welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

11/3 real mexican
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being that most of the people I talk to online are mexicans or spanish people I'm quite used to higgledy piggledy phrasing. I find it cute infact. But then I'm fairly certain the way I pronounce things or word them might be amusing to someone else, so you never know really.
Ronald

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
Arioch wrote:
Yet Devil Slick is not Devil girl.
I also think this joke is too recurring and too self-repeating, so it got boring

But well - how many readers - so many tastes.

Alright 2 boring people then. Also I said devil girls because Ronald usually complains about them too. Infact by and large he seems to be very anti-devil in general when it comes to plots. But thats fine because the plots he suggests seem massively yawnworthy to me too, so to paraphrase what you said 'different readers, different tastes'.

Wow, you're just...totally wrong. The Devil Girls are one of my favorite components of Sinfest. I'm frustrated that Tat tells us so little about them. Also, I consistently hope for the return of "Mint."
Ronald

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darqcyde wrote:
Ronald wrote:
Did it ever occur to Tat that maybe the Devil Slick subplot isn't fascinating? Oh well, so it goes.

Yeah, 'cuz this is a TOTALLY objective opinion provable by facts and IN NO WAY a personal opinion Rolling Eyes

Apparently you don't know what the word maybe means. Sorry about confusing you there.
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
Oneponytoruleall wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:

Well normally they're crazy ass colours brown seems so normal

There are only so many shades of green and pink and blue to go around. And then there was that unfortunate yellow devil girl who everyone kept staring at in dismay and asking if she'd had her liver checked.

Would be interesting if there was a white one....

GRAH!

BRAINSPARK!

LIL'E'S MOM!
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's not a succubus is she? No tail or horns....
Ronald

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:

FWIW, it's apparently possible to be a demon without being a succubus, so maybe it's possible to be one without horns and a tail too. It's not as if Tat adheres to any pre-existing reference material on demons (AFAIK, anyway). He follows a tautology of his own creation.

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=4272
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:

FWIW, it's apparently possible to be a demon without being a succubus, so maybe it's possible to be one without horns and a tail too. It's not as if Tat adheres to any pre-existing reference material on demons (AFAIK, anyway). He follows a tautology of his own creation.

I know that, but I'm talking about a white 'devil girl' which are usually succubi. I've yet to see a devil girl who doesn't have the horns and tail. To me she seems some sort of pagan goddess.

I'm convinced she's Diana Queen of Witches/Goddess of Witchcraft who was stated as being related to Lucifer but also had a child by him (Aradia), theres no mention of her though so either she's a family member not yet mentioned or Lil E is her substitute in the Sinfestiverse.
sunember123

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
Ronald wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:

I know that, but I'm talking about a white 'devil girl' which are usually succubi. I've yet to see a devil girl who doesn't have the horns and tail. To me she seems some sort of pagan goddess.

I'm convinced she's Diana Queen of Witches/Goddess of Witchcraft who was stated as being related to Lucifer but also had a child by him (Aradia), theres no mention of her though so either she's a family member not yet mentioned or Lil E is her substitute in the Sinfestiverse.

Dude.. You're scaring me. Are you a wizard or something?
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone is a wizard
Dogen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does that mean I get to stone all of you? Fuck yeah! Wait right there! Don't move! I'm going to get a bag of stones! Who to stone first?!
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kinky.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunember123 wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
Ronald wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:

Dude.. You're scaring me. Are you a wizard or something?

No I just find the occult fascinating and like to read up on the subject ^w^ I'm a roleplayer so it's always good to research ones roles.
Arioch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
who was stated as being related to Lucifer

I'd guess she was relative to heavenly side, not to G's one
http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=4233

She definitely was amused by her ex-fellow
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats the other possibility. She could also be the Pistis Sophia or mother of all angels (which makes Ezekiel and Ariel siblings in a sense of Lil E?) though theres no record of her ever falling so how she ended up with Lucifer I'll never know. Also she's described as the 'wife of god' so that doesn't work either. Hence why I went with Diana, theres no reason she wouldn't find angels fascinating just because she has no relation to them. Even the pagan religions have guiding spirits after all. They would just name them differently and identify them as something else.
Arioch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than fascinating. Spliting with a husband, probably beloved one, takes a really hard reason. Just making their son crying is not enough.
So she clearly saw shot at angels as a crime against herself, against her family.

Which, given D's "that's unexpected" reaction, implies he totally did not knew who his wife were.

Still - she left him, taking Lil'E with him, not the opposite way.
And how Lil'E ended with farther ,not with mother, is a bit intriguing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: