welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-10-06: Cupid's Arrow 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dogen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to cast my vote on the gay guy, because he's got the best chance of having a hilarious come back line.
Ember778

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holocauxt wrote:
So... am I the only one who thinks that this is just regular ol' fundie-mode Seymour...

...just... gayer?

I mean, he's still preachy and shit. I'dathunk he'd start kissing people by now...

Everyone is a bit gayer when they're drunk. Except the angry drunks, but they're no fun to be around anyway.
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey bro...theres this question that you need to answer.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam wrote:
Sam wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
I know what a filibuster is. Kind of why I brought up cloture.

Ok. So if the Democrats have 54% of the senate, and they unanimously decide to pass a bill, and the Republicans filibuster it, can every one of the Dems:

A) unanimously vote for cloture, achieve cloture and get the bill passed anyway in spite of the filibustering?

or

B) not be able to achieve cloture even with 54% of the senate, thus not being able to pass the bill even if they were unanimously voting for it?

Answer this question. Say it is "A" or "B" ó it is one or the other.

Answer this.

Here's the question for you again Ember.

Answer the question Ember.

Here it is in case you forgot.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
Holocauxt wrote:
So... am I the only one who thinks that this is just regular ol' fundie-mode Seymour...

...just... gayer?

I mean, he's still preachy and shit. I'dathunk he'd start kissing people by now...

Everyone is a bit gayer when they're drunk.

hehehehehehehehehehehe
Ember778

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
Holocauxt wrote:

...just... gayer?

Everyone is a bit gayer when they're drunk.

hehehehehehehehehehehe

See Dogen is probably drunk right now. Laughing like a little girl.
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holocauxt wrote:

...just... gayer?

Inebriation doesn't magically create new facets of one's personality, it merely lowers inhibitions and makes a person much more likely to reveal feelings they would otherwise hold in. So if we assume Seymour is acting like he's drunk, well . . . can we say 'self-hating'? Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tricksterson

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooo, Cupid's arrow has turned Seymour into...an actual Christian?
Ember778

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darqcyde wrote:
Holocauxt wrote:

...just... gayer?

Inebriation doesn't magically create new facets of one's personality, it merely lowers inhibitions and makes a person much more likely to reveal feelings they would otherwise hold in. So if we assume Seymour is acting like he's drunk, well . . . can we say 'self-hating'? Wink

Long term and overdose of alcohol can damage the brain. That includes the hypothalamus, amygdala, and hippocampus. Meaning it can create new facets of one's personality.

We know personality change can occur from brain damage. A famous account being that of Phineas Gage.
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
Darqcyde wrote:
Holocauxt wrote:

...just... gayer?

Long term and overdose of alcohol can damage the brain. That includes the hypothalamus, amygdala, and hippocampus.

Bro I notice you're posting....you've posted an awful lot since you were asked to answer a fairly simple question and refused.....but seriously this question isn't going to go away....answer the question bro.

Sam wrote:
Sam wrote:
Ember778 wrote:

Ok. So if the Democrats have 54% of the senate, and they unanimously decide to pass a bill, and the Republicans filibuster it, can every one of the Dems:

A) unanimously vote for cloture, achieve cloture and get the bill passed anyway in spite of the filibustering?

or

B) not be able to achieve cloture even with 54% of the senate, thus not being able to pass the bill even if they were unanimously voting for it?

Answer this.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
Ember778 wrote:
Darqcyde wrote:
Holocauxt wrote:

...just... gayer?

Long term and overdose of alcohol can damage the brain. That includes the hypothalamus, amygdala, and hippocampus.

Bro I notice you're posting....you've posted an awful lot since you were asked to answer a fairly simple question and refused.....but seriously this question isn't going to go away....answer the question bro.

Sam wrote:
Sam wrote:
Ember778 wrote:

or

Answer this.

I like posting it seems to spark you to keep at asking me that question. It's nice to be wanted Very Happy
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you think you're cute bro but you totally stomped into our conversation and called us all ignorant of politics then proceeded to make a bunch of claims that seem to fly in the face of things like senate rules. So since we're so ignorant do us all the favor of enlightening us as to the answer to this simple multiple choice question.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretical Rants wrote:
omg wtf am I doing

somebody stop me
stop me before it's too late

I will help you! I can cure you before you make an ilustrated fanfic about the erotic adventures of Seymour! Or even worse, an inflatable Seymour sex doll! (picks a club, taser, mace, rope, chains and a bodybag) I'll need you to tell me your real name and address, however...
Ember778

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
I know you think you're cute bro but you totally stomped into our conversation and called us all ignorant of politics then proceeded to make a bunch of claims that seem to fly in the face of things like senate rules. So since we're so ignorant do us all the favor of enlightening us as to the answer to this simple multiple choice question.

I tried to explain my shit and you guys proceeded to divert attention, gang up on me, and refuse to acknowledge multiple points.

No I'm done with that. What makes you think I'll abandon my principles because you bombard the forums with that post? It's easy enough for me to simply ignore and doesn't really bother me.

As I said before I'm done. If you want to claim victory do so. I don't mind, but I'm done trying to reason with you people.

Oh and it is totally cute. I think so anyway. And that's all that really matters in the end.
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inkmonkey wrote:
I can cure you before you make an ilustrated fanfic about the erotic adventures of Seymour!

It's too late for that. Far, FAR too late for that. Like, a year or two too late.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: