welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey EMBER!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Monkey Mcdermott



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3333

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:54 pm    Post subject: Hey EMBER!! Reply with quote

Answer the question bro.

Sam wrote:
Ember hey buddy! You must have missed the really straightforward question you need to answer.

Sam wrote:
Sam wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
I know what a filibuster is. Kind of why I brought up cloture.


Ok. So if the Democrats have 54% of the senate, and they unanimously decide to pass a bill, and the Republicans filibuster it, can every one of the Dems:

A) unanimously vote for cloture, achieve cloture and get the bill passed anyway in spite of the filibustering?

or

B) not be able to achieve cloture even with 54% of the senate, thus not being able to pass the bill even if they were unanimously voting for it?

Answer this question. Say it is "A" or "B" it is one or the other.

Answer this.


Here's the question for you again Ember.

Answer the question Ember.


Here ya go buddy! Answer the question ember.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkey Mcdermott



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3333

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHATS IN THE BOOOOOOX!!!!


Hopefully it's Ember answering the question.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mouse



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 17397
Location: under the bed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he's not going to answer it, you know.

he's just going to come on and tell us how he couldn't care less about how we feel about him not answering.

he's going to do this over and over again. also, tell us how we can't make him answer the question.


so i guess what i'm saying is, scoot over and share the popcorn.
_________________
aka: neverscared!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkey Mcdermott



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3333

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I hope he gets used to having the question repeatedly hammered at him until he does answer it.....or til I get bored.


Its the weekend though and I've already handled all my responsibilities so fuckit i got time.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ember778



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow I don't think this belongs in the Sinfest forums.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkey Mcdermott



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3333

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then answer the question bro.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mouse



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 17397
Location: under the bed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
Somehow I don't think this belongs in the Sinfest forums.


well, neither do you, but it doesn't seem to stop you.

but yeah, answer the question and the thread will die.
_________________
aka: neverscared!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkey Mcdermott



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3333

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: Hey EMBER!! Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
Answer the question bro.

Sam wrote:
Ember hey buddy! You must have missed the really straightforward question you need to answer.

Sam wrote:
Sam wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
I know what a filibuster is. Kind of why I brought up cloture.


Ok. So if the Democrats have 54% of the senate, and they unanimously decide to pass a bill, and the Republicans filibuster it, can every one of the Dems:

A) unanimously vote for cloture, achieve cloture and get the bill passed anyway in spite of the filibustering?

or

B) not be able to achieve cloture even with 54% of the senate, thus not being able to pass the bill even if they were unanimously voting for it?

Answer this question. Say it is "A" or "B" it is one or the other.

Answer this.


Here's the question for you again Ember.

Answer the question Ember.


Here ya go buddy! Answer the question ember.



Just throwin this up as a reminder of what the question is, in case you forgot bro. Ready for your answer any time.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ember778



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
Somehow I don't think this belongs in the Sinfest forums.


well, neither do you, but it doesn't seem to stop you.

but yeah, answer the question and the thread will die.


No I actually think I do. This is a Sinfest related discussion forum. I discuss Sinfest.

This doesn't really have much to do with Sinfest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6113
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well we don't really care what your opinion is
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ember778



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 378

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
well we don't really care what your opinion is


Not really my opinion when it is directly labeled as "Sinfest comic discussion."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkey Mcdermott



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3333

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey bro...theres this matter of an outstanding question you need to answer.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShadowCell



Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 6113
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:
well we don't really care what your opinion is


Not really my opinion when it is directly labeled as "Sinfest comic discussion."


it's only your opinion that that label explicitly excludes non-sinfest-comic-related discussion

and since it's my opinion that it doesn't, y'know, you can't prove it wrong

so i'm going to keep posting that it's my opinion and you can't do anything about it

tra la la
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkey Mcdermott



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3333

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUDE

Dude...

dude.





Answer the question bro.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kanye West



Joined: 16 Sep 2009
Posts: 30

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ember, imma let you finish, imma let you finish, but firtst I wanted to say I think this questions is one of the best questions of the past year and you should definitely answer the thrice-damned question

Yo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 1 of 30

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group