welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Manliness is Fun and Profitable!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hydra

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:53 am    Post subject: Manliness is Fun and Profitable! Reply with quote

> implying this doesn't happen in real life anyway

Which could be an unintended point in and of itself.
Ashland

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that these are maybe the two least sexy characters in the comic, but some men like to feel attractive to women.
Everyone thinks they are individuals who follow their own rules. However, man is a being of patterns. He has habits because without them he would cease to be. Though perhaps possessed of creativity, he will always be merely human.
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost all men like to feel attractive to women. Only some men are motivated enough to do something about it.
Ashland

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
Almost all men like to feel attractive to women. Only some men are motivated enough to do something about it.

The fuck are you talking about?
Everyone thinks they are individuals who follow their own rules. However, man is a being of patterns. He has habits because without them he would cease to be. Though perhaps possessed of creativity, he will always be merely human.
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm saying that nearly every heterosexual man in existence likes to feel attractive to women.

However of those men, only some of them are motivated enough to go terribly far out of their way to make it so.
Ashland

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
I'm saying that nearly every heterosexual man in existence likes to feel attractive to women.

However of those men, only some of them are motivated enough to go terribly far out of their way to make it so.

By doing what? Combing their hair? Exercising? I know a lot of men who groom and take care of themselves to attract women.
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yet the time spent primping pales in comparison to the time women spend making themselves attractive to the opposite sex.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500169_162-5149971.html
Ashland

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
And yet the time spent primping pales in comparison to the time women spend making themselves attractive to the opposite sex.

Granted, but that's why I put on cologne and spend the money on expensive dates to nice places. And I don't mean steakhouse nice, I mean I'll part with over a hundred dollars in a single night, then do it again. What's your point?
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<--- stilllllll thinking about butts
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashland wrote:
Monkey Mcdermott wrote:

Granted, but that's why I put on cologne and spend the money on expensive dates to nice places. And I don't mean steakhouse nice, I mean I'll part with over a hundred dollars in a single night, then do it again. What's your point?

Just trying to get you to say something like that.
Ashland

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
Ashland wrote:
Monkey Mcdermott wrote:

Just trying to get you to say something like that.

Proving... Oh god, men and women are different. The world is in pandemonium again? A woman spends a lot of time taking care of herself so men need to change and gender roles are unequal and won't someone think of the children? Get a life.

I'm tired of this assumption that men have no value compared to women.

Last edited by Ashland on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope...not that.

Think back long and hard to why it is I love the feminist themed comics.
Ashland

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
Nope...not that.

Think back long and hard to why it is I love the feminist themed comics.

You know as well as I do that it's all just a confusing quagmire of bullshit and there's no point in worrying about it.
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope...not that either.
Ashland

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
Nope...not that either.

Then I give up, Mcdermott. It's your cause. Your ego. Just troll your condescending tripe and be done with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: