welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

8/30 This is the spot.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dazedb42

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: 8/30 This is the spot. Reply with quote

In life imitating art series I give you dog on the table while I read the comic.

Samsally

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol. I always draw with my tablet on my lap. Usually by the time I grab it one of the cats is already on my lap, so I just set it on top of 'em until they get fed up and leave.

Entertainingly, this is also how they steal a seat from each other. If one wants it, he just very casually sits right on top of the other one. They sit like that for a while, both with their ears back, until the bottom cat gives up and moves. Weirdly, I have seen them both do this to each other so it's not even one cat dominating the other, they're just seat stealers.

Pets are great.
Holocauxt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool story, bro.

Opinions are like ass holes: everybody has them. Sometimes they're clean... sometimes they stink... and sometimes they're just full of shit. But if you love shoving yours up on other people's faces, then you're a fucking whore.
dazedb42

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
Lol. I always draw with my tablet on my lap. Usually by the time I grab it one of the cats is already on my lap, so I just set it on top of 'em until they get fed up and leave.

Entertainingly, this is also how they steal a seat from each other. If one wants it, he just very casually sits right on top of the other one. They sit like that for a while, both with their ears back, until the bottom cat gives up and moves. Weirdly, I have seen them both do this to each other so it's not even one cat dominating the other, they're just seat stealers.

Pets are great.

Lolz, something about liking warm seats or something. I take it your cat is feeling much better now and probably oblivious to your financial pain?
Intervention

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a cat on my table right now, slowly expanding outward from his current position like a gel, eventually taking over the place where my arms rest.
Maynar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holocauxt, you really gotta get a slide-out keyboard tray. They are the bomb.

Just ask Frank, here.
ChastMastr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cute nekos!! <3
Mikewee777

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry tat, everyone is too busy observing the political representative that you spent so so much time promoting. I hope you got paid for that somehow.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/z1c9z/i_am_barack_obama_president_of_the_united_states/
Dogen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:

Pets are great.

Pets are great! I liked your cat story, it's amazing how odd they'll be. You'd never see dogs doing that... actually, you might, but they'd probably just stay that way and fall asleep. Wink

This is my cat helping me put together a poster for a psychology conference several years ago. He can't spell for shit, but he did manage to get the word "STUDY" in there somehow.

ShadowCell

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i trust he was listed as a coauthor?
Dogen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, we abide strictly by the rule that in order to be an "author" you have to actually help write and/or edit the manuscript. He was really more of a technical advisor... or a mascot... or a time-wasting meow-faced food hoover.
Yinello

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, I miss my two cats. <3
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikewee777 wrote:
Sorry tat, everyone is too busy observing the political representative that you spent so so much time promoting. I hope you got paid for that somehow.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/z1c9z/i_am_barack_obama_president_of_the_united_states/

is it weird that the only post not about cats is the most inane?
Wingcap

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is more like it, comic.
I have too many cats. Our proper cat (the nicest one) likes steal your chair. Lovely guy :3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy My kitty loves to sleep on my work, homework, and laptop. I sometimes set up a decoy so that I can get something accomplished. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: