welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old drama, or "Why dragonwriter gets abused for newbs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dogen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

suds wrote:
Dogen wrote:
We already had Dickmas this year, suds.

But think about it

Think about it

Dickmas every day

Woooo

Why, do you want our little relationship to get worse? I already want to see other people when you only post once or twice a year.
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasairfiona wrote:
Sam wrote:
we don't have to buy anything to provide that advice, it is good advice, free of malice.

Which is why no one will take it seriously. This is Sinfest.

BTW I joined much after all of this. Brought over by CTrees from the Dominic Deegan forum. It looks like I should be glad I missed all this - I was not medicated when I joined sinfest and I was quite fucked in the head for a long time (it takes the medicine a while to work and then a while to accept blah blah blah) so I probably would have been in those screaming wars.

Anyway, is there anyone who doesn't live just to see Gary and Dennis in the same room?

I joined in the midst of it all. I remember I started reading some of the olds tuff, was all "OMG this is too much, I'll read it tomorrow," and when I went back it was all "THIS ENDS NOW!" edits.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
trustedfaith

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined after. It's a load of crud anyway. If any part of it is true, go get help. End of story -- or should I say "THIS ENDS NOW?"

Also, what the eff Suds? Also, hi Suds! Very Happy
fritterdonut

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasairfiona wrote:
The Dickmas ornaments are in stores much too early. I say we eradicate the holiday.

I'm trying to imagine what Dickmas ornaments look like and I'm getting an image in my head of the worlds most bizarrely trimmed tree.

Also, can't tell if true story and he's a child rapist or just attention whore willing to use child rape to get said attention.

Either way fucked in the head.
It read 'Welcome to The End'
freealans

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, the good old days...
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, alan.
Black Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to think we've all come a long way since then. For better or for worse.
Mr Gary

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Kitty wrote:
I'd like to think we've all come a long way since then. For better or for worse.

And we have, all of us. We should be so proud! Many of us had not come very far when this discussion began, but are now able to come diffusely and also make up words like 'diffusely'.

Many of us had a spurt of interest that exhausted itself in a warm spurt of lazyaxation. Others were keen to feel some sort of ejaculatory bonus. I'm half way through writing a forum post and half way through writing a restaurant system update and now Macklemore etc has just come on which makes me feel like I ought to be November.

Fuck November. Or this wine. Or this cold ass honkey.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Gary wrote:
Black Kitty wrote:

And we have, all of us. We should be so proud! Many of us had not come very far when this discussion began, but are now able to come diffusely and also make up words like 'diffusely'.

Many of us had a spurt of interest that exhausted itself in a warm spurt of lazyaxation. Others were keen to feel some sort of ejaculatory bonus. I'm half way through writing a forum post and half way through writing a restaurant system update and now Macklemore etc has just come on which makes me feel like I ought to be November.

Fuck November. Or this wine. Or this cold ass honkey.

November, go home. You are drunk. Or maybe I'm just pumped up on an ejaculatory bonus.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: