Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-02-01: Heels
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Holocauxt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:31 am    Post subject: 2013-02-01: Heels Reply with quote

> High heels more sexy than bare feet

Tat, we need to talk...
Opinions are like ass holes: everybody has them. Sometimes they're clean... sometimes they stink... and sometimes they're just full of shit. But if you love shoving yours up on other people's faces, then you're a fucking whore.
Random Wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously. The devil needs to check out the barefoot look. Done right it has a sexiness all of its own.
ktern

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clearly the devil has... bad taste
Mr. Chicken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just look at those feet Shocked now that is what i call sexy.

On another note, im slightly annoyed by the change of perspective from one panel to another. Its just a little thing but it makes a diference, that sofa should stay in one place through our point of view since we, as viewers of this comic, are not moving while we see it.

Or i might be turning into a control freak, thats another option.
Dogen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't even notice until you pointed it out.

I also don't really have a preference for bare feet... but I've always thought high heels seemed torturous. Really, I guess I don't care what anyone (male or female) has on their feet as long as they're comfortable. And you know... not stinky.
Samsally

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like wearing high heals because they make me tall. They do hurt though, specially since I never wore 'em growing up. I tend to only wear them if I know I'll be able to take breaks and sit a lot.

Bit of a catch 22, really.
SA_Penguin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally wrote:
I like wearing high heals because they make me tall. They do hurt though, specially since I never wore 'em growing up. I tend to only wear them if I know I'll be able to take breaks and sit a lot.

Bit of a catch 22, really.

You sound like my nephew.
Maynar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Chicken wrote:
Just look at those feet Shocked now that is what i call sexy.

On another note, im slightly annoyed by the change of perspective from one panel to another. Its just a little thing but it makes a diference, that sofa should stay in one place through our point of view since we, as viewers of this comic, are not moving while we see it.

Or i might be turning into a control freak, thats another option.

Honestly, I don't see enough sofa variation to warrant mentioning, but that's just me.

Control freak? I actively spend time and energy to not go there. I discourage it as a lifestyle choice. It bad.

My 2 cents.
Shadow Master

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theoretically, if there's a Sexiness Level scale and a Minimum Level of Sexiness, then shouldn't she be able to take off the shoes and simply compensate their lack with something else?

Like, uh, a corset, or one of those soft black chokers?
Adyon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife has a bit of a split in that, some heels she can wear and just love, never hurting, and others it's pain so quickly. She enjoys them when she finds them like that, but really she only wears them every once and awhile due to being unable to find many like that.

Of course, to me, I don't know how I think of heels. Most of the time I think of someone in heels, I think it looks more badass than sexy if they're good in them, like some sort of talent someone can choose to do rather than a societal necessity.

Like how some things just look cooler in them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUQN2XH7_zQ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I just don't pay any attention to what other people have on their feet, unless it's weird (clown shoes, etc). I had to look to remember whether my own shoes were brown or grey (brown!).

Also, I don't know what shuffling is, but it doesn't look like dancing. Does that make me old?

Samsally wrote:
I like wearing high heals because they make me tall.

That seems reasonable. I mean, if you want to be taller. Stilts are even harder to walk in, and I imagine flats with 5 inch soles would be heavy.
lol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always preferred girls in tennis shoes. Not sure why, it just looks hotter to me.

Obviously, that's not the point of the strip, but everyone was talking about it. Figured I'd throw in my lot.
MerchManDan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really care for high heels themselves, but I do appreciate what they do to the shape of a lady's legs & butt. Naturally, that notion is readily discarded when comfort and/or practicality become issues.
Kisame

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a friend,a sexophobe friend, that likes heels, its not in order to appease people about her looks, its for her own standard of aesthetic beauty and enjoyment of being taller than her usual height. in overall im much more grateful for the new sinfest view on women than the old one, but i think its becoming a bit of over-compensation
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on"
-words of the great philosopher Stu Pot
SA_Penguin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Chicken wrote:

Reminds me of the "shaky cam" that some hollywood producers think is edgy and trendy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: