welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-06-24: Dudebro Factory
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yorick

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good gordon shut up already with the point by point harangues. I can't even tell what's useful in these walls of texts, I just want to tear them down and shovel the pieces into the bay to prevent Cape Cod from going under.
Kylra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of it right at the moment is trying to drill down to what exactly it is we disagree on. It's kind of awkward since we're both using mostly the same evidence pool for a large portion of our arguments.
Dogen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite honestly, after nearly a month since my last post, I'm not sure I have enough interest in this now to go back and do enough re-reading of our arguments to remember where we each left off. It's a lot of work, and this month in particular just ain't putting me in the mood (I have four days off in August), so I'm going to leave it where it's at. It was interesting, though.
Kylra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's to be expected I guess. Thanks for the additional papers for my collection and being someone knowledgeable enough that I can sharpen my thoughts in this vein on at least. There's one or two of those studies you brought up and provided that could really help me quite a bit if I bother to have this conversation with someone else later, not to mention sharpening up a couple parts of my rhetoric in general.

I'll probably remember enough for at least another month, maybe two, if you decide to try to pick it back up later.

E: Or we could get a fresher more condensed start later if that would interest you when you have more time. I'm still curious about whether or not I am misunderstanding the things you claim I am about psychology as I can't find anything to support me being fundamentally wrong, and that's mostly what's left of our discussion that is in contention now as of your last big post from my perspective.
acapolypse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe i missed some, but i think i counted the word "misogyny" (maybe i also counted some "misogynistic") 361 times on this thread.

Hey, does anyone remember the arc's where squig was flying high in his couch? that was some regular funny shit. its goodto laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41
Page 41 of 41

Jump to: