welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

10 Feb 2013 - Fembot
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snorri

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
bitflipper wrote:
Nah, this one's still only in third place. 2012-06-24: Dudebro Factory, with 604 replies, still just edges past Fembot, and, with a massively overwhelming 802 replies, "Churchbot, Transform!" continues to prove that just about nothing can exceed a religious debate on the internet for truly monumental awfulness.

I don't remember the Churchbot thread, but that Dudebro thread was soul-grindingly bad. At least this one was funny. I mean, sentient toasters and centaur fucking in one thread? That's impressive. Dudebro was just two know-it-alls refusing to give up. It's probably the thread with the most cited references, though.

You don't remember the biggest thread Mellowfish got crazy in?

Dogen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fritterdonut wrote:
fun fact, I'm pretty sure the Dudebro thread was the first thread I saw when I joined the forums.

Yeesh. Sorry about that.
Dogen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snorri wrote:
Dogen wrote:
bitflipper wrote:
Nah, this one's still only in third place. 2012-06-24: Dudebro Factory, with 604 replies, still just edges past Fembot, and, with a massively overwhelming 802 replies, "Churchbot, Transform!" continues to prove that just about nothing can exceed a religious debate on the internet for truly monumental awfulness.

I don't remember the Churchbot thread, but that Dudebro thread was soul-grindingly bad. At least this one was funny. I mean, sentient toasters and centaur fucking in one thread? That's impressive. Dudebro was just two know-it-alls refusing to give up. It's probably the thread with the most cited references, though.

You don't remember the biggest thread Mellowfish got crazy in?

Oh! I DO remember that thread! Man, he was a crazy fucker.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i flipped through a few pages of that thread earlier today and wow
bitflipper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon! One more reply, and we can de-throne Dudebro!
Dogen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a lot of pressure-- d'oh!
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a) bitflipper and Louis Rude have made this thread infinitely worse.

b) I don't insult people for no apparent reason, I insult people because they deserve it and if they could just accept the gift of my abuse they may find themselves on the path to being at least vaguely useful.

c) the topic of this awful, long, dipshit thread is now reminiscing about previous awful, long dipshit threads? I hate this forum!
bitflipper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:

Thank you! Thank you! It took some effort, but I'm pleased to have made such a minor contribution to making this the second longest, and, therefor, by a clearly objective albeit utterly arbitrary measure, the second worst thread in the history of the Sinfest comic discussion forum, thus far! Of course, I couldn't have done it without your help, Dennis; be sure to give your toaster a kiss for me.
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you are murdered by wasps.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:

b) I don't insult people for no apparent reason, I insult people because they deserve it and if they could just accept the gift of my abuse they may find themselves on the path to being at least vaguely useful.

c) the topic of this awful, long, dipshit thread is now reminiscing about previous awful, long dipshit threads? I hate this forum!

In that case thankyou for bestowing the gift of your hatred upon me in all my unworthiness....
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, I'm not even sure who you are. When did I say I hated you?
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didn't you just seemed really angry at my existence. But I'm guessing that is your general outlook on people so nevermind.
bitflipper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
In that case thankyou for bestowing the gift of your hatred upon me in all my unworthiness....

Rather enobling, isn't it? With all the internet to choose from, we humble Sinfesters prove worthy of a tiny bit of Dennis' vitriol. Just think; we might have lived a life utterly devoid of such a gift. And then where would we be?
Dogen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
You didn't you just seemed really angry at my existence. But I'm guessing that is your general outlook on people so nevermind.

That's the second time you've made a rash generalization about someone on Sinfest as a means of trying to negate their opinion. Unfortunately, your ability to read people kind of sucks. You've been wrong on both counts.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not trying to 'negate' anyones opinion actually. He can opinion away as much as he wants and it will bother me 0% of 0%. I'm just saying he comes across as pretty much angry at my existence. My reasoning for this? The fact that he told me to 'shut the fuck up' and also voted me as someone whose posts he avoids. Meaning he finds me annoying. Thats a logical conclusion isn't it? Or should I presume him avoiding me is some secret code for like?

That goes for Sporko too their attitude and language also comes off especially aggressive and suggests that they find me an annoyance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 41 of 46

Jump to: