick me out when I think of it.

Funny thing, it took me dreaming of anal before I tried it. Even then, I did major research of the how to do it without pain and for it to feel good.

edit - I'm just rambling.

Adyon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha, Samsally you sound exactly like my wife in how you feel. Things like her ears drive her crazy. Where as I enjoy that kind of thing. For us, amazing love-making comes down to knowing what the other likes and helping to fill that role, whether it's more kissing on her neck during and constantly running my hands smoothly up and down her or her being more aggressive biting my lip.

And she used to have all sorts of kinky "ideas" of what she'd like, but most of which in practice she hated, so she may fantasize about some of them, but we never do them. It turns out the only type of kinky stuff she likes are things that more involve me being in more "fetishy" positions. I say that in quotes, as I agree that the idea of fetishes has changed a lot to no longer mean something people "need" to get off. And I like that too, so we go with it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some fantasies are far better as fantasies than as actions.
Adyon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. I have some things that I'd never want done to me in reality that in fantasy is pretty amazing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a lot of stuff in the Purely Fantasy camp disappear abruptly given the right people and a supportive and pretty constructively exclusive environment.
Him

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam wrote:
"fetish" has been completely diluted as a word anyway, it usually now just means kinks and nontraditional interests that a person is into in or curious about, as opposed to the original "literally can't get off unless indulging it" meaning.

In that case I do have a fetish. Interesting.
Mr Gary

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam wrote:
I've had a lot of stuff in the Purely Fantasy camp disappear abruptly given the right people and a supportive and pretty constructively exclusive environment.

I'm very supportive of, and am willing to exclusively construct the pretty environment where you show us your wang, Sam. I really am.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Gary wrote:
Sam wrote:

I'm very supportive of, and am willing to exclusively construct the pretty environment where you show us your wang, Sam. I really am.

As long as there's a lot of good music
Mr Gary

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, duh, of course. And I'm willing to hire a wide-angled lense, in order to capture it on film in all it's glory Pythonic glory. A really wide lense.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<insert comment about Celia's penis>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 51 of 53

Jump to: