welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(07/21/12) Asked and Answered
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6183
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man crayven you are like the training mode on Super Smash Bros, where you set the other character to just stand there and you smack it around relentlessly and it doesn't put up a fight at all.

do i have to pause the thread and reset your programming or something?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ashland



Joined: 15 May 2012
Posts: 144

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
man crayven you are like the training mode on Super Smash Bros, where you set the other character to just stand there and you smack it around relentlessly and it doesn't put up a fight at all.

do i have to pause the thread and reset your programming or something?


It may or may not be relevant, but how old are you, anyway? If you're below legal driving age, it will adjust my whole perspective on you in a positive direction.

If you're not a kid, though, then you should know better than this.
_________________
Everyone thinks they are individuals who follow their own rules. However, man is a being of patterns. He has habits because without them he would cease to be. Though perhaps possessed of creativity, he will always be merely human.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6183
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coming on to me, are you? that's creepy, man. knock it off.

usually when you're challenged to support your claims you just disappear for a week. this is a strange new change of tack for you.

anyways, i'm 24.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crayven



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 267

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
go on, prove me wrong! you can do that, right? surely if you're right, there's stuff that shows that you're right!

it's weird, i keep saying that and you never offer it. i mean there i am showing you how to prove me wrong and you never take the bait! it's weird. maybe you're a masochist.
I already proved you are wrong by simple logic.
Your own words betray you, your sexism and the sick ideology you stand by.
Self-hating as a man, allocating negative stereotypes to men, diverting attention when feeling cornered and throwing off red-herrings such as the "you are like the white people during the black civil rights movement" thing.
You're not only dishonest you have no moral basis and are just waiting for me to make a move so you can keep on ranting with all sort of "feminist studies" and preach your mantra at me and all willing to be brainwashed.

*Edited out the rest - no point in writing more now*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkey Mcdermott



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3352

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crayven wrote:


*Edited out the rest - no point in writing more now*


There was no point in you writing anything in the first place. Please fucking leave. Or step in front of a bus, that works too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crayven



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 267

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
man crayven you are like the training mode on Super Smash Bros, where you set the other character to just stand there and you smack it around relentlessly and it doesn't put up a fight at all.

do i have to pause the thread and reset your programming or something?

I don't have to be aggressive to debunk your fallacies, i can be very patient if i wish so.
And i will, and wait for you to post stupid shit, and then dismantle it piece by piece. It's not that hard really.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crayven



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 267

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
crayven wrote:


*Edited out the rest - no point in writing more now*


There was no point in you writing anything in the first place. Please fucking leave. Or step in front of a bus, that works too.

Sorry i don't take request from your kind.
It is a FREE forum, pal. You don't get to tell people to leave, unless you're Tat...in which case you can.

Otherwise, post your piece or shut it !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkey Mcdermott



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3352

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crayven wrote:
Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
crayven wrote:


*Edited out the rest - no point in writing more now*


There was no point in you writing anything in the first place. Please fucking leave. Or step in front of a bus, that works too.

Sorry i don't take request from your kind.
It is a FREE forum, pal. You don't get to tell people to leave, unless you're Tat...in which case you can.

Otherwise, post your piece or shut it !


I said please, I'm not telling you, I'm asking somewhat politely. Please fucking leave, or step in front of a bus. Please.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crayven



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 267

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
crayven wrote:
Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
crayven wrote:


*Edited out the rest - no point in writing more now*


There was no point in you writing anything in the first place. Please fucking leave. Or step in front of a bus, that works too.

Sorry i don't take request from your kind.
It is a FREE forum, pal. You don't get to tell people to leave, unless you're Tat...in which case you can.

Otherwise, post your piece or shut it !


I said please, I'm not telling you, I'm asking somewhat politely. Please fucking leave, or step in front of a bus. Please.

And i will kindly...deny your polite request.
Now...please...go die in a fire.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ten Thousand Things



Joined: 02 Jul 2012
Posts: 89
Location: Glorious City of Luna Llena (no refunds)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having both politely requested one another to take to the flame, only to find adamant refusal at such an appeal, the two parties separated for ever more... never to speak of this again.
_________________

"Wealth beyond measure, outlander."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zhuinden



Joined: 02 Jul 2012
Posts: 290

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh, and it took so long to write that post too, and some guy says there's nothing to see on that page. What a dolt. Confused

Anyways, the solution would be to discard genderal preconceptions, stereotypes, and overall all cultural thoughts that are based on the "differences of gender".
But no one really cares, why would they. They don't understand. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6183
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo crayven you mind proving anything you said? like that i'm a "self-hating man" or that i'm "allocating negative stereotypes to men" (especially hilarious coming from you, the guy who "allocates negative stereotypes" to women all the fucking time), that i "have no moral basis"...

even that you tried to "prove me wrong" with "simple logic"? surely if i'm so wrong and evil it would be child's play for you to show it.

come on, spanky, i keep inviting you to prove what you say and you keep turning me down! it's kind of curious.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adyon



Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 1168
Location: Behind my Cintiq

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crayven wrote:
Self-hating as a man, allocating negative stereotypes to men, diverting attention when feeling cornered and throwing off red-herrings such as the "you are like the white people during the black civil rights movement" thing.

I just don't get where you guys keep getting this crap though. Self-hating? What? Ha haha. From what I've seen more of the people coming on here to complain have been the unhappy obsessed types who can't accept someone having a different opinion. Coming to complain something isn't being done the way you like it when IT DOESN'T EVEN HURT YOU. Because why? It's the best thing you can do with your time? You say you don't think feminism is a real issue. Well if it's not, why spend ours arguing over it? Don't you two find it strange that you're so strongly fighting for shutting down a movement you say is doing nothing.

That is exactly how it compares to the Civil Rights movement. Not that the laws are the same, but that the one who has no actual concern in it is trying to jump in and say things are fine the way they are. We'll take this and turn it into racism instead and show you how the comments would work: We'd post data that shows how black people have been denied things based on their color of skin, and how they were more likely to get thrown in jail, etc. You'd say, no that doesn't happen. And your ultimate proof would be, "I know plenty of successful black people! They're always the cool looking ones who get more attention and will get hired instead of me, because they have more personality." The logic is that they can't be being denied jobs racially, because you yourself wouldn't supposedly choose to hire yourself over the black man, even though in that moment you'd probably hire the guy like yourself, thinking "Screw that guy, black men get all the breaks, because everyone is so focused on them and appeasing them because they used to be persecuted." So you perpetuate the persecution out of spite that you feel they get the rewards. Also your other argument that "Where I live, black people are never persecuted, so it's obviously not an issue." That's like if you were from the North in the United States where black people were more respected and said, "I don't see the point in fighting for black rights. You all seem to have it pretty good." ...Oh and you'd add that we were "self-hating" as white people, because otherwise we wouldn't still be thinking these "stupid" things. LOL

In that, racism and sexism are very comparable. Now you could argue both are minor things, but both racism and sexism still exist. And people really do think "Screw that person" because they think they now have taken too much power and now being on equal terms feels more like oppression to the person who used to be the most benefited by the old ways. And groups still fight to make sure sexism and racism are indeed slowly eradicated. It's only been like half a century since some of this stuff really changed. You think there's no remnants of that left after only 50 freaking years or so?

You're only reason in being here on these forums AT ALL is telling someone to stop having an opinion. You were from the first things you posted. We debated the topics for awhile with you, but it's apparent you're not here to have an actual debate. You just want to post negative comments. That's why you are on the out. You have no point on the forums other than to randomly come here to complain. You will always be on the negative side of this, because you're arguing that a group is evil because of a few of its people and blaming others while saying there's not point to the whole thing anyway, as you don't see sexism where you live.

That's why acknowledging your responses with more information seems dumb, and I don't want to bother besides maybe occasionally making fun of you. It's not worth my energy, and I have many more important things to do with my time. But us, we don't self-hate. I don't even hate. Not my style. I think a few people here may hate you though. Wink
_________________


Last edited by Adyon on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Zhuinden



Joined: 02 Jul 2012
Posts: 290

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course sexism and racism are comparable, they stem from the exact same thing - projecting negative qualities over a group of people merely based on biological and unchangeable (although unrelated) characteristics.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cbmorrie



Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone else offended by this feminism plot? I find the notion that men watching porn the real reason for women's inequality to be pretty insulting. I also hate the argument that "porn is degrading to women." Sex is not something done to women, it is something women participate in and if porn is degrading to women then it is degrading to men as well. Man, I really hope I am being trolled.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group