welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

23 Dec 2012 - Boggle 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AngelLilly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He didn't really break her heart though, if you go back and read the 2002 strips she made it clear that she wanted a physical relationship and wasn't really looking for something really deep.
Miss Magenta

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She could have always changed her mind at some point, shortly after their date, and when he never tried to contact her again after that she might have felt slightly hurt... Like, even if she didn't change her mind, she could have been hurt by the fact that he didn't care to communicate with her after that. It's not really a stretch.

Even if she wasn't really that bothered, it seems that Tat might have retconned the scenario so that she might have genuinely been interested in a relationship and was hurt by his lack of communication with her... I mean, going by how sad she looks staring at the phone in that strip where Blue was digging up info...

Honestly, I get the impression that maybe Crim had a fleeting thought about Amber before falling asleep with Fyoosh and his subconscious felt a little guilty for never trying to contact her after their date and so he's having a nightmare involving being attacked by her and a fuckton of books. Similar things happen to me on a frequent basis in regards to people I used to know...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinda interesting how books are both Crim's love and the stuff of his nightmares
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: