welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Checking in, checking out
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lich Mong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if enough people complain and change stores and all that. But, I do know what you're saying, ShadowCell.

Again, I think people just feel like getting something off their chest. I mean, my big huge rant I first posted when I came here I also sent to Tat in an email. Really, posting it on the forums was superfluous; however, I knew Tat was not going to explain to me why I was wrong. Thus, I would have no chance to rebuttal whatever eye-rolling was going on his head as he read it. So, I posted it here in hopes some of you would be likeminded to Tat, but more vocal in explaining why I was mistaken.

I can't say I was disappointed in that endeavor.
Yorick

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y'know, folks, if you don't like the strip anymore, you're not obligated to continue reading it. You're also not obligated to make a statement about how you're not going to read it anymore; in fact, stating that you're not going to read it anymore in a wide public way is pretty much douchebaggery -- maybe not of the highest order, but pretty high up there.

Basically I'm saying I don't give a shit if you no longer like the strip. And I'm pretty sure most other readers don't either. Mr. Ishida might. Like most artists, I don't think he's interested in pandering to his audience, and is only doing what he wants to do, so your little voice in the cacophony isn't going to be much influence.

But thanks for stopping by to tell us how much of a douche you are! Now we know to ignore you in the future!
ktern

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FemEagle wrote:
Geez, what a bunch of drama queens! I expected no less from boys who sit down to pee.

sometimes i do this because i'm doing something on my phone and want to pee without having to aim

sorry guys it's all my fault
ChastMastr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iskandar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ktern wrote:
FemEagle wrote:
Geez, what a bunch of drama queens! I expected no less from boys who sit down to pee.

sometimes i do this because i'm doing something on my phone and want to pee without having to aim

sorry guys it's all my fault

sitting down to pee? texting? BEING OPEN TO COMMUNICATION?! You sir have become a mark of shame unto the male community. Allow me to train you in the art of professional wrestling so you may begin to do penance for such a travesty.
Dogen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sit down to pee all the time. When I'm drunk. When I finish a run. Whenever I just feel like it. It's nice. You just sit down and relax all your muscles... damn, now I have to pee.
iskandar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
I sit down to pee all the time. When I'm drunk. When I finish a run. Whenever I just feel like it. It's nice. You just sit down and relax all your muscles... damn, now I have to pee.

nice? relaxing? SITTING DOWN?! Rejoice Ktern, for you shall have a fellow penitent.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iskandar sure is concerned with what other men do with their penises
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think he has repressed homosexual urges

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iskandar wrote:
Allow me to train you in the art of professional wrestling

Yes... wrestling... big, burly, hairy, sweaty men, their bodies lightly clad in tight briefs or body-hugging spandex unitards... or Greek-style... writhing aggressively together, groaning, moaning... until one of them ... submits...
Arc Tempest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
or if he does, he doesn't appear to care what they say; or, funnier alternative, he does care and all this bitching about these feminism comics is simply encouraging him to make more

I really hope this is the case.
redshirt26

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(leaves the Lurker Cave; shields eyes from light)

I would have commented but I think ChastMastr and Yorick beat me to the punch.

I don't really like the recent Ultra Feminist storyline. Its way way too Mary Sue for my taste and it draws attention away from the other characters. But I don't comment my disapproval for every Feminist strip or announce that I am going into lurker mode. Its Tatsuya Ishida's webcomic and he can draw and write whatever he wants. If you like it, good. If not, don't read it.

But Tat, if you do a storyline where Fuchsia tells Trike Girl, "You didn't do s---. I quit Big D's of my own free will. Get over yourself." I will reread every single Patriarchy comic until I learn to love them.

(returns to the Lurker Cave)
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah except fuchsia only quit because glossy told her that she was her own person and not a possession. she had to repeat it to herself several times before she even actually got the guts to walk the fuck out.

and even then, i'm pretty sure glossy genuinely does not give a fuck whether or not SHE was the one who inspired fuchsia. she only cares that fuchsia realized she didn't HAVE to stick around the devil mansion if she didn't want to.

how about you get over yourself??? 0_0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:

Oh fuck it's so true when you're drunk. I know there've been times I've become nauseated and dizzy from trying to aim at the bowl.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChastMastr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should see Fuschia in the strip again.

Yes. Yes, we should go back--

. . .

(wait for it)

. . .

--to the Fuschia!

Twisted Evil

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: