welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Wub Wubs are Delicious! We like Gaming thread(s)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Yinello



Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 2633
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: The Wub Wubs are Delicious! We like Gaming thread(s) Reply with quote

Because this forum needs a proper gaming thread!
Because I was promised a manservant!
Because I like pretending that I have a big ego!

Here is the new gaming thread featuring: WUB WUBS. No I don't know who they are, go ask my servant.

The rules are that you can talk about games in any shape or form or pudding. And also wub wubs.

Now goooooooooooo!

And if you plan to play Guild Wars 2, come visit me on the EU server Longeye's Ledge.
_________________
Help. Help, my eyes are stuck from rolling so hard. Help.


Last edited by Yinello on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sudoku



Joined: 19 Jun 2012
Posts: 206
Location: Malaysia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE YOU YINELLO.




THIS FORUM NOW OFFICIALLY HAS 120% MORE WUB WUBS, AS PROVIDED BY THE WUBS (tm).
_________________
Hey there pretty little lady,
Why are you out so late,
I wouldn't want to be you lady,
Because the wolves gonna want a taste.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Halen



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 1883
Location: England

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to close my everquest account. And I mean, I REALLY need to close that account.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mizike



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 5125
Location: Iowa City

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting back into FIFA. I couldn't even make it a full year without that damned game.
_________________
Scire aliquid laus est, pudor est non discere velle
"It is laudable to know something, it is disgraceful to not want to learn"
~Seneca
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Halen



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 1883
Location: England

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've missed my xbox something chronic since it died. If I can't transfer my saves I might cry.

Or I might not be bothered and just start again. Not sure I can face starting dragon age again though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sudoku



Joined: 19 Jun 2012
Posts: 206
Location: Malaysia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently playing MineCraft, my computer will probably explode from data overload in the next few minutes or so.





WUB.
_________________
Hey there pretty little lady,
Why are you out so late,
I wouldn't want to be you lady,
Because the wolves gonna want a taste.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yinello



Joined: 10 May 2012
Posts: 2633
Location: Behind you

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sudoku wrote:
I LOVE YOU YINELLO.


I roll around in your love!

I've never gotten into Everquest. Is there any point in checking it out now? /youtubes

EDIT: Omg that's old.
_________________
Help. Help, my eyes are stuck from rolling so hard. Help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Samsally



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 6301

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still playing SW:TOR. I've been told if I can manage SW:TOR I could manage Diablo III but I'm not all that interested.

I kinda like playing imperials as good guys... It entertains me to no end that all my lying and sneaking is actually good. Some ass is like "GO KILL ALL THOSE CHILDREN." and I'm like "YESSIR" and then I run off to set them free. Come back and I'm like "Btw, all the children were gone when I got there. MAYBE you should get your intelligence to stop sucking or something." and then they lavish me with riches because I bothered to pay attention to them in the first place.
_________________
Samsally the GrayAce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CTrees



Joined: 21 Jul 2006
Posts: 3772

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaming you say?

Currently my gaming involves free android games, watching my wife hog the controller in skylanders, and a long-running Pathfinder campaign. Rescheduling got us a fourth player, but the group is pretty inconsistent anyway. Being an adult makes playing pen and paer rpgs a little more difficult.
_________________
“Yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation”
yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Samsally



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 6301

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss pen and paper RPGs. My options include meeting up with creepers I don't know in dubious locations or just not playing.
_________________
Samsally the GrayAce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeD CHiKn



Joined: 04 Aug 2006
Posts: 10222
Location: Baltimore, Maryla*gunshot*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing real life Tetris as I load boxes into a storage unit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Sudoku



Joined: 19 Jun 2012
Posts: 206
Location: Malaysia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pen and paper RPGs aren't that popular here in Malaysia, hence the existence of forums. ==

I need a better computer/laptop, like srsly.
Because all the cool kids are doing it that's why.
_________________
Hey there pretty little lady,
Why are you out so late,
I wouldn't want to be you lady,
Because the wolves gonna want a taste.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CTrees



Joined: 21 Jul 2006
Posts: 3772

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
I miss pen and paper RPGs. My options include meeting up with creepers I don't know in dubious locations or just not playing.


Well, there are some forums set up for replicating d&d and similar, with tamper-resistant dice rolling tools and whatnot (giantitp.com, for instance). Play by post can drag on, though. Alternatively tools like Skype can enable geographically diverse games.
_________________
“Yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation”
yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sudoku



Joined: 19 Jun 2012
Posts: 206
Location: Malaysia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skype does offer a few options for D&D-styled games but it usually crumbles down if there are technical problems or errors in how the game is organized.

Forums offer more flexibility in terms of time, and even give more space to storytellers, but they usually die off if people procrastinate too much.




Playing Pandemic II, trying to kill off North Africa's remaining population.
yay
_________________
Hey there pretty little lady,
Why are you out so late,
I wouldn't want to be you lady,
Because the wolves gonna want a taste.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Samsally



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 6301

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeD CHiKn wrote:
Playing real life Tetris as I load boxes into a storage unit.

That sounds deeply unsatisfying. I mean, I bet they don't even have the decency to disappear and make more room for you when you line up a full row.

CTrees wrote:
Samsally wrote:
I miss pen and paper RPGs. My options include meeting up with creepers I don't know in dubious locations or just not playing.

Well, there are some forums set up for replicating d&d and similar, with tamper-resistant dice rolling tools and whatnot (giantitp.com, for instance). Play by post can drag on, though. Alternatively tools like Skype can enable geographically diverse games.

Oooh, I'll have to look into some of that when I'm not freaking out about having my art ready for Ai Kon.
_________________
Samsally the GrayAce
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Casual Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group