Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-1-30 Patriarchy Blockers Engaged
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MerchManDan wrote:
It's kind of weird - but highly entertaining - how you're getting all worked up over nothing, Succubus.

I can't think of any response to this that doesn't further incriminate myself, so..... fuck it. I don't give enough of a crap to push the matter any further. I'll just skim Ronald's posts like he skims all of mine.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a wonderful greasemonkey script called phpBB User Hide that solves that problem quite simply
Heretical Rants

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Ronald's posts.
bitflipper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
I don't give enough of a crap to push the matter any further.

Well, for whatever it may be worth, Succi, you're still loved, even if it is by people who manage to completely annoy the shit out of you on a distressingly regular basis. Just think of us as your "Sinfest siblings." You didn't choose us; you got stuck with us. But the converse of that means, you know we'll always be here for you.

...granted, we're probably just here because we can't think of anything better to do with our time other than to aggravate you, but that does mean we are here for you.
;-p
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitflipper wrote:
Succubus1982 wrote:
I don't give enough of a crap to push the matter any further.

Well, for whatever it may be worth, Succi, you're still loved, even if it is by people who manage to completely annoy the shit out of you on a distressingly regular basis. Just think of us as your "Sinfest siblings." You didn't choose us; you got stuck with us. But the converse of that means, you know we'll always be here for you.

...granted, we're probably just here because we can't think of anything better to do with our time other than to aggravate you, but that does mean we are here for you.
;-p

Well thankyou but I've been a member of Sinfest long enough not to be hurt if anyone 'didn't love me' this is not the purpose of the forum after all. It's a forum for a webcomic that is (or some may argue was) about being as vile and dirty and depraved as you possibly can. To try and aim for respect and recognition amongst fans of such is impossible and ridiculous, therefore I am not offended by Ronald's statement that my posts are 'forgettable'. Because his are certainly the same, they just provide a small prick of irritation everytime you see them. Like squarms of little mosquitos.
Ronald

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heretical Rants wrote:
I like Ronald's posts.

Thank you. Smile
Ronald

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On another note, the fact that 'Nique tended to be more frivolous in the strip's early years is partly because the entire strip tended to be more frivolous back then. Even The Devil wasn't taken seriously, by anyone (except, eventually, Li'l E). Slick and 'Nique outright heckled him, something it's hard to imagine them doing nowadays.

That might be where the entire process of "seriousness"-izing the strip started, when The Devil began being depicted as actually sort of a threatening presence. Maybe that in turn is why Ezekiel and Ariel have almost vanished from the strip, since one of their major roles used to be to spend a week or more making The Devil look like an idiot. The Devil doesn't take crap like that any more...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: