welcome to the fest
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Religion, Atheism, What-Have-You
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Sam



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 9552

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Blast Hardcheese


Splint Chesthair.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Michael



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 10697

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Tonsillitis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WheelsOfConfusion



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 12252
Location: Unknown Kaddath

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael wrote:
Oh man. You said "congealed" and I drank to much and now all I can think of is greasing up wheels

Yes, I have that effect on people.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dogen



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 10796
Location: Bellingham, WA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
i? i believe in music.

also, i believe in love.


(because music is love and love is music, do you know what i mean?)

But do you belieeeeeve in life after love? I can feel something inside me say I really don't think you're strong enough. But I know that I'll get through this, 'cause I know that I am strong. I don't need you anymore, oh I don't need you anymore. I don't need you anymore. No, I don't need you anymore... [chorus repeat to fade]
_________________
"Worse comes to worst, my people come first, but my tribe lives on every country on earth. Iíll do anything to protect them from hurt, the human race is what I serve." - Baba Brinkman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dogen



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 10796
Location: Bellingham, WA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fritterdonut wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:
{Pissing Contest} - Since the 1940s the term has been used as a slang idiomatic phrase describing contests that are "futile or purposeless", especially if waged in a "conspicuously aggressive manner".[2] As a metaphor it is used figuratively to characterise ego-driven battling in a pejorative or facetious manner that is often considered vulgar.[3]


Quite obviously this is not part of the American vocabulary.

Also Sam you seem to be enjoying this.

We're all enjoying this, my friend.
_________________
"Worse comes to worst, my people come first, but my tribe lives on every country on earth. Iíll do anything to protect them from hurt, the human race is what I serve." - Baba Brinkman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fritterdonut



Joined: 24 Jul 2012
Posts: 1190
Location: Hedonism

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
fritterdonut wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:
{Pissing Contest} - Since the 1940s the term has been used as a slang idiomatic phrase describing contests that are "futile or purposeless", especially if waged in a "conspicuously aggressive manner".[2] As a metaphor it is used figuratively to characterise ego-driven battling in a pejorative or facetious manner that is often considered vulgar.[3]


Quite obviously this is not part of the American vocabulary.

Also Sam you seem to be enjoying this.

We're all enjoying this, my friend.


This is of course, a thoroughly enjoyable thread of the highest quality.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WheelsOfConfusion



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 12252
Location: Unknown Kaddath

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it weren't a high-quality thread, I wouldn't be posting in it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kame



Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 2565
Location: Alba Nuadh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No MellowFish, no god thread.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Arc Tempest



Joined: 28 Jan 2007
Posts: 4904
Location: Oregon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't invoke his name, no good can come of it.

/salt over shoulder

/cat over shoulder
_________________
The older I get, the more certain I become of one thing. True and abiding cynicism is simply a form of cowardice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Martian Kyo



Joined: 12 Jul 2006
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael wrote:


Sending you straight to Sam-u-hellll! (Jack's son)



This is gold!

Jack's son Sam-u-hell!
_________________
Tsosm! Hydrogen fuel and Grumpy Cat coffee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Martian Kyo



Joined: 12 Jul 2006
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
mouse wrote:
i? i believe in music.

also, i believe in love.


(because music is love and love is music, do you know what i mean?)

But do you belieeeeeve in life after love? I can feel something inside me say I really don't think you're strong enough. But I know that I'll get through this, 'cause I know that I am strong. I don't need you anymore, oh I don't need you anymore. I don't need you anymore. No, I don't need you anymore... [chorus repeat to fade]


I have to Cher this.
_________________
Tsosm! Hydrogen fuel and Grumpy Cat coffee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkey Mcdermott



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 3316

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Religion, Atheism, What-Have-You Reply with quote

fritterdonut wrote:
Just out of curiosity: What do the people of this forum believe in?

Last time I tried to ask this question on a forum I ended up witnessing a 15 page long pissing contest between some Catholics, a Jew, and a Sikh. I am curious as to what the results will be here.


That's none of your concern and I'll thank you to keep your nose out of my affairs.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fritterdonut



Joined: 24 Jul 2012
Posts: 1190
Location: Hedonism

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That's none of your concern and I'll thank you to keep your nose out of my affairs.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Michael



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 10697

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martian Kyo wrote:
Dogen wrote:
mouse wrote:
i? i believe in music.

also, i believe in love.


(because music is love and love is music, do you know what i mean?)

But do you belieeeeeve in life after love? I can feel something inside me say I really don't think you're strong enough. But I know that I'll get through this, 'cause I know that I am strong. I don't need you anymore, oh I don't need you anymore. I don't need you anymore. No, I don't need you anymore... [chorus repeat to fade]


I have to Cher this.


I can see file-cherring becoming the next big thing.
(Expect harsh words from the Sonny corporation)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WheelsOfConfusion



Joined: 09 Jul 2006
Posts: 12252
Location: Unknown Kaddath

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: Religion, Atheism, What-Have-You Reply with quote

Monkey Mcdermott wrote:
fritterdonut wrote:
Just out of curiosity: What do the people of this forum believe in?

Last time I tried to ask this question on a forum I ended up witnessing a 15 page long pissing contest between some Catholics, a Jew, and a Sikh. I am curious as to what the results will be here.


That's none of your concern and I'll thank you to keep your nose out of my affairs.

You're a weird guy, Ace. A weird guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 4 of 45

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group