welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

8/19 the protagonist returns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holocauxt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yinello wrote:
Yes. Everyone, including women and gay men, are out to lure straight cisgendered dudes into hell. The world is out to get you.

*curls into a corner*

Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again...
Opinions are like ass holes: everybody has them. Sometimes they're clean... sometimes they stink... and sometimes they're just full of shit. But if you love shoving yours up on other people's faces, then you're a fucking whore.
iskandar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holocauxt wrote:
Yinello wrote:
Yes. Everyone, including women and gay men, are out to lure straight cisgendered dudes into hell. The world is out to get you.

*curls into a corner*

Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again... Never having sex again...

I gm a deadlands (think western dungeons and dragons) group with my married friends in boston, join us you'll fit right in.
ktern

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iskandar wrote:
the patriarchy series would be better had they presented both sides

gee, you're right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGArqoF0TpQ

hope that helped
iskandar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ktern wrote:
iskandar wrote:
the patriarchy series would be better had they presented both sides

gee, you're right
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGArqoF0TpQ
hope that helped

Thought you were going to show me that clip. There is a sliiiiiight difference between accepting an irrational argument as legitimate because people believe in it (relativism) and accepting that in cases such as the way society treats sex and sexuality as well as gender, its not black and white. There is no evidence for creationism besides the old testament and for thos eof you who don't know, the old testament had been continually re written and modified before reaching its final state. On the other hand, there is evidence, WITHIN THE FREAKING COMIC STRIP BEFORE THE SISTERHOOD that there were shades of grey to this all, but those shades of grey have been dropped in favor of "If you don't, like agree with me, like you're, like, a total shitstain shit dudebro who like, hates women". Presenting both sides is not a good in and of itself. presenting a nuanced approach to a complex social question, is. and its funnier too, something sinfest desperately needs right now.
Ronald

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holocauxt wrote:
I was hoping for a "Daily Life" of that Devilgirl.

I'm guessing a character has to have been around a lot longer than that to earn a Day in the Life strip.

A Sunday strip of several Devil Girls interacting (and having dialogue) might be fun. Maybe it could be set in the bar with the Devil Girl bartender, a few of them having deep insightful conversation (or not) while others have bit parts in the background. Maybe include the Androids and the female Aliens too (Venus Needs Men and Sextron Needs Nerds; we never saw them leave Earth). But probably not.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This strip was soooooo cute. Tat you have outdone yourself! I like Guy's new boyfriend. I shall call him Mr Uke (although to be frank I can't really imagine Guy being the seme of anything).
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could call him something that isn't associated with the problematic objectification and portrayal of homosexuals in fiction.

I think I wanna call him Buddy. Guy and Buddy. It's got a cute ring to it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaah Miss M. I spent ten minutes trying to figure out how to say that and had to give up for a while. Come back to see you've said it flawlessly in one sentence.
ChastMastr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is kind of like naming him "Mr. Bottom." Laughing

I don't mind the terms (generally in my own part of the gay community, we pretty much tend to self-identify with top, bottom, versatile, and a host of others depending on the part of the community we are in) in and of themselves, but I am hoping Gay Guy and ... the other... Gay Guy get real names.

And now I am thinking of the old Mr. Bubble jingle, only different. "He's got a bottomy face and a bottomy nose... Mr. Bottom!" Ack. Shocked
ktern

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think lately tat's just given up on naming new characters. maybe because we do it so well down here
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yinello wrote:
Yes. Everyone, including women and gay men, are out to lure straight cisgendered dudes into hell.

ERMAHGHERD I'M PART OF A CONSPIRACY.
ktern

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty sure the ponies are one too, so TWO conspiracies
Yinello

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell Ponies? Surprised
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ktern wrote:

Yush, but I was already aware of and actively participating in that conspiracy.

Just wait 'til you see what we have planned next.

Eheheheh.

EH HEH HEH HEHEHEHEhhhh Twisted Evil
iskandar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretical Rants wrote:
ktern wrote:

Yush, but I was already aware of and actively participating in that conspiracy.

Just wait 'til you see what we have planned next.

Eheheheh.

EH HEH HEH HEHEHEHEhhhh Twisted Evil

Dear pony conspiracy, if you even think about making a move against us, I have one word for you: gelatin.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: