welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/8/12 I just love the smell of napalm on a painting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Giedi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crim and Fuchsia are one of the best stories in the strip... and I love the way both characters were built up. Looking forward to seeing more of them.

-G
Inkmonkey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Seriously, think about it for a few seconds. That's the "reality" of what her painting depicts. Okay, yeah, according to the belief system which set the parameters of such a work environment (OSLT), that's simply part of her and Blue's job, to punish people God has designated "deserving" of such punishment, but she and Blue didn't find to be simply a tedious let alone unpleasant chore, they ENJOYED it. It's only a relatively recent development that it even started BOTHERING Fuchsia a little.

She's been away from that environment for a few days and now she's losing her grip on sanity.

Actually, they activelly tricked people into giving up their souls, people that otherwise would have gone to Heaven. O.K., those people were stupid, but mere stupidity doesn´t make the deserving of that fate.
Halen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LarsenSan wrote:
Strips like this one are the ones that make me read sinfest. Please, more like this.
Ronald

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inkmonkey wrote:
Actually, they activelly tricked people into giving up their souls, people that otherwise would have gone to Heaven. O.K., those people were stupid, but mere stupidity doesn´t make them "deserving" of that fate.

It does if God says it does. Unless I'm mistaken, that's part of the belief system, too.

Also, wherefore "tricked"? They've got horns and pointed tails and they state flat-out that they work for The Devil and that they want to buy people's SOULS. Surely not ALL of their customers think they've wandered onto some sort of bizarre reality show OSLT.
mouse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
My question is did she - herself - paint the portrait of herself torturing the damned or did some supernatural force do that? I ask because though she starts off painting a tree in the first two panels but at the same time... it seems that nothing before panel 16 actually happened so I'm just... confused as to whether or not she was truly painting that tree, or if she was simply imagining that she was....

or if she's only imagining what she sees now.

yes, excellent question.
daveshan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
Miss Magenta wrote:
My question is did she - herself - paint the portrait of herself torturing the damned or did some supernatural force do that? I ask because though she starts off painting a tree in the first two panels but at the same time... it seems that nothing before panel 16 actually happened so I'm just... confused as to whether or not she was truly painting that tree, or if she was simply imagining that she was....

or if she's only imagining what she sees now.

yes, excellent question.

Was it all just a dream? Or maybe a vision? No, it was real.

Seriously, though, we'll probably never know as most Sunday strips are non-cannon episodes.
redshirt26

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Devil can look into each and every one of our souls and create the most Perfect Hell for each and every one of us. Fushia walked out on the Devil, and she is going to pay for her own personal Hell.

My prediction: Criminy's getting BOMFed.
Ookamo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redshirt26 wrote:
My prediction: Criminy's getting BOMFed.

That's not implausible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: