welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sept. 6: Veggie detector!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Meddler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: Sept. 6: Veggie detector! Reply with quote

Way to go!

Click here to see my artwork!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nekomancer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could have used that as a kid when going to the dinner table!
Samsally

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Nekomancer. A+ commentary.
Rothide

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either both the characters have gotten dumber in being such close contact feminism that is very anvilicious or large but lacking substance, or D-man is a genius in labeling his stand "rotten vegetables" to keep feminists/ rabid fan girls from making good countermeasures.

I say this because you can clearly see those are TOMATOES and TOMATOES ARE A FRUIT.
Zorlond

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diabolical. Devil's plan is really doing well, here. Not only is he encouraging violence against outspoken opinions, he's managed to encourage opression and excessive monitoring. I was worried for a second there, his plans are usually kinda 'eh'.
boozies

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she's incredibly adorable. I've really enjoyed seeing how active young women on Sinfest are becoming. I love everything about the Monique/Lil Nique relationship, though.
iskandar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zorlond wrote:
Diabolical. Devil's plan is really doing well, here. Not only is he encouraging violence against outspoken opinions, he's managed to encourage opression and excessive monitoring. I was worried for a second there, his plans are usually kinda 'eh'.

*after the show*

Devil walks up to lil' nique.

lil nique- hah, you're plan failed! I prevented all those people who did not like it girl from criticizing her! Hah!

devil- Good job, your check is in the mail.
Holocauxt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This War of Escalation will probably reach its apex on the Sunday strip...

...which will be a loooong while of dudebros and Sinfest-faithfuls shitposting back and forth.

Welp, guess I'll just have to occupy myself with my vidya games.
Opinions are like ass holes: everybody has them. Sometimes they're clean... sometimes they stink... and sometimes they're just full of shit. But if you love shoving yours up on other people's faces, then you're a fucking whore.
ktern

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rothide wrote:
Either both the characters have gotten dumber in being such close contact feminism that is very anvilicious or large but lacking substance, or D-man is a genius in labeling his stand "rotten vegetables" to keep feminists/ rabid fan girls from making good countermeasures.

I say this because you can clearly see those are TOMATOES and TOMATOES ARE A FRUIT.

depends if sinfest takes place in america, where tomatoes are legally a vegetable because the supreme court doesn't understand science
joandark

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: Sept. 6: Veggie detector! Reply with quote

But what if someone without any detectable awareness wants to see the show?
Ronald

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rothide wrote:

Hey, if The Devil says they're vegetables, they're vegetables. You want to argue with The Devil?

Besides, it's not a vegetable detector, it's a veggie detector. "Veggies" is an informal word which can optionally encompass tomatoes just as a similarly informal word, "bugs," can optionally encompass spiders (who of course aren't insects).
Adyon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just loved how ingenious she was though. How many young-ins can build a "Veggie" detector like that? We should totally hire her for the TSA. Then they can get rid of those stupid useless body-scanners. Particularly the ones that are still X-ray. Cancer coffin security for the win! =P

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For maximum effect, in Panel 3, imagine that music that always played in Warner Brothers cartoons whenever any sort of construction or factory work was going on.

Duhn-duhn-duhn-duhn-duhn-duhn-duhn-duhn
Duhn-duhn-duhn-duhn-duhn-duhn-duhn-duhn

Dahn-dahn-DAHN-duh-dah-dah-dah-dah-DAHN
Dahn-dahn-DAHN-duh-dah-dah-dah-dah
Dahn-dahn-DAHN-duh-dah-dah-dah-dah-DAHN...

(hey, fine, YOU try transcribing it)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But ... tomates are fruit.

Dun dun DUN!

Ronald wrote:
For maximum effect, in Panel 3, imagine that music that always played in Warner Brothers cartoons whenever any sort of construction or factory work was going on.

It's funny that it's such a vague description, but totally recognisable at the same time. I think I know which one you mean. This, right?
Dogen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear The A-Team theme.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 1 of 25

Jump to: