welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old drama, or "Why dragonwriter gets abused for newbs
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monkey Mcdermott

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Old drama, or "Why dragonwriter gets abused for newbs Reply with quote

Yeah I see you....fuck off, no one wants you here.

Fuck i have had entirely too much caffeine today.

Last edited by Monkey Mcdermott on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Sam

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dearest dragonwriter, or the tone-perfect troll who assumed his name in order to post warmed-over neoliberal castle doctrine wankery,
Mr Gary

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wb man. Forget these guys. Ridiculation is too strong a word for them.
Yinello

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone needs to give me a link of the thread on where all this has taken place or give me an update because I'm unnaturally curious to what happened.
Bart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Search for the other threads where dragonwriter turned up recently, they have most of the main points. Take-away message, dragonwriter is a piece of shit.
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude has never even fuckin written no dragons, that's fuckin bullshit
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonwriter needs to get a postgraduate degree in grease fires, re: putting them out with his fucking face
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mr. Dragon was a dragon, who did all those dragon things and shit like breathe fire at wizards and fly around on his dragon wings, probably sleeps in a mountain cave or some bullshit, I don't know what the fuck do you want from me you think I am some kind of drakeopologist or something. One day Mr. Dragon fucking got in some deep fucking shit cause he got into some shit with a fucking unicorn named Shinemellow, people were all talking about that motherfucking like beef moment, some of Mr. Dragon's friends came by and told him it was a real good time to take a vacation but quick, and that's how Mr. Dragon ended up off in Tulsa dealing some shitty-ass charlie and getting some Puerto Rican girl pregnant."

There, now i'm a better dragonwriter than "dragonwriter" ever was, and I didn't even have to fuck my sister
Dogen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He wrote some shitty thread about dragons... I spent about as long as I was willing (less than a minute) trying to find the original thread, but apparently "molest sister" isn't the right keyword search.

Anyway, Yinello, about 8 years ago DW told everyone that he'd molested three minor girls, including his sister. Later, he told us about some emotional problems his sister was having, and I think he even used pejoratives like "slut," but that might have just been implied. He then claimed that because he'd accepted the consequences of his actions (which didn't include being charged with a crime, presumably because he was never reported to police) he wasn't responsible for her actions. It was all her fault that she was a slut, and he washed his hands of any responsibility... even though anyone who knows anything about childhood sexual assault (or has two brain cells to rub together) knows that the effects of both the assault and the betrayal can have lifelong effects. But DW had forgiven himself, and that was all the mattered.

This was followed by variously making random threads asking people to tell him what we thought of him or asking people to let it go, frequently saying he needed to find something good in awful people like us who could be so cruel to others (the irony was lost on him). He once claimed Dennis was prank calling him from Australia, and posted ridiculous shit like this:
Dragonwriter wrote:
Firstly, don't ever call me a liar. Nothing in this world will piss me off quicker than someone just assuming so easily that I'm bullshitting. I take it as a policy in life never to lie if I can help it. It's a lot of trouble for very little gain, doesn't make any sense, and in the end is basically immoral. So I say again: don't call me a liar. This is not a plea for sympathy. I know better than that. People like you wouldn't know what sympathy was if it bit you in the ass, so why should I stoop to lying to try and garner sympathy from someone who doesn't even understand the concept?

*sigh* Sometimes I wonder why I even try. I mean, no matter what I do, not matter how much I open up, and no matter how heartfelt my words are, it seems like the people of this forum will never believe me. It's like the spark of kindness and forgiveness that I have forever admired has fled from humanity, and sometimes I wonder why I even bother sticking around here.

Of course after reading over what I just wrote, I remember why... Because I have to have faith that somewhere in this slime-ridden hellhole is an actual admirable person. I have to believe that somewhere in the middle of all this refuse is a diamond that can prove that my faith in humanity is not misplaced. Just one... and I can go to sleep at night with the knowledge that there is something worth saving left in humanity, and that if a meteor struck the earth right now or the nuclear winter came that there would be something worth getting sad about when everyone was dead. Or better yet, that somehow the best parts of humanity that I'm certain are somewhere in here would come together to overcome such a disaster...

I'll tell you what: I'll make you a deal right now. Prove to me that somewhere inside you and Dennis are the seeds of kindness, empathy, and self-sacrifice that I have looked for for so long here at Sinfest and I'll stay out of your way from now on. Prove to me that there is something else to you besides someone who spits flames at me, something in there somewhere that is worth truly admiring, and I'll never bother you again.

Sorry it lacks original citations... I think the original thread was deleted... or you need to be willing to read more of his self-entitled bullshit to find it than I can stand.
Michael

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Prove to me that there is something else to you besides someone who spits flames at me"

from dragonwriter!

he wants to look past that! to see deeper! deeper than "someone who spits flames"

from dragonwriter!

whose deepest essence is that - more than anything - he writes! but not crosswords, not letters to agony aunts oh no, he writes like... A DRAGON!

oh god

I can't believe this guy
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it back his dragonprose apparently does exist and is leagues better than mine.

Fuck, just when I think I have a niche in life.
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHERE
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's some of dragonwriter's moral code

Quote:
Have tolerance for those whose beliefs are different from yours. If they choose to put their faith in something different from what you do, that is their choice. It does not somehow require you to be at odds with them. This includes not just other religions, but bi- and homo-sexuals as well. (I have several good friends who are, and we get along just fine despite our differing beliefs)

There IS a point at which the only acceptable response to someone's words is a punch. Mainly when they deliberately and knowingly say something specifically designed to hurt you to the very core of your existence. In such cases, aim said punch at the shoulder or some other body part that takes impact well.

Cool homo-sexuality is a choice thank you for being all upright about getting along just fine with them despite your choice.

He then goes on immediately to conveniently clarify that "the point at which the only acceptable response for someone's words is a punch" (which is the height of all contrived self-justifying bullshit for someone who can't help but resort to violence in response to words) must be applied equally to women cause:

Quote:
Women are not to be respected just because they were born with a vagina. They are to be respected based on their own individual worth. Refusing to hit a woman merely because she is a woman is sexist.

and then (you will like this)

Quote:
Never complain. Complaining robs you of your power of choice. It turns you into an object that can't do anything to affect it's fate. By complaining, you dehumanize yourself. Instead, realize that whether you like it or not, you are *choosing* to put up with the situation you are in, because if you really wanted to you could do something about it (no matter how small).

interesting advice there
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:
WHERE

dogen's first link!
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, I thought you'd found somewhere new Sad

He doesn't seem to exist, or at least, he doesn't post as Dragonwriter out of the forum.

Now post that time he said he didn't like black people because one time black people beat him up.

Or the time blizzardwolf threatened to kick him in the nuts and DW threatened to call the police!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: