Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

10 Feb 2013 - Fembot
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leohan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
Well their heads and upper bodies are human and capable of speech but the lower half is an animal. So technically it's still beastiality. Thats my point.

While absolutely flawed in this particular situation, your rationale is funny.
Samsally

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
Well their heads and upper bodies are human and capable of speech but the lower half is an animal. So technically it's still beastiality. Thats my point.

Dude, can -your- ass talk? Because if not, bestiality.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see how it's irrational to be concerned about fucking a horse in the arse, or a fish or whatever half animal it is. To me regardless of whether it can speak it should probably also be at least physically compatible with you too. I mean by all means if you want to go sticking your dick in a bunch of tentacles or what have you, thats your business.....
Samsally

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like you don't even know who Jack Harkness is.

But you've missed the point. The point is "consenting adults should be able to have whatever sex they want to have."

And, you know, before you go implying people are into bestiality you could stop to consider who exactly you're talking to.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was speaking to Leohan actually. I presumed that you agreed with me. My mistake I apologise if I offended you. And yes I know who Jack Harkness is I do watch Torchwood and Doctor Who but I still don't really see how it can be okay to have sex with something that isn't physically compatible with you even if some fictional tv character says otherwise. Sure it's 'their choice' as you put it, but it's still weird IMO. Just how I see it.
Leohan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Succubus1982 wrote:
I don't see how it's irrational to be concerned about fucking a horse in the arse, or a fish or whatever half animal it is. To me regardless of whether it can speak it should probably also be at least physically compatible with you too. I mean by all means if you want to go sticking your dick in a bunch of tentacles or what have you, thats your business.....

That's why I added the "in this particular situation" thing right there.

By all means, I agree with you. If it has a horse ass and you fuck it then it kinda is bestiality, but the oversimplistic chart right there before doesn't consider the physiology as a determinant factor.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didn't think it was possible for this thread to get even more special after i stopped playing with rothide
Samsally

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mostly, I read it as a lesson on judging others for shit that isn't really you're business.

Kinda like how it's dick move for judging someone badly simply because you think the person or people they prefer to have sex with are ugly, only taken to fantasy level extremes.
bitflipper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So,... hypothetically speaking, according to the Harkness test, it's cool to have consensual relations with Dennis' toaster?
Samsally

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowCell wrote:
i didn't think it was possible for this thread to get even more special after i stopped playing with rothide

We've officially entered "Well it's better than thinking about work" territory and consider my job involves jewelry and it's two days before valentines day. Yeah. I choose to talk about bestiality.

Judge awaaaaaay.

Also I mostly just popped back in to say: No worries, Succubus. I'm in a fierce bad mood and I apologize for taking it out on you. That was not called for.
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samsally thats insane troll logic. I'm sorry but it is. How is them having a horse for an arse (for example) anything at all like them being 'ugly' it has nothing whatsoever to do with physical appeal. It's COMPATABILITY I'm talking about. With most half-somethings it's more a question of 'HOW' do you fuck them and whether you should because as I said the part you are fucking is technically animal ergo bestiality. I'm not saying half-animal creatures are hideous and ugly the opposite infact I like those sorts of fantasy creatures the best I think they're very interesting and can be attractive. But that doesn't mean I'd be okay with one trying to mount me. The fact that you're reading into this as some sort of personal attack on people who are 'different' is just ridiculous. It has nothing to do with that. It's not about people having different choices it's about physiological differences. And no I'm not referring to different 'races' either. I'm saying if something has tentacles where it's whatsit should be then you should probably think twice about jumping into bed with it. But by all means if you disagree and want to champion interspecies sex with a guy or girl who's all wiggly down there then go right ahead Rolling Eyes
Samsally

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitflipper wrote:
So,... hypothetically speaking, according to the Harkness test, it's cool to have consensual relations with Dennis' toaster?

This actually goes a long way towards explaining the flaming pubes incident.

Succubus: I'm tapping out now. Think what you want.
Samsally

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to make a joke about talking butts and it ended badly.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so if your butt could talk and consent i could have sex with it?

man i am so confused my toaster never does this to me y'know
Succubus1982

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mm well the only reason I brought half-somethings into the conversation at all was precisely because the chart didn't cover that aspect of interspecies relations and I thought it should for the above mentioned reasons. But like I said I'm not drawing any parralels between different races or sexualities or anything like that. I'm just saying that personally I'm not much for tentacles being shoved in my hooha and would therefore also take that into concideration.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 36 of 46

Jump to: