welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2-25-2013: Dudebro Tears
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mouse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know, mike, sometimes i think you aren't as crazy as you look.
Mikewee777

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mouse wrote:
you know, mike, sometimes i think you aren't as crazy as you look.

Thank you.
It took me a long time to climb out of this pop-culture pool of propaganda. Racism is not just in Ohio where I was labeled as a "Sand-nigger" but at least in California, they were educated enough to use the correct racist abstraction labels when they declared a campus riot and went after me and friends.
It's still going on today.

http://www.sandiegomagazine.com/San-Diego-Magazine/March-2001/Global-High/
http://www.speakcityheights.org/2011/12/crawford-students-unite-to-stay-divided/
http://youtu.be/ReuHTtM8rOk
http://www.10news.com/news/1-girl-stabbed-1-girl-arrested-in-crawford-hs-fight
flu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: 2-25-2013: Dudebro Tears Reply with quote

Smooshie wrote:

I consider myself told.

so our we ever going to get a plot to all this or are we just going to be in a limbo of preachy crap?
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You Goddamned fucking imbecile. Are you this much of a fucking idiot or have you recently sustained a severe concussion? Either way, go fuck yourself.
flu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis J. Squidbunny wrote:
You Goddamned fucking imbecile. Are you this much of a fucking idiot or have you recently sustained a severe concussion? Either way, go fuck yourself.

I do not have to fuck myself I married your mom,I know I should have told you sooner but I did not want to come into your room because of the smell and the fact that we did not want you to move and risk giving your fat 600 pound ass a heart attack.

Hell I even bought you a new beanbag chair. I know that you have a emotional attachment to the old one considering it's now bonded to you symbolically with your sticky sweat and urine stains but maybe we can find a way to cut it out for you.
ShadowCell

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so whose alt account are you?

are you sam, doing some kind of parody? or maybe you're Guest, here to wreak bloody vengeance upon us all by calling us a bag of cunts? or maybe--oh shit, maybe you're Dennis himself, doing some kind of weird performance art thing where you try to find the essence of the Sinfest-hating whiny fuckwit?
Xanthë

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: 2-25-2013: Dudebro Tears Reply with quote

flu wrote:
Smooshie wrote:
I consider myself told.

so our we ever going to get a plot to all this or are we just going to be in a limbo of preachy crap?

My emphasis in bold.

’Nique tells the heckler, “You’re still here.” So true. This strip is the gift that keeps on giving, and the perfect description of what’s going on with posters like this guy. Please keep whining, it makes me go: Laughing
Sam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flu wrote:

I do not have to fuck myself I married your mom,I know I should have told you sooner but I did not want to come into your room because of the smell and the fact that we did not want you to move and risk giving your fat 600 pound ass a heart attack.

Hell I even bought you a new beanbag chair. I know that you have a emotional attachment to the old one considering it's now bonded to you symbolically with your sticky sweat and urine stains but maybe we can find a way to cut it out for you.

so is this like, a parody of protoliterate trolls, as there like, layers to it, is there a metalevel, or does this guy still read ten year old posts on ebaumsworld and emulate them as a historical mimic
khan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a meme for inanely offensive insults as punishment for daring to disagree? I am a noobs noob, but you cant read Dennis' posts and not smile; diseaseboy forummulti makes baby jesus cry with his +5 Hammer Of Stupid.

Last edited by khan on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Dennis J. Squidbunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flu wrote:

It's already been pointed out that your come back has clearly been copypasted from Great Innernet Lols 1994, you fucking clown shoes imbecile, but my mother would shatter your frail pubis into a fine powder, you shitty douche.

Its more likely to be you having a heart attack as she grasps the frail hermit crab you call a cock in her mighty hand, and gives you such a vigorous rub and tug people will mistake it for a nature documentary about piranhas, leading you to ejaculate with such violence your internal organs fire out the sad, weepy end of your pee hole through the air and as you fucking die, you fucking knob bastard horsefucker you will see your internal organs have spelled 'I'M A CUNT' and my mother will stand over you and laugh and you'll be dead.

DEAD.
Bart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more reason to fear Australia
Mercian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's already been pointed out that your come back has clearly been copypasted from Great Innernet Lols 1994, you fucking clown shoes imbecile, but my mother would shatter your frail pubis into a fine powder, you shitty douche.

Being new here, would it be considered too forward to say that I am strangely drawn to you, and wish to offer you:

i) a selection of my better-functioning vital organs
ii) a basket of puppies/kittens*

?

* delete as appropriate according to preference/dietary requirement
Sam

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEEEAD
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flu wrote:

Its more likely to be you having a heart attack as she grasps the frail hermit crab you call a cock in her mighty hand, and gives you such a vigorous rub and tug people will mistake it for a nature documentary about piranhas, leading you to ejaculate with such violence your internal organs fire out the sad, weepy end of your pee hole through the air and as you fucking die, you fucking knob bastard horsefucker you will see your internal organs have spelled 'I'M A CUNT' and my mother will stand over you and laugh and you'll be dead.

DEAD.

Proof that shitcock + creativity = winning the internet
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mouse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know, it's things like this that actually make me happy about the douchebros coming around - because dennis' insults are sheer art. and it puts their shit is such stunning relief.

this, flu. _this_ is how you insult people on the internet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: