Welcome to the Fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let's start some fan theorys

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jesse D. Jacobs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:03 pm    Post subject: Let's start some fan theorys Reply with quote

Shocked

Okay, so I joined the forum yesterday, but have been sort of haunting it for a few months, and just thought it would be fun to start up a few fan theories on the characters, and the sinvers.

Before hand though, I'd like to suggest some rules to help make this a bit more fun for everyone, and maybe a little more challenging.

First, let's not have any political discussions. I understand that sinfest, has evolved into a political comic of sorts, but I've found that those types of discussions tend to get "heated" rather quickly, and I would like this to just a fun thing for the fandom to do together. That being said, we are allowed to talk about Sam, Liberty, and the Sisterhood just not their symbolic representation.

Second, topics of sexuality, and gender identity, are off limits unless it's about a characters sexuality, and gender identity. Just like political topics, this subject often get out of hand, and can be rather one sided. So, unless it's about a character, let's not even touch the subject kay.

Finally, let's have fun Very Happy

I'll get us started on a few ideas, and everyone can either add to them, or make their own.

-The reason Sam and Libs marriage started falling apart, is because they wanted to have kids, but Sam found out he was sterile, and his various addictions started from his guilt of not being able to give him, and his wife the one thing they both truly wanted, a family.

-Cate has a son, but they had a falling out, and no longer speak to each other.

-Criminy is a collage professor, and the reason he isn't in the script that much anymore, is because he's busy teaching both biology, and English lit at the local university. Oh, and one of the members of the sisterhood is a student of his.

Alright, let's get this train wreck started
Wink
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberty and the Sisterhood, as symbolic representations of feminist deontological discourse rooted in a popperian accelerationist anticapitalist mantra convergent with second-wave feminism, are all ACTUALLY representations of that I am really the sexiest, most sexual man on earth.

To that end they are me-sexual and crave my affections solely.
Jesse D. Jacobs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam wrote:
Liberty and the Sisterhood, as symbolic representations of feminist deontological discourse rooted in a popperian accelerationist anticapitalist mantra convergent with second-wave feminism, are all ACTUALLY representations of that I am really the sexiest, most sexual man on earth.

OHMYGOD
you're a man, I thought you were a dog Shocked
Absynthe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse D. Jacobs wrote:
Sam wrote:

OHMYGOD
you're a man, I thought you were a dog Shocked

Sam transcends both manhood and doghood.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but not butthood
Absynthe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
but not butthood

It's not even his final form.
Jesse D. Jacobs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
but not butthood

Wait,wait,wait,wait just wait

There's a butthood, why has no one informed the dickhood of this, or the vaginahood? Are the asshood at least well informed, or are they just as in the dark as the rest of them?
Marik

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gather round everyone and observe the greatest fan theory of all time

monique is actually s
WheelsOfConfusion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a fan theory for you DC comics nerds: what if Superman dons a suit, tie, and glasses and disguises himself as Clark Kent? In fact, what if Superman was Kent the whole time?
Doesn't that kind of creepy-up the whole dynamic with Lois, though?
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WheelsOfConfusion wrote:
Here's a fan theory for you DC comics nerds: what if Superman dons a suit, tie, and glasses and disguises himself as Clark Kent? In fact, what if Superman was Kent the whole time?
Doesn't that kind of creepy-up the whole dynamic with Lois, though?

That is what the conspiracy theorists want you to think but consider this, have you ever seen superman and Martha Kent together at the same time? Her son, Clark, works in media so he can alert her anytime someone needs help. She lives on an isolated farm with lots of privacy. It's always the one you least expect. who would expect a little old lady of being superman and having lusty feelings about a female reporter?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: