welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Enough Feminism Already
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samsally

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry man, I put it under a cut cuz it's so dangerous. Hopin' for less innocent casualties that way.
Dogen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd never know they were actually 12 feet tall.
Samsally

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH MY GOD DOGEN, that totally reminds me apparently there is actually a 6ft BJD.

It even scares me and I'm practically immune. I haven't actually seen one yet but I really really want to.
Dogen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even want to know what people do with it! Don't tell meeeeeee
Samsally

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea. I assume it's just something one of the manufacturer's totes around to conventions to show off as an advertisement?

They're made of hard resin, so like, whatever you don't want to know about wouldn't work well anyway.
Dogen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking of that guy who married a pillow. A 6-foot doll could even be dressed... but would be harder to lug around with you.
Halen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intervention wrote:
Halen wrote:
See: OP is a good poster. Intervention is a stupid poster.

Why? because I'm not spamming or not making stupid, redundant threads? Might want to check who you're calling a 'good poster' before you start venomously defending someone for no better reason than the fact that I'm not in your social clique.

Really, I'm just pointing out how spamming a topic, no matter what the content, is an awful way to close down a thread when ignoring it would be a smarter alternative. Go ahead though, call me an idiot for pointing out the blindingly obvious truth.

EDIT: Oh look! your completely ineffective way of handling the closure of this thread has spawned TWO NEW child threads on this very same forum regarding this very same thread. Two threads that are probably going to get hundreds of posts because apparently you're too 'edgy' and 'smart' to just write them off as the work of trolls and instead feel the need to feed. Congratulations boys and girls, you sure proved me stupid by taking this pile of feces and spreading it around everywhere.

Dude! I'm not in their fucking clique! I'm in my own clique! I click in my clique because I'm fucking clickatron the cliquemaster. It's me, Gary, and Dave the digital dragon who doesn't even go here.

Vishaing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: I am such a Nerd. Reply with quote

So I read through the entire article Dogen Posted. These were my first two thoughts;

1: The anime is called Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, get it right you "Journalist".
2: Pffftttt everyone knows Fate is a Lesbian.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well excuse me sir and/or madam but same-sex pillow marriages are destroying the institution of marriage

if you let the gay pillows get married then naturally the next step is the collapse of all civilization and pretty soon Adam Sandler will be the only actor left in Hollywood

do you want that? do you want your children to live in a world like that? do you?
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intervention wrote:

EDIT: Oh look! your completely ineffective way of handling the closure of this thread has spawned TWO NEW child threads on this very same forum regarding this very same thread. Two threads that are probably going to get hundreds of posts because apparently you're too 'edgy' and 'smart' to just write them off as the work of trolls and instead feel the need to feed. Congratulations boys and girls, you sure proved me stupid by taking this pile of feces and spreading it around everywhere.

Oh noes, someone made another thread that's now about cooking, and another thread that's about general art and making fun of psi-dude.

CLEARLY FEEDING THE TROLLS.

MMMM, CHEESE.

wait... wait .... am I a troll? hmmmm
mouse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you live under a bridge?
do you have an unusual desire for billy goats?
is more than 70% of your body covered in hair?

if you answer yes to one or more of these, you may be a troll.
Dogen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halen wrote:
Dude! I'm not in their fucking clique! I'm in my own clique! I click in my clique because I'm fucking clickatron the cliquemaster. It's me, Gary, and Dave the digital dragon who doesn't even go here.

You're not part of our clique? You only identify with other Brits? What's next, man, joining the BNP? Are you a member of a different cabal?! Are they prettier than us?

Intervention

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you're right, maybe I have no room to speak because I've only been here a few weeks.

You know what? Forget the whole thing. Let's talk about cheese again.
ChastMastr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intervention wrote:
Really I remember when Sinfest was actually a booming community

Quote:
Intervention

But not, I suppose, one with which you were involved.
ChastMastr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
well excuse me sir and/or madam but same-sex pillow marriages are destroying the institution of marriage

Pillow fights.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: