welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-06-27: Nun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Succubus1982



Joined: 07 Oct 2009
Posts: 919
Location: England

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:



What about DevilSlick? Wonder what he'd look like as a succubus. Oh wait probably like Minty.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kylra



Joined: 11 Jan 2012
Posts: 383

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slick's only possible realistic OTP is with Slick.
Hydra wrote:
It'd be interesting to see an arc take place here. You know. See it long term, how perspectives change. Other-verse sort of deal.

Might even give that little feminist something to think about for a few days. Not as an attack on her views, but perhaps as a momentary betrayal of them across the line. Personal conflict.

Why would she be conflicted over it like that? It's not like Glossy & co actually hate men. They are trying to help men reclaim their humanity and become their own persons rather than slaves to patriarchy afterall.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yinello



Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 2758
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inb4 the thread gets flooded with people who are convinced all feminists hate men.

I'm wondering though, if people who live in trans state leave it, would they become cisgendered? Would they ever leave?
_________________
Help. Help, my eyes are stuck from rolling so hard. Help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kylra



Joined: 11 Jan 2012
Posts: 383

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It probably depends on if gender dysphoria in the Trans State is the norm or not. If it's not the norm, then they're mostly cis in Trans State and trans while not in Trans State. If most people are gender dysphoric in Trans State, then most people are trans inside of it, and cis outside of it.

It's pretty unclear if Trans State causes people clinical gender dysphoria (as it works in real life that is) if they're cis outside of Trans State.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kylra



Joined: 11 Jan 2012
Posts: 383

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, it could also work that if you're cis outside the trans state, you're technically cis inside of it as well, less all the socialization telling you it's wrong i.e. Slick and Seymour. So one theoretical possibility is that a trans person could go into the Trans State and still be trans, just the opposite direction.

So many possibilities.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikewee777



Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 529
Location: 0_0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yinello wrote:
Inb4 the thread gets flooded with people who are convinced all feminists hate men.

I'm wondering though, if people who live in trans state leave it, would they become cisgendered? Would they ever leave?


I was waiting for someone to say this, because I was too embarrassed to say it myself. It bothers me how there are women out there who are in such a hurry for me to escape some non-existant closet. It's not my fault I was raised only by my mom and I ended up being a effeminate coward as a result. I blame the Church. Their representatives tell you how straight sex is bad and everyone just nods in agreement with these pastors as if they are infallible. It pisses me off to no end. I have moved every 2 years and I have had 9 different potential girlfriends who I would break up with because I would get butterflies in my stomach and a hardened penis that I am afraid to use because feminists have made it clear that my penis is a terrorist . Hearing loud noises makes me cry. They kicked me out of the ARMY in 2004. I couldn't last there longer than 3 months. I have spent my whole life trying to follow the rules and be nice to everyone. All I have to show for it is my being a unemployed 30 year old virgin who lives with his aunt in a town infamous for riots because his mom kicked him out. I am a terrible person. I have abandoned my country when they needed my corpse the most.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yinello



Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 2758
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kylra wrote:
So many possibilities.


I like, I like. Very Happy

@Mikewee: Whut?
_________________
Help. Help, my eyes are stuck from rolling so hard. Help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kylra



Joined: 11 Jan 2012
Posts: 383

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikewee777 wrote:
I was waiting for someone to say this, because I was too embarrassed to say it myself. It bothers me how there are women out there who are in such a hurry for me to escape some non-existant closet. It's not my fault I was raised only by my mom and I ended up being a effeminate coward as a result. I blame the Church. Their representatives tell you how straight sex is bad and everyone just nods in agreement with these pastors as if they are infallible. It pisses me off to no end. I have moved every 2 years and I have had 9 different potential girlfriends who I would break up with because I would get butterflies in my stomach and a hardened penis that I am afraid to use because feminists have made it clear that my penis is a terrorist . Hearing loud noises makes me cry. They kicked me out of the ARMY in 2004. I couldn't last there longer than 3 months. I have spent my whole life trying to follow the rules and be nice to everyone. All I have to show for it is my being a unemployed 30 year old virgin who lives with his aunt in a town infamous for riots because his mom kicked him out. I am a terrible person. I have abandoned my country when they needed my corpse the most.

None of that makes you a terrible person. A lot of "the rules" for gender are shit, and this includes "the rules" for how men are supposed to be tough and manly and dominate people, and also the whole "virgin" thing, so try not to feel bad over that if you can. Those expectations are pretty much all BS made up just to make you feel bad and get you to misdirect hate to women instead of the people imposing that on you.

Also, I think you have some misunderstandings regarding that "penis is a terrorist" thing. Maybe I can help sort it out if you elaborate a little. In summary though, it's not the mere fact of "having a penis" that is bad, but that men are very often successfully indoctrinated to dominate women as if women were lesser people or objects. It sounds like you may have escaped that, but somehow got what reads like straw feminismed somewhere.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
daveshan



Joined: 21 Jun 2012
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Slick and Glossy can't be together unless one of them changes gender?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sudoku



Joined: 19 Jun 2012
Posts: 206
Location: Malaysia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They already are.









In our minds, heart, and fluffy souls.
_________________
Hey there pretty little lady,
Why are you out so late,
I wouldn't want to be you lady,
Because the wolves gonna want a taste.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hydra



Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
Miss Magenta wrote:



What about DevilSlick? Wonder what he'd look like as a succubus. Oh wait probably like Minty.


> devil slick
> trans state

I'm doing all I can to contain myself.
_________________
"Cada uno es como Dios le hizo, y aśn peor muchas veces."
- Miguel de Cervantes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikewee777



Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 529
Location: 0_0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
None of that makes you a terrible person. A lot of "the rules" for gender are shit, and this includes "the rules" for how men are supposed to be tough and manly and dominate people, and also the whole "virgin" thing, so try not to feel bad over that if you can. Those expectations are pretty much all BS made up just to make you feel bad and get you to misdirect hate to women instead of the people imposing that on you.

Also, I think you have some misunderstandings regarding that "penis is a terrorist" thing. Maybe I can help sort it out if you elaborate a little. In summary though, it's not the mere fact of "having a penis" that is bad, but that men are very often successfully indoctrinated to dominate women as if women were lesser people or objects. It sounds like you may have escaped that, but somehow got what reads like straw feminismed somewhere.


That makes me feel better about my situation. Thank you for listening. I had a girlfriend, she wanted me to lead her all of the time but at the same time, she wanted me to let her pick on me all of the time. I recently moved to LA where I have not yet been picked on and made fun of for being a massive prude. For some sick reason, I kinda miss her even though I know she hurt me. I think it's because I don't yet have any new friends in this new region. I just read about "straw feminism" in TV tropes. It's scary how much of this is on tv.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kylra



Joined: 11 Jan 2012
Posts: 383

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikewee777 wrote:
That makes me feel better about my situation. Thank you for listening. I had a girlfriend, she wanted me to lead her all of the time but at the same time, she wanted me to let her pick on me all of the time. I recently moved to LA where I have not yet been picked on and made fun of for being a massive prude. For some sick reason, I kinda miss her even though I know she hurt me. I think it's because I don't yet have any new friends in this new region. I just read about "straw feminism" in TV tropes. It's scary how much of this is on tv.

You might want to see a therapist if you're able to. This seems like something they can help with and probably deal with pretty often. This is probably more than I can offer effective advice for, especially over the internet and not knowing you at all really.

It's great that you haven't directed that at the entirety of women as a group like most, but directing it at yourself like you're doing now isn't particularly healthy either.


Last edited by Kylra on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oneponytoruleall



Joined: 02 Jan 2011
Posts: 3114

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ktern wrote:
is it possible for lil'e and girl-seymour to get it on across the border of the trans state? and if miss magenta pictures it, will the image ever leave her mind?


What do you mean 'if'? I'm sure that bridge was crossed long ago.

Seymour seems a lot less enthused by the idea than Miss Magenta.

Sudoku wrote:
Why do I feel like my innocence just got ravaged?


You should have never brought it to the internet with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
anti-prophet



Joined: 19 Feb 2012
Posts: 73

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How far dose the trans state go? Can a man on one side travel over and get pregnant on the other?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group