welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-06-27: Nun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daveshan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sudoku wrote:
They already are.

In our minds, heart, and fluffy souls.

Not mine. Slick's full maturity and relationship with Monique has been too built up. If he isn't with her and she isn't with him, that's just wrong.
Lich Mong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, now I have a picture stuck in my head of Slick and Glossy having sex while rolling in and out of the transgender zone......

....Back to counseling I guess
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lich Mong wrote:
Great, now I have a picture stuck in my head of Slick and Glossy having sex while rolling in and out of the transgender zone......

Oh god now I'm imagining it too

IT'S CONTAGIOUS
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daveshan wrote:
Not mine. Slick's full maturity and relationship with Monique has been too built up. If he isn't with her and she isn't with him, that's just wrong.

Honestly I think Slick'll finally achieve maturity when he just. Lets Nique go. Not considering himself friendzoned, not constantly hoping that maybe they will get together when Nique never seems particularly interested in the idea of getting romantic with him, just being a friend and acting as nothing but. He's already acknowledged the fact that they will never be together, long ago. He'd still like for it to happen, and will do things in the hope that maybe that can change, but he acknowledges that no. It probably won't. When he finally lets her go as a romantic interest without alluding to wanting romantic/sexual relations with her. Then. Yeah. Then he'll finally reach maturity. But it seems like that is sooooo far off it's not even funny.

I like to think that while Slick and Nique will end up together but they've got so many inner obstacles to go through first that they should probably try getting with other people at least for a lil while before they do. Well. Actually. No. Nique's probably good I think. She's alluded to having dated plenty before meeting Slick. Although it'd be kinda nice to see her actually dating people on-screen, to really get a taste of how she'd act in a completely mutual relationship where they're both romantically interested in each other and acting on mutual attraction. But that's not really the most important thing ever so I'll deal. So really it's just him who's gotta be the one to have a taste of other people before he could ever truly appreciate Nique as much as he thinks he can and as much as she wants to be.

(man I'm so fucking tired I don't even know how much of what I'm saying makes sense right now.)

Lich Mong wrote:

Real talk, that is a very hilariously entertaining thought.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
daveshan wrote:

Honestly I think Slick'll finally achieve maturity when he just. Lets Nique go. Not considering himself friendzoned, not constantly hoping that maybe they will get together when Nique never seems particularly interested in the idea of getting romantic with him, just being a friend and acting as nothing but. He's already acknowledged the fact that they will never be together, long ago. He'd still like for it to happen, and will do things in the hope that maybe that can change, but he acknowledges that no. It probably won't. When he finally lets her go as a romantic interest without alluding to wanting romantic/sexual relations with her. Then. Yeah. Then he'll finally reach maturity. But it seems like that is sooooo far off it's not even funny.

I like to think that while Slick and Nique will end up together but they've got so many inner obstacles to go through first that they should probably try getting with other people at least for a lil while before they do. Well. Actually. No. Nique's probably good I think. She's alluded to having dated plenty before meeting Slick. Although it'd be kinda nice to see her actually dating people on-screen, to really get a taste of how she'd act in a completely mutual relationship where they're both romantically interested in each other and acting on mutual attraction. But that's not really the most important thing ever so I'll deal. So really it's just him who's gotta be the one to have a taste of other people before he could ever truly appreciate Nique as much as he thinks he can and as much as she wants to be.

For them both to date others for a while is fine. But if Slick ultimately lets her go, it should take a while for them to start being together. Remember, Monique has already admitted to loving Slick.

If she falls for him as soon as he lets her go, it'll just be a cliche of someone wanting what they can't have.
Yinello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly can't see Nique and Slick coming together. Not because I'm rooting for whatever pairing (Slick/Glossy is just for the lols), but because they've gone through a lot and it never worked out. The fact that they're still good friends is already a positive turn for something that could have worked out really badly.

Plus this is Sinfest - serious relationships are quite rare. Wink
Kylra

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see Nique and Slick getting together unless Slick does a lot of growing up which probably isn't going to happen.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kylra wrote:
I don't see Nique and Slick getting together unless Slick does a lot of growing up which probably isn't going to happen.

In more ways than one Laughing

Plus they aren't even compatible with interests anymore. Nique has changed completely into Miss Vegan of the Year and that doesn't seem like something Slick would dig. He's still tied up with the pretty packaging but if he ever did get to open it he'd probably have an unpleasant surprise waiting for him.

Yinello wrote:
Plus this is Sinfest - serious relationships are quite rare. Wink

And Crim and Fuschia go on to write a multi-million dollar book series about maintaining a healthy relationship even when one of you is damned Laughing

Last edited by Succubus1982 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kylra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He thinks she looks like a man now so it's kind of questionable whether he even likes the packaging anymore.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kylra wrote:
He thinks she looks like a man now so it's kind of questionable whether he even likes the packaging anymore.

Hm true. But then he's a guy. Since when do they look at anything other than the tits and ass?
Kylra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One day men will all like big books and will not lie, and the other brothers won't deny.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Damn now I have the image in my head of Crim rapping to that. It is wrong wrong wrong and messing with my sanity (well if I had any >_>)
daveshan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
Kylra wrote:

Hm true. But then he's a guy. Since when do they look at anything other than the tits and ass?

Once you meet a woman who is interesting and has good character traits, you realize there's more to them than their bodies.
Dogen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They also sometimes own books! Very Happy

EDIT: this is just (EDIT2: bad) a contextual joke...
daveshan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
They also sometimes own books! Very Happy

EDIT: this is just (EDIT2: bad) a contextual joke...

I don't think it's that bad. You just have to read between the lines.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: