Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012-10-06: Cupid's Arrow 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spewing more factually incorrect things to "explain your shit" isn't actually an admirable thing bro, and "ganging up" is the sort of thing that happens on forums when you spew factually incorrect things...people point it out, then others point out in more detail things that the original posts pointing out how full of crap you are may have glossed over or missed. If you can't take criticism bro I might reiterate that much like some other people here, you're better off with a blog rather than trying to engage on a forum.

You don't seem to have a very good grasp on U.S. Politics, we're trying to find out where you actually sit on that scale so as to be able to engage you substantively so please....answer the question or we'll assume you don't know bro.

(and assuming you don't know is pretty generous given that the alternatives paint you as wilfully ignorant.)

Seriously though bro....answer the question.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
Inkmonkey wrote:
I can cure you before you make an ilustrated fanfic about the erotic adventures of Seymour!

It's too late for that. Far, FAR too late for that. Like, a year or two too late.

Eeeww.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Magenta wrote:
Inkmonkey wrote:
I can cure you before you make an ilustrated fanfic about the erotic adventures of Seymour!

It's too late for that. Far, FAR too late for that. Like, a year or two too late.

It's not too late for me, though. So far I've just drawn what I've posted in this thread and also that one messy sketch of a hand pulling on his halo.
Ember778

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stupid posting thing.

Last edited by Ember778 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ember778

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
Spewing more factually incorrect things to "explain your shit" isn't actually an admirable thing bro, and "ganging up" is the sort of thing that happens on forums when you spew factually incorrect things...people point it out, then others point out in more detail things that the original posts pointing out how full of crap you are may have glossed over or missed. If you can't take criticism bro I might reiterate that much like some other people here, you're better off with a blog rather than trying to engage on a forum.

You don't seem to have a very good grasp on U.S. Politics, we're trying to find out where you actually sit on that scale so as to be able to engage you substantively so please....answer the question or we'll assume you don't know bro.

(and assuming you don't know is pretty generous given that the alternatives paint you as wilfully ignorant.)

Well I mean if you can call direct quotes from Obama's mouth incorrect. I mean I can see where you might argue (albeit ignorantly) that the current economy is the Republicans fault because of filibustering, but I mean there's no way you can dispute the direct lies the man has told.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, Ember, do your part and keep the topic of this thread centred on Seymour's tongue.

Also, when you double post, just delete the second one.
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
Monkey Mcdermott wrote:

Well I mean if you can call direct quotes from Obama's mouth incorrect. I mean I can see where you might argue (albeit ignorantly) that the current economy is the Republicans fault because of filibustering, but I mean there's no way you can dispute the direct lies the man has told.

Nononononono

Nothing substantive til you answer the question....can people with a 54% majority in the senate just pass whatever they want whenever they want?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretical Rants wrote:
Come on, Ember, do your part and keep the topic of this thread centred on Seymour's tongue.

My bad. I did say I was done. I forget myself at times. Won't happen again. Although I have to say I'm quite disturbed at those posts.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incidentally I'd like to point out that the death threat doesn't amuse me, Inkmonkey.

If you're going to joke about such things, at least don't include requests for contact info etc, but a good rule of thumb is not to joke about such things.
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
Heretical Rants wrote:

My bad. I did say I was done. I forget myself at times. Won't happen again. Although I have to say I'm quite disturbed at those posts.

Your bad was spewing unfounded bullshit in the midst of our discussion of debate drinking games.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012-10-06: Cupid's Arrow 6 Reply with quote

Darqcyde wrote:

Punch-drunk love anyone?

It kinda reminds me of when your friends get WAAAAY too plastered and are all like "Dude, for real, don't take this the wrong way, but I LOVE YOU MAN! You're like a fuckin' brother to me! I would die for you and shit man, you're good people! etc."

That's where I see Seymour right now

I`ve been that friend twice. Tears and slurs included. Too inebriated to remember. Cringe when anyone reminds me. *sigh* Same dude too.
Ember778

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012-10-06: Cupid's Arrow 6 Reply with quote

Tinrac wrote:
Darqcyde wrote:
[im[/img]
Punch-drunk love anyone?

It kinda reminds me of when your friends get WAAAAY too plastered and are all like "Dude, for real, don't take this the wrong way, but I LOVE YOU MAN! You're like a fuckin' brother to me! I would die for you and shit man, you're good people! etc."

I`ve been that friend twice. Tears and slurs included. Too inebriated to remember. Cringe when anyone reminds me. *sigh* Same dude too.

You tried to get people to open their heart to Christianity or just turned into a lovable fool? Because one is kind of annoying while the other is quite nice.

They say people are more truthful when drunk. I disagree, but when people say how much you mean to them while drunk I tend to believe them.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012-10-06: Cupid's Arrow 6 Reply with quote

Ember778 wrote:
Tinrac wrote:
Darqcyde wrote:

Punch-drunk love anyone?

You tried to get people to open their heart to Christianity or just turned into a lovable fool? Because one is kind of annoying while the other is quite nice.

+1

oh crap I just +1ed Ember
that's kind of like high-fiving the devil around here, isn't it
Ronald

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's just now finding Seymour creepy?
MerchManDan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, yeah. Before, when Seymour was preaching endlessly, he was merely annoying.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: