Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-09-30: Devil child
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oneponytoruleall wrote:
Quite right. Around here, we call people ______butt.

"spunkybutt"

hmmmmmmmm
Ronald

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darqcyde wrote:
This, however, IS Big D as a kid (well high school age):

Considering that The Devil's supposed to be several thousands of years old (and Jesus about two thousand years old), I'm not sure how (for lack of a better word) seriously we're supposed to take the "The Devil as a teenager" strips (all two of them so far).
tricksterson

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we don't know how long ago this took place or how old Blue is do we? We don't even know where this is taking place. Could be Heaven with Blue flunking out of angel school. That's certainly what it looks like.
Ember778

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oneponytoruleall wrote:
Darqcyde wrote:
Where you been spunkypants?

Wait, that sounds wrong. I have a habit of calling people ______pants (grumpypants, goofypants, sillypants, etc.)

Quite right. Around here, we call people ______butt.

So. . . how ya've been, deviliousbutt?

Ember778 wrote:

Bahahaha. Someone disagrees with someones interpretation of something. Like that's never happened before.

You just took Dennis seriously.

Sucker.

I don't care what anyone says really. I have my own interpretation and that's all I really care about. If he was just trying to troll that's his deal, however it's funny to me that someone would make fun of his interpretation regardless of how much sense he meant to make. Mostly because it's impossible to truly know what Tat means. Even if he doesn't mean to bring things into play they could still come out regardless of his intentions.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you need to get a blog, because a forum is not really for you
Ember778

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
i think you need to get a blog, because a forum is not really for you

I don't know I kind of like it a lot. I'm pretty sure I'll stay here. What gives you the impression that this forum isn't for me?
mouse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it's the bit where you keep saying that you don't care what anyone else thinks, and you don't care what anyone else thinks about what you think, and you are absolutely not open to any thought of changing what you think, no matter what anyone else says. a forum is a conversation; you explicitly reject the conversation which makes you the crazy guy shouting on the street corner about god-knows-what. you can keep doing it, of course, but you are interrupting everyone else's conversations and adding to the annoying background noise, and really, it just makes everyone want to throw shit at you. and applaud the people who make a good hit.

of course you can keep doing it, if having shit thrown at you is your thing. no one can stop you, and you will find that some people actually like throwing shit. but if it's just about the ranting, a blog would be better.

actually, maybe you should just have your own thread. you could call it "the shit-throwing thread of shit talking", and then everyone who wants to throw shit can go there, and the rest of us can get back to normal every-day sort of arguing.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad This comic gets all of my feels. I can totally identify with this scenario. I think a lot of people can. Sure we don't PHYSICALLY have horns we can cut off but metaphysically/mentally they are still there and we all wish sometimes we could cut them off to fit in with the normal kids but we can't. They're an essential part of who we are.

Also looking at the bangs I was under the impression this was D-man young not Lil E. He looks exactly like the teen Devil who befriended/corrupted Baby Blue. Lil E doesn't have a fringe like that. But then that brings into question the white woman. We all presumed she was D's wife but if she's not and she's D's mum (as well as taking care of Lil E) then perhaps........ abstract concept I know....... perhaps she's GOD! We've never seen 'him' beyond the hand puppets after all. Who's to say he is not a she?
Ember778

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
i think it's the bit where you keep saying that you don't care what anyone else thinks, and you don't care what anyone else thinks about what you think, and you are absolutely not open to any thought of changing what you think, no matter what anyone else says. a forum is a conversation; you explicitly reject the conversation which makes you the crazy guy shouting on the street corner about god-knows-what. you can keep doing it, of course, but you are interrupting everyone else's conversations and adding to the annoying background noise, and really, it just makes everyone want to throw shit at you. and applaud the people who make a good hit.

of course you can keep doing it, if having shit thrown at you is your thing. no one can stop you, and you will find that some people actually like throwing shit. but if it's just about the ranting, a blog would be better.

actually, maybe you should just have your own thread. you could call it "the shit-throwing thread of shit talking", and then everyone who wants to throw shit can go there, and the rest of us can get back to normal every-day sort of arguing.

I don't see where having a blog would be better. If I enjoy posting and don't care that I get shit thrown at me. And you guys enjoy throwing shit at me and "applaud people who make a good hit" then isn't it a win win?

But you know as I said before I couldn't care less what anyone says. So I will continue to do what I always do. Which is post whatever I feel like posting.

And if that bothers you that's tough. Cuz I just don't care; because at the end of the day I'll still be super awesome. Regardless of how much imaginary shit you guys throw at me.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

which is totally why you actually try to defend all these opinions you keep vomiting up, as if you actually do care what we say and what we think of them and of you, and then invariably you reach a point where, somewhere deep down, you realize that you can't successfully defend what you said, but rather than admit that you're wrong you try to play it off like you don't care and you totally didn't just try to defend all your opinions and you're just here to post and it doesn't bother you in the least, as though it's not completely obvious what you're doing

someday they'll understand!
Ember778

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
Crying or Very sad This comic gets all of my feels. I can totally identify with this scenario. I think a lot of people can. Sure we don't PHYSICALLY have horns we can cut off but metaphysically/mentally they are still there and we all wish sometimes we could cut them off to fit in with the normal kids but we can't. They're an essential part of who we are.

Also looking at the bangs I was under the impression this was D-man young not Lil E. He looks exactly like the teen Devil who befriended/corrupted Baby Blue. Lil E doesn't have a fringe like that. But then that brings into question the white woman. We all presumed she was D's wife but if she's not and she's D's mum (as well as taking care of Lil E) then perhaps........ abstract concept I know....... perhaps she's GOD! We've never seen 'him' beyond the hand puppets after all. Who's to say he is not a she?

It can't be D-man. He doesn't have a tail. Lil' E has got horns, but no tail (my guess being that it's because he's only half devil). Since D is his father having similar features is a given so the bangs make sense.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh I just noticed that and the comic with baby Lil E does have similar bangs so I guess he changed his hairstyle as he grew up. Shame he'd be cute with those little bangs. Oh well. It would have been an interesting mind fuck having a woman God. I could picture Tat being screwed up enough to throw a spanner like that in the works and watch everyone explode XD
Ember778

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
which is totally why you actually try to defend all these opinions you keep vomiting up, as if you actually do care what we say and what we think of them and of you, and then invariably you reach a point where, somewhere deep down, you realize that you can't successfully defend what you said, but rather than admit that you're wrong you try to play it off like you don't care and you totally didn't just try to defend all your opinions and you're just here to post and it doesn't bother you in the least, as though it's not completely obvious what you're doing

someday they'll understand!

And you're welcome to feel that way, but I'm pretty sure most of what I've posted has been opinions. Which kind of makes it impossible to prove me wrong. You can't really prove opinions wrong.

But I guess you're right. I could just be playing it off like I don't care. Then again I really don't give a shit what you think regardless so to me it's a moot point. But you're welcome to believe whatever you want. That's your deal not mine. What some random person says on the internet has quite a small effect on me.
Ember778

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
Yeh I just noticed that and the comic with baby Lil E does have similar bangs so I guess he changed his hairstyle as he grew up. Shame he'd be cute with those little bangs. Oh well. It would have been an interesting mind fuck having a woman God. I could picture Tat being screwed up enough to throw a spanner like that in the works and watch everyone explode XD

Well since I don't believe god has sex organs (I don't think he does) he'd be androgynous anyway.

But I mean for all we know he could take female form. We've really only seen his hands and even then they're covered with puppets most of the time.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahahahaha "opinion"

my favorite part is how by always coming back, he keeps proving me right
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: