Sinfest Forum Index Sinfest
welcome to the fest

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013-3-5 Right in the face!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogen wrote:
Darqcyde wrote:
Dogen wrote:
I use my wallet to store money and credit cards. Is there something wrong with my wallet? Is there a hidden pocket or something I'm not seeing? How do I make it vote?

I think sunami is saying spend your money on things you support, don't spend it on things you are against i.e. vote with your wallet.

Thanks Darq. Laughing

I know there's Dogen and then there's drunk Dogen and then there's its-been-a-crazy-12-hours-at-the-hospital-and-I'm-barely-coherent-after-work-Dogen, SO I never know where post like the original one are coming from Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Leohan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikewee777 wrote:
Attacking the audience? This is offensive to the victims of the Colorado shooting. Are you seriously defending the actions of James Holmes?

All because a man doesn't believe his girlfriend has the right to get hit with bullets doesn't mean that you should force America to ban Solanaceae poisons.
See? Once again, Tat is victim shaming. This is how the brainwashing starts.

This is either sarcasm which I'm not getting or you have to tell me what brand of crazy you are using because MAN that's the stuff.
mouse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is apparently his own brand of crazy.

which is indeed extra-special top-of-the-line crazy.
bitflipper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinfest: where one can find more subtle flavors in crazy than exist in single-malt scotches.

O-kay, Mikewee, straighten us, 'cuz we are ready to be entertained.
MerchManDan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's true that Mikewee777 has the occasional moment of clarity, but I'm still not sure we should be encouraging him.
LadySunami

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad I'm not the only on confused... Just, what?
Smooshie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikewee777 wrote:

Attacking the audience? This is offensive to the victims of the Colorado shooting. Are you seriously defending the actions of James Holmes?

All because a man doesn't believe his girlfriend has the right to get hit with bullets doesn't mean that you should force America to ban Solanaceae poisons.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/23/aurora-shooting-boyfriends-died-protecting-girlfriends_n_1695290.html

Shocked

That was brilliant. I don't even care if you're not joking.

I love you.
stripeypants

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish we'd have played lacrosse with tomatoes in my high school gym class. Would have been so much more entertaining.
Yinello

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stripeypants wrote:
I wish we'd have played lacrosse with tomatoes in my high school gym class. Would have been so much more entertaining.

I want someone to make a youtube video of it.
stripeypants

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yinello wrote:
stripeypants wrote:

I want someone to make a youtube video of it.

I haven't heard the sound on this, but here's a kid destroying a tomato with a lacrosse stick.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T-18MjmOMBw
vector010

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smooshie wrote:
Mikewee777 wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/23/aurora-shooting-boyfriends-died-protecting-girlfriends_n_1695290.html

Shocked

I thought a similar thing. Although, I think it was implemented in a too disjointed of a way to really qualify as truly brilliant.

As an aside, I was floored when I followed that link and actually found a large number of comments on that article focusing on gender equality. I mean seriously. Sure, the large volume of comments espousing that this is how Real Men act were a little, whatever. But, come on people... Ugh, internet disgusts me at times.

I'm gonna sing the doom song now. Doom dee doom doom doom...
Darqcyde

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smooshie wrote:
Mikewee777 wrote:

Shocked

Who is this referring to? It doesn't make sense? I don't see what this has to do with little Willy going for a swim or constitutionally barred forms of punishment.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
diagram12345

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LadySunami wrote:
I use my wallet to vote for less fashion magazines and more RPG video games.

Speaking of which, I've gotta figure out how much I should donate to the Torment: Tides Of Numenera kickstarter. Sadly, as a student I'm not all that rich.
Totally not advertising here... Nope... Okay Planescape: Torment is one of my favorite games, so hush.

Me too. I've never been as happy as when I started working in the video game industry.

Anyway, what made me sad in high school was people picking on me, not fashion magazines. Because I chose not to read them. Not knocking on those who do, but, well... businesses are businesses. If you continue to give them money for a thing, they'll continue to make that thing. So just don't buy it if you don't support it. If you support fashion magazines, then you should pay for them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinfest Forum Index -> Sinfest All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: